+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who applied at first week of December for jan 2020 gather here

manishab121

Dec 17, 2019
but i also heard that they often send reject during a one week or 10 days. so i guess there is a hope))))
I have also heard a few people who have been rejected after like 10 days. I mean im qualified for SDS but still very worried.

Aya55

Dec 13, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
I am doing my process through a consultancy and they told me to wait till next week to email them because there might delay because of the holidays.
yes they are right, hope there will be good news for everybody

GaneshAmbati

Dec 27, 2019
Hyderabad
Category........
Hey guys, im worried too

I applied for my visa on dec 4
submitted the biometrics on the 9th and it got updated the same day as well

and haven't heard anything since and my classes start the 6th of jan

processing time for me on the website says 2 weeks and its been over 2 weeks
Hi bro it’s actually 20days though the website says 2 weeks now all we should do is just wait and hope for the best I am sure all of us will get the good news in this coming week!!

Reactions: manishab121

Singhdaman

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
Hi bro it’s actually 20days though the website says 2 weeks now all we should do is just wait and hope for the best I am sure all of us will get the good news in this coming week!!
Yeah bro dont worry every thing will be good

Well can you tell me which is your college

Jaspreet94

Nov 30, 2019
I have applied for visa on 7 Dec and biometric done on 11th Dec after that there is no update in my profile can anyone tell me about holidays .....and why the process is getting delay ?

Aya55

Dec 13, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
I have applied for visa on 7 Dec and biometric done on 11th Dec after that there is no update in my profile can anyone tell me about holidays .....and why the process is getting delay ?
i guess they count 14 days like working days without weekends and holidays ,so our 2 weeks will be next week))))