+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those planning to Apply after 01 July 2011, Lets connect!!

Goal7354

Sep 3, 2010
Hi Folks,
I sent my completed documents via Aramax on 01 Aug 2011 from Dubai, and delivered to KRSZWDA Citizenship on 4th Aug 2011.

Category - FSW1
NOC Code - 1122
Visa Office - Abu Dhabi
IELTS - Included
PCC - Included

I need your advise on my following queries at this time -
1) I see that 336 applications (under NOC 1122) have already been received as on Aug 4 - I would like to know does this number suggests the no. of applications received at their office OR the total number of application duly secreend and OKed by them ? I guess in the later case, does CIC would have informed all these 336 applicants already that their application is received and under process with them ?

2) Since I made fees payment through Bank draft, wherein the bank already debited the money from my account at the time of issuing the draft, how would I know as & when CIC enchases that amount ?

3) what are the next steps for me - when do I get to hear from CIC (on file number or otherwise) ? Do I receive an email or postal letter ?

4) With the new processing process, how long is the wait time these days to hear from CIC, the first time ? Days? Weeks? Months? Years ? ;D

Since I am new to this forum, request you to update the spreadsheet.
I am really hoping that my application makes it to the cap. Good luck to everyone too !!!

jijitipie

Nov 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila; noc 3152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July8,2011
AOR Received.
Oct6,2011
File Transfer...
Nov15,2011
Med's Request
Jan4,2012
Med's Done....
Jan12,2012
Passport Req..
May 23,2012, PP received by CEM: May 28,2012 @ 10:30am
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
hey guys for those who's in the phils and having probs with their ielts copy.
you can ask your company esp if you are employed in a hospital.. I told them that
Ielts and stateboard exams are required for our contracts to be renewed..yeah.. :)

Thank you for your enquiry.

We can forward a copy of your IELTS result or the IELTS Test Report Form (TRF) directly to the hospital after the submission of the following requirements:

· completed request form

· payment for the courier fee amounting to Php250.00. You can pay the fee in cash or manager’s cheque payable to British Council.

· A letter of request from the hospital printed on their official stationery. It should state the reason why they need a copy of your IELTS result and must be signed by an authorised signatory.

To make a request, download the request form here and send the completed form and payment to our office.

Your representative can bring the requirements to us on your behalf. Or you may send them through WWWExpress/ DHL for free. You may go to any WWWExpress/DHL outlet and quote British Council Account 642210981. WWWExpress will deliver your request form and payment to our office free of charge. Please note that requests sent through WWWExpress can only be paid in a form of a manager’s cheque.

The processing is up to five working days from the date we received your request form and payment. You may send an e-mail to ielts@britishcouncil.org.ph or give us a call at +63 2 914 1011 to 14 to request for the tracking or air waybill number to confirm delivery of your IELTS result.

You will also receive an official receipt and instructions on how to track your IELTS result after we received the requirements.

I hope this information is helpful. Should you have further enquiries, please feel free to email us again.

Sincerely,

NKKD Hortons

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011, CC charged: 26-09-2011
AOR Received.
PER on 24-10-2011
Wonderlust said:
Cmon.....please help me out here folks....I am truly stuck!!! Please!
Hey wonderlust,

after some serious searching on the web, this is what I found for you. Check out this link

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/search-results/-t49213.0.html;msg894551;topicseen#msg894551

I hope it helps atleast to some extent.

tocy80

Star Member
Jul 7, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent on 16-07-2011; Received by CIO on 21-07-2011
Doc's Request.
All Docs sent with Application Deck
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
IELTS 8.0 - Originals Sent with Application
http://www.cic.gc.ca/app/ctcvac/english/index?utm_source=short-url&utm_medium=short-url&utm_campaign=come-to-canada

Interesting is here, in the job category there is no "Business Services to Management"!!!!.....what does it indicate?

jairam

Star Member
Jul 12, 2010
new delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-july2011
AOR Received.
14-nov2011
File Transfer...
additional documents (POF) requested on 31-Jan
Med's Request
PASSPORT REQ: 18-May-12
Passport Req..
DM :23-June
VISA ISSUED...
20-June-12
LANDED..........
any time now
tocy80 said:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/app/ctcvac/english/index?utm_source=short-url&utm_medium=short-url&utm_campaign=come-to-canada

Interesting is here, in the job category there is no "Business Services to Management"!!!!.....what does it indicate?
infect there are only 24 categories instead of 29
5 are not mentioned
why????

what i guess is they had removed the categories with maximum applications received in last year like noc 0631, 1122, and registered nurse etc.

grimreaper

Oct 24, 2010
Wonderlust said:
Hey NKKD....thanks much :)
Wonderlust .. here is the response for ur personal mail:

Y-axis has some internal processes which is age old, they are cautious and careful in creating the application kit.
The downside is in the present day scenario where there are CAPs implemented by the countries.. their process I would say is very slow.They have to revisit the process and streamline it very much... Their process is definitely not suitable for a fast moving NOC like the 1122..But I understand that your's is a different NOC ..... Please think it through well before you take a decision..
If you can find a much smaller organization with less work load.... it may be good as well....

NKKD Hortons

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011, CC charged: 26-09-2011
AOR Received.
PER on 24-10-2011
jairam said:
infect there are only 24 categories instead of 29
5 are not mentioned
why????

what i guess is they had removed the categories with maximum applications received in last year like noc 0631, 1122, and registered nurse etc.
yeah! That's right. I'd rather say that they removed the NOC when they are sure they are going to get 500 complete applications from what they received or so far. It can also be understood as... if someone is using the eligibility tool today to check if they are eligible to apply, they are in the initial stages of application preparation and hence will not be able to make the cap even though they applied.0631,1122,3152, 3131 are missing. I dont know what is the 5th NOC.

TKaur81

Star Member
Jun 29, 2011
United Kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney/London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/07/2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19/10/2011
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
05/01/2012
Med's Done....
13/01/2012
Passport Req..
waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
waiting...
LANDED..........
Waiting..
sushicat29 said:
Hi TKaur81

I am applying on my own..I hope we still make the quota for this year..I'm kinda nervous since will be sending on the 8th of July because that's the day I'll get my IELTS result..so I'm keeping my fingers crossed..anyway lets just update each other.. Goodluck!!!

Cheers!!
Sushicat29 ;D ;D
Hey sushicat,

Have only just seen your reply...I wish you lots of luck, my agency had posted my app out on the july 8th too...I'm a bit worried now as there are news of these new forms that have been issued after july 18.. am a bit worried that I may need to do the app again cause it was sent well before the 18th and on the older forms? or will I not need to?

brar82

Star Member
Jun 30, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
File Transfer...
04-09-2014
Med's Request
10-11-2014
Med's Done....
22-11-2014
TKaur81 said:
Hey sushicat,

Have only just seen your reply...I wish you lots of luck, my agency had posted my app out on the july 8th too...I'm a bit worried now as there are news of these new forms that have been issued after july 18.. am a bit worried that I may need to do the app again cause it was sent well before the 18th and on the older forms? or will I not need to?
HI TKaur81,
You need not to resend the app. Though, post 18th July they encourage applicants to fill new forms, but still the older forms will be acceptable till 14th Nov 2011. so, don;t worry. :)

RajNat

Aug 8, 2011
Hi, I sent my application under NOC 1122 on 5th August from India and hope it will reach by 9th August.

Its already 336 , any idea whether I will make it in the CAP.

Keeping my Fingers crossed....

jijitipie

Nov 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila; noc 3152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July8,2011
AOR Received.
Oct6,2011
File Transfer...
Nov15,2011
Med's Request
Jan4,2012
Med's Done....
Jan12,2012
Passport Req..
May 23,2012, PP received by CEM: May 28,2012 @ 10:30am
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
hey guys ..the receiver general for canada is an account of The bank of nova scotia right?
Can we inquire at the bank of nova scotia regarding the reference number of our Cheque/BD if it was already encashed by their bank? Its too late for me to think about my relatives in Canada,I could have used their
bank account to get a cheque or bd so it could be encashed by CIO faster than the banks here in the phils..
Do you think our relatives can call the bank of nova scotia and ask them?

jeca

Star Member
Jul 13, 2011
Italy
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-June-14
AOR Received.
11-Aug-14
Med's Request
19-Feb-15
Med's Done....
09-Mar-15
VISA ISSUED...
24-Nov-2015 CoPR
jijitipie said:
hey guys ..the receiver general for canada is an account of The bank of nova scotia right?
Can we inquire at the bank of nova scotia regarding the reference number of our Cheque/BD if it was already encashed by their bank? Its too late for me to think about my relatives in Canada,I could have used their
bank account to get a cheque or bd so it could be encashed by CIO faster than the banks here in the phils..
Do you think our relatives can call the bank of nova scotia and ask them?
I don't know if actually is encashed faster if it was issued in Canada. Mine was issued in Canada (Scotiabank), CIC received my application on the 13th of July, and up to last friday my BD wasn't encashed. I had problems tracking the BD because the first and second time we asked they told us it was encashed but the system couldn't tell us the date, the third time we asked they kept a copy of the BD and would have call us to confirm because again they couldn't see it on the system. On Friday afternoon they called us to tell us the BD was NOT encashed.... What a messy situation! I regret not using my CC since I get SMS everytime it is used, at least it would have been very clear since the beginning.

sho78

Sep 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-7-2011 (recieved by CIO), CC charged on 16-Aug
Doc's Request.
Sent with the application
AOR Received.
PER received 29th Sept
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Med's Request
07-03-2012
Med's Done....
12-03-2012, Recd by VO on 16-03-2012, Medical received line added 24-04-12
Passport Req..
14-May-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2012
Members,

In your opinion CIO is checking and charging the CC/BD based on first come first serve basis irrespective of any NOC or they may have segregated staff for each NOC. Why I am thinking this cuz I applied under NOC 3112 and application received on 8th july so if they have segregated staff so if my application is completed then my CC would have been charged becaused in this NOC they received only 4 applications.

if they are doing it on FCFS basis then then i should not be worried because still they are working on 5th and 6th july applications.

Please comments.