+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those planning to Apply after 01 July 2011, Lets connect!!

NKKD Hortons

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011, CC charged: 26-09-2011
AOR Received.
PER on 24-10-2011
Ravi_07 said:
U r wrong dear.
Only when they charge,
an application is considered complete
So 259*550 CAD$ already in their pocket

A small correction

2 (average # individuals per application) x 259*550 CAD$ already in their pocket :D

echoes1978

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NKKD Hortons said:
A small correction

2 (average # individuals per application) x 259*550 CAD$ already in their pocket :D
Than why did CIO said on their web site that the number of all complete Federal Skilled Worker applications received as of July 29, 2011 is approximate 529.?

My answer is that they didn't charge all of them yet. First they check for completeness of app. and if there is a fee payment problem, they will say that this app. is incomplete and remove that app. from the list of completed apps and add another one. I don't think that one guy is receiving apps, checking for completeness and charging the fee.

nawneetdalal

Jul 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Reached on 29-07-2011
IELTS Request
Original Sent with application
Ravi_07 said:
So now we get an idea that they are processing around 72 applications under noc 1122 in one day itself.
So guys who manged to submit ur application to CIO by the 9th of July will only make it.
Ravi - dont forget BD is already charged for one person whose applicaion reached on 13th :D

raiphysio

Jul 29, 2011
hey all..
i am new to this forum..
i have submitted my form with photographs and a copy of my original documents and my passport.i am a physical therapist.fresh graduate.do i hv any chance to get a PR?also can somebody kindly tell me how much time will it take for me to get any confirmation about my application being accepted.i filed through a consultancy.
what to expect now?
i have not yet appeared for ielts?
will they reject my application?
pls help...
thanx a ton in advance
god bless you.
:-[

string11

Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 oct 2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
jan 2012
IELTS Request
attached with application
Med's Request
8th nov 2013
Med's Done....
25th nov 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24 Jan 2014
Hey, how come ur agency submitted ur application without IELTS result? :eek: :eek:. Ielts result is a must document for sure ur application will be returned, this is a true fact and be aware to tell ur consultancy that better do a job after having full knowledge. I am not trying to disheartened but it's a truth that u have been cheated by this consultancy. BEAWARE !!!!
raiphysio said:
hey all..
i am new to this forum..
i have submitted my form with photographs and a copy of my original documents and my passport.i am a physical therapist.fresh graduate.do i hv any chance to get a PR?also can somebody kindly tell me how much time will it take for me to get any confirmation about my application being accepted.i filed through a consultancy.
what to expect now?
pls help...
thanx a ton in advance
god bless you.

pr_moon_moon

Star Member
Jul 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Recvd by CIO on 6th Jul'11
AOR Received.
1st AOR (PER) recd on 21st Sep'11
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
2nd AOR (from VO) recd on 6th Jan'12
raiphysio said:
hey all..
i am new to this forum..
what to expect now?
pls help...
thanx a ton in advance
god bless you.
You should submit your application along with original IELTS score card, ifnot they will not consider points for 'language Proficiency'. How your consultant sent you application with out IELTS?
Average time PR approval is 18 months (depends on your Visa Officce). If your Credit card or BD debited then it will the first good news, usually this happens 1- 1.5 months. You will receive 1st AOR from CIC in 2-3 months time incase they are considering your application. All the best

forcabarca86

Jul 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent With Application
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
PER: 08-09-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with App. 8.5 band score
File Transfer...
08-10-2011
Med's Request
21-03-2013
Med's Done....
04-04-2013 (Delivered on 10-04-2013) (3rd Line: 19-04-2013)
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
11-09-2013 (sent on 19-09-2013) (Delivered on 23-09-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2013 (Passports Received on 20-10-2013)
LANDED..........
29-03-2014 (Toronto)
Hello Everyone!

NOC 1122 has made a tremendous jump in number of completed applications received, and I have been reading a lot of worried / pessimistic / anxious messages recently, so I thought I'd offer a new perspective.

First, it is mere speculation to try and predict any trend or sequence of fee processing. The simple fact is that when a complete application package is received by the CIO, they will either charge your credit card or encash your cheque. Credit card notifications come within a few days while bank draft confirmations can take weeks. If you haven't received confirmation that your payment has been accepted, wait a little longer. Remember, it has only been a month since the cap was revised.

Moreover, even if you find yourself in the unfortunate situation where your package is returned due to any reason, do not let it cause you unnecessary distress. My own application was returned last year because it did not reach the CIO in time. However, my preparation for the first application enabled me to be very swift this time around.

For those who have not yet applied, I encourage you to do so even if you fear that you may not be able to submit your application before the NOC 1122 cap fills up. From my experience, preparing the package for the first time is the hardest. From then on, you merely need to revise certain things and you are good to go!

Good luck to everyone, and here's hoping that all of you receive positive news in the coming days!

67points

Jun 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2011
AOR Received.
30-09-2011
File Transfer...
19-10-2011
Med's Request
09-11-2011
Med's Done....
♪ ♫ ♪
Passport Req..
January 2012
VISA ISSUED...
[move][color=red]January 2012 Praise GOD !!![/color][/move]
LANDED..........
03-2012 [color=blue][b]The EAGLE has landed![/b][/color]
forcabarca86 said:
Hello Everyone!

NOC 1122 has made a tremendous jump in number of completed applications received, and I have been reading a lot of worried / pessimistic / anxious messages recently, so I thought I'd offer a new perspective.

First, it is mere speculation to try and predict any trend or sequence of fee processing. The simple fact is that when a complete application package is received by the CIO, they will either charge your credit card or encash your cheque. Credit card notifications come within a few days while bank draft confirmations can take weeks. If you haven't received confirmation that your payment has been accepted, wait a little longer. Remember, it has only been a month since the cap was revised.

Moreover, even if you find yourself in the unfortunate situation where your package is returned due to any reason, do not let it cause you unnecessary distress. My own application was returned last year because it did not reach the CIO in time. However, my preparation for the first application enabled me to be very swift this time around.

For those who have not yet applied, I encourage you to do so even if you fear that you may not be able to submit your application before the NOC 1122 cap fills up. From my experience, preparing the package for the first time is the hardest. From then on, you merely need to revise certain things and you are good to go!

Good luck to everyone, and here's hoping that all of you receive positive news in the coming days!
Nice one Mate! :p

Val_Kir

Jul 8, 2011
StPetersburg
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FedEx sent 29.06.2011 delivered 05.07.2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent original with the dox parcel. Score 8.0
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
forcabarca86 said:
Hello Everyone!

That is good and nice. This is exactly my story with only point that I made it two times already so the package for me this year was a real quick excersise related to amendment of the applications here and there and that was it.

Practice makes it perfect. Dont give up no matter what!

sanity

Jun 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th July 2011
IELTS Request
forcabarca86 said:
Hello Everyone!

Well said forcabarca86 !

ranju7

Jul 20, 2011
please note mine also
Vo-------singapore
Noc---3131
payment--BD
sent application---29july 2011
lawyer agent--No
Good luck to all july applicants

NKKD Hortons

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011, CC charged: 26-09-2011
AOR Received.
PER on 24-10-2011
Hi raiphysio,

I am sorry to say but an application is considered incomplete without ielts results. I suggest that you should find a good consultant or do it by yourself. Your application will be returned. If your consultant is trying to mint money by saying that he has filed it and that it is under process. What NOC will you belong to. Did you say you sent your passport? To whom? You do not have to submit your passport during your initial application. If you have given your passport to your consultant, I don't think it is safe to do that. You should take it back if you have given it to the consultant.
You will get help from this forum. I strongly recommend that you should do it yourself.

raiphysio said:
hey all..
i am new to this forum..
what to expect now?
pls help...
thanx a ton in advance
god bless you.

Ravi_07

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2011
AOR Received.
[move][color=red]PER : 12-01-2012[/color][/move]
IELTS Request
8 Bands (original sent with application)
File Transfer...
[move][color=purple]AOR : 08-02-2012[/color][/move]
LANDED..........
05-10-2014 [IMG]http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww163/vwvvww/MSN%20Avatars/agent.png[/IMG]
NKKD Hortons said:
A small correction

Ya right....!!!
But 1.5*259*550 would be more appropiate

Ravi_07

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2011
AOR Received.
[move][color=red]PER : 12-01-2012[/color][/move]
IELTS Request
8 Bands (original sent with application)
File Transfer...
[move][color=purple]AOR : 08-02-2012[/color][/move]
LANDED..........
05-10-2014 [IMG]http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww163/vwvvww/MSN%20Avatars/agent.png[/IMG]
nawneetdalal said:
Ravi - dont forget BD is already charged for one person whose applicaion reached on 13th :D
I seriously doubt that his BD was encashed and he himself is not sure

moyrzg

Jun 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-11 received by MIKE on 08-07-11
Doc's Request.
BD encashed as per email 18aug2011
Nomination.....
2nd Mail Aor by singapore v.o --- 24 oct 2011
AOR Received.
1st PER RECEIVED 4TH OCTOBER
IELTS Request
submitted with application:GENERAL
File Transfer...
ECAS: We Started Processing on.October 24,2012
Med's Request
medical results have been received on ecas as of 3pm 28jan 2013
Med's Done....
medical done nov 22 sent to manila embassy dec 13
forcabarca86 said:
Hello Everyone!

forcabarca86 very nice and positve words indeed helpful to all of us...

+1 to :0)