+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those planning to Apply after 01 July 2011, Lets connect!!

FrancisC

Jul 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Snipper,

In your work experience, what title did you use for your CI job? Did you use "Clinical Instructor" or did you use "Clinical Nurse Instructor" or "Clinical Nurse Educator"? Also, what do they mean by certified true copies of transcript? Is it the original issued by the school and has to be notarized, or just the original with notation by the registrar that it is a certified copy (by them) and no need for notary by a lawyer?

I'm a bit confused.

Thanks,

FrancisC

Viz

Star Member
Jul 6, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FrancisC said:
Also, what do they mean by certified true copies of transcript? Is it the original issued by the school and has to be notarized, or just the original with notation by the registrar that it is a certified copy (by them) and no need for notary by a lawyer?
Hi FrancisC

They want transcripts in university sealed envelopes. You would have to ask your university to provide you another marksheet in a sealed envelop. And do not open the envelopes. These have to be sent as it is to the CIO. This is only for Degree and post grad. School certificates have to be notarized by a certified notary.

This is how I had sent mine :)

tocy80

Star Member
Jul 7, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent on 16-07-2011; Received by CIO on 21-07-2011
Doc's Request.
All Docs sent with Application Deck
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
IELTS 8.0 - Originals Sent with Application
hi....i have one important query...

during application if i show my parent as dependent with proofs, like enough fund to support parent (more than enough than required to support one family member as per CIO)....i am also planning to submit verification of local govt officer declaring my parent is my dependent...also, i am planning to give an explanation letter mentioning why i say my parent is my dependent....

in this circumstance, will my application be rejected as I am including my parent as dependent?

can anyone suggest or give some feedback?

FrancisC

Jul 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

Another thing. Just want to know that if I had a job more than 10 years ago, do I need to put it? The guide says only the last ten years prior to application. I just wonder, because it will show up in the personal history. Sorry for being meticulous, but we have only one shot for this.

Also, if I had a job 9 years ago for a duration of one year (totally different from what I had in the last 3 years), do I have to include an employment certificate for that job 9 years ago? Because that company had closed already several years ago and I can't get a new employment certificate nor a copy of the employment contract. I was a computer programmer then (which I don't want to be assessed for). I had my 2nd degree as a nurse and I work now as a nurse for the last 3 to 4 years (the one which I want to be assessed for).

Any ideas how I fill up the form for work history?

Thanks,

FrancisC

NKKD Hortons

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011, CC charged: 26-09-2011
AOR Received.
PER on 24-10-2011
tocy80 said:
hi....i have one important query...

during application if i show my parent as dependent with proofs, like enough fund to support parent (more than enough than required to support one family member as per CIO)....i am also planning to submit verification of local govt officer declaring my parent is my dependent...also, i am planning to give an explanation letter mentioning why i say my parent is my dependent....

in this circumstance, will my application be rejected as I am including my parent as dependent?

can anyone suggest or give some feedback?
Hi tocy80,

You cannot apply for your parent as dependant. Only spouse and child (if any) can be considered as dependant at the moment. You can sponsor a parent only after you get your PR, go to canada and apply for the parent in the family class sponsorship program which should take approximately 6 months for the family class app process. Good luck on that.

NKKD Hortons

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
PER on 24-10-2011
FrancisC said:
Hi guys,

Another thing. Just want to know that if I had a job more than 10 years ago, do I need to put it? The guide says only the last ten years prior to application. I just wonder, because it will show up in the personal history. Sorry for being meticulous, but we have only one shot for this.

Any ideas?
Hi FrancisC,

You do not have to include it in the Schedule 3 form Work experience (Q#11) since it clearly mentions 10 years preceding from the date of application. But you can show it in the personal history. Also, remember you have to include in schedule 3 only those occupations which fall under the skill type 0 or skill levels A or B of NOC.

Goo luck.

FrancisC

Jul 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi NKKD Hortons,

Thanks for the answer. Here's another thing, I remember I also had a job 9 years ago for a duration of one year (totally different from what I had in the last 3 years), do I have to include an employment certificate for that job 9 years ago? Because that company had closed already several years ago and I can't get a new employment certificate nor a copy of the employment contract. I was a computer programmer then (which I don't want to be assessed for). I work now as a nurse for the last 3 to 4 years (the one which I want to be assessed for). In between those years, I was unemployed as I studied for my 2nd degree (Nursing). Besides, I don't think programming is included in the 29 professions allowed for the FSW.

Thanks,

FrancisC

NKKD Hortons

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
PER on 24-10-2011
FrancisC said:
Thanks for the answer. Here's another thing, I remember I also had a job 9 years ago for a duration of one year (totally different from what I had in the last 3 years), do I have to include an employment certificate for that job 9 years ago? Because that company had closed already several years ago and I can't get a new employment certificate nor a copy of the employment contract. I was a computer programmer then (which I don't want to be assessed for). I work now as a nurse for the last 3 to 4 years (the one which I want to be assessed for). In between those years, I was unemployed as I studied for my 2nd degree (Nursing). Besides, I don't think programming is included in the 29 professions allowed for the FSW.

What will be the code NOC code for that job? Is it a Skill type 0 or skill level A or B. If yes, you should include in your work experience. This will anyways show up in the personal history column of schedue 1. If you do not have am employment cotract, do you have a service certificate from that company or pay slips. You may put them together and give an explanation as to why you could not provide a reference letter from employer. If the job does not fall under the 29 skilled professions, you can skip mentioning that in your order of preference (#12).

sushicat29

Jun 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Complete docs sent with application
AOR Received.
05-10-2011
IELTS Request
Included on Application
File Transfer...
28-10-2011
Med's Request
15-12-2011 (Received at Residence on 30-12-2011)
Med's Done....
17-1-2012,Sent by Nationwide: 6-2-2012 & 17-2-2012, Meds Received on E-cas: 25-2-2012
Interview........
None!!
Passport Req..
25-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-06-2012
LANDED..........
December 2012 (I'll be able to make a snow angel!)
FrancisC said:
Hi Snipper,

In your work experience, what title did you use for your CI job? Did you use "Clinical Instructor" or did you use "Clinical Nurse Instructor" or "Clinical Nurse Educator"? Also, what do they mean by certified true copies of transcript? Is it the original issued by the school and has to be notarized, or just the original with notation by the registrar that it is a certified copy (by them) and no need for notary by a lawyer?

I'm a bit confused.

Thanks,

FrancisC
Hi FrancisC;

On Manila VO checklist, certified true copy (from school) or in case your school provides an official transcript, can be sent, no need to notarize it again, and its ok not to provide one on a sealed envelope, but if you prefer it on sealed envelope it can be done as well.

FrancisC said:
Hi NKKD Hortons,

Thanks,

FrancisC
You need to provide an explanation letter why you cannot send the contract and employment certificate since this job falls under the 10 year period and proofs that you did this job. On work history, you just have to write the NOC falling on Skill type 0, A & B

Cheers!!!
Sushicat29

Faanni

Star Member
Aug 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I applied under NOC 1122
My application reached at Canada today,
VO is london
Mode of payment is CC

pharmimran

Jul 2, 2011
its a great effort. i am planning to apply as pharmacist under category 3131, i have doubt about my eligibilty, here is my brief story;
i have completed 17 years of education and got the degree of Pharm.D, initially i was enrolled in 4 years B.Pharm course after doing FSc(12 years ofeducation), and i completed that degree in Jan 2007, then i was enrolled in Pharm.D( 1 year condensed course) and i got the degree of Pharm.D in Feb 2009.
I started my Job as a retail pharmacist on July 2007 and i am currently on this job
i did IELTS in feb 2011, and got 7.5 in writing, 6.5 each in listening, speaking and reading and overall band is 7
i am 28 years old, i am married and my wife is graduate in commerce and has completed 14 years of education, she has completed her MBA from Open University but has not received her degree yet
as per my assessment, i get atleast 22 points in education, 14 points in language, 21 points in experience, 10 points in age and 4 points in adaptability factor as my spouce has completed 14 years of education, total score becomes 71, i have doubt in my assessment! will any one assist me in my evaluation????????
thanks in anticipation

diji

Jul 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2011
AOR Received.
30-09-2011
IELTS Request
submitted with appli
File Transfer...
no info
Hey all. please add my details.
NOC # 2121
application received = 8th july' 2011
VO: Buffalo
payment method: CC

moyrzg

Jun 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-11 received by MIKE on 08-07-11
Doc's Request.
BD encashed as per email 18aug2011
Nomination.....
2nd Mail Aor by singapore v.o --- 24 oct 2011
AOR Received.
1st PER RECEIVED 4TH OCTOBER
IELTS Request
submitted with application:GENERAL
File Transfer...
ECAS: We Started Processing on.October 24,2012
Med's Request
medical results have been received on ecas as of 3pm 28jan 2013
Med's Done....
medical done nov 22 sent to manila embassy dec 13
Tocy 80 here is d answer to ur enquiry d answer is N0 bec
Family members

Family members include a spouse, a common-law partner, dependent children, and dependent child of a dependent child:

Term

Definition

Spouse

Refers to either of the two persons ( opposite or the same sex) in a legally-recognized marriage.

A common-law partner

Refers to a person who is living in a conjugal relationship with another person (opposite or same sex), and has done so continuously for a period of at least one year. A conjugal relationship exists when there is a significant degree of commitment between two people. Common-law partners must attach any documents that show they are in a committed and genuine relationship, for example evidence that they share the same home, that they support each other financially and emotionally, that they have had children together, or that they present themselves in public as a couple.

Common-law partners who are unable to live together or appear in public together because of legal or cultural restrictions in their home country may still qualify and should be included on the application. Common-law partners that meet the conditions outlined above but who have been separated for reasons beyond their control (for example, civil war or armed conflict) may qualify and should be included on the application.

Dependent children

Refers to the children of the principal applicant or of the principal applicant’s spouse or common-law partner.

They must:

be under the age of 22 and not have a spouse or common-law partner; or,

depend substantially on the financial support of a parent and have been continuously enrolled and in attendance as full-time students in a post-secondary institution accredited by the relevant government authority since before the age of 22 (or since marrying or entering into a common-law relationship, if this happened before the age of 22); or,

depend substantially on the financial support of a parent since before the age of 22 and be unable to provide for themselves due to a medical condition.

Dependent child of a dependent child

Refers to children of dependent children of the principal applicant or those of his or her spouse or common-law partner.

Question

Action

General Application Information

Category under which you are applying
Check the “Federal Skilled Worker” box.

Number of family members
Write the total number of family members included in your application. This includes yourself and any family members regardless of whether they intend to accompany you to Canada or not.

snipper

Star Member
Sep 6, 2010
MNL
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application form BS 7.0
FrancisC said:
Hi Snipper,

I'm a bit confused.

Thanks,

FrancisC

I decided to put Nurse Instructor just to be safe because i saw it there as one of the title for nurses ... Just look at canada's NOC 3152 in their website. you can see there all the sub category of RN and even their job description but I am not telling you to copy all of that .