+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those any Knows this Agency so Called "GO WEST JOBS INTERNATIONAL" in Canada

victim123

Sep 30, 2014
I am also a victim of Imelda Saluma!!!! A big time victim!!! She issued fake LMO's from big companies. But everything is already filed with authorities. You will go to jail Imelda Saluma !!!! All the money that you took from people will just go to waste! Truth will come out!!!

joy123

Jul 14, 2014
Hello all victims of Imelda Saluma

Someone erased the forum about fake SRI fake LMO she issued and the employment contract. The post telling how Imelda Saluma works on her
SCAMMED STRATEGY. I am filing a formal complaint against her and I have more evidence handed to pin her down. The Philippine Government in Canada will help us. All victims, agents, agencies that she victimized please speak out, I'll be needing your testimony how you had been victimized by her scheme. Contact me and share your testimony. Lets all work for the TRUTH and seek justice.

victimtoo

Oct 1, 2014
You know what we can fax all our written complaints summary and evidences to RCMP (Royal Canadian Mount Police) OR call them first if how to file.a complaints against these people we are too many against them so we have to catch them specially the WILD ROOT they said shes their BIG BOSS IMELDA SALUMA . Search in the Google the RCMP because links are not allowed to post here , i tried too but i cant post it .

victimtoo

Oct 1, 2014
Email your report here all your complaints and attached the evidences : info@antifraudcentre.ca

Toll Free Fax: 1-888-654-9426

Toll Free: 1-888-495-8501

these are from the government of canada site The Canadian Anti Fraud Centre

johnlee9210

May 13, 2009
I see complaints here dating back 2011 and we are going 2015 with still no results from authorities.
I suggest somebody in Canada create an FB account and all victims need to be members.
With this FB account, we can easily communicate with one another, get updates, submit relevant info and can easily refer this to authorities and even the MEDIA!

johnlee9210

May 13, 2009
Imelda Saluma is hiding in Toronto with relatives!!

Contact the Ontario RCMP at 1-800-387-0020, local police or anonymously through Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477.

Also, you can email MEDIA on the following: cbc.ca, ctvnews.ca
At least 1 victim needs to come forward to MEDIA and have his/her story published together with strong evidences.
It will speed up investigation just like what happened to McDonalds issue a few months ago when it took only 1 local to be interviewed

Biktima123

Oct 8, 2014
Hi jhonlee

Do you have imelda's address? Please help us:( we applied our relatives and the common friends so she got a thousands dollar from us we need that money back that we borrowed to the bank and lending,we are paying the interest:( ..

We gave money to imelda but she didnt give us a receipt. Coz we trusted here but its our mistake! :(

Operator

Oct 10, 2014
:eek: OMG i am a bit scared now, i have nothing to do with this agency, but if there is one, there's probably more... who to trust then...
what is the best way to look for a job in Canada? a safe way??
Thank you

we know

Oct 8, 2014
If You Are a Victim of IMELDA SALUME You Should Contact Detective Erwin Mendoza @ 31Division Fraud Unit @ Toronto Police @ 416-808-3107 Or E-Mail @ Erwin.mendoza@torontopolice.ca

victim101

Sep 29, 2014
I found out that Imelda FRONDA Saluma is a convicted felon back in 2006. She changed her name to Imelda Fronda, her maiden name after the divorce, but changed it back to Imelda Saluma after her release. She was convicted of scamming the company she used to work for in Burlington. In Canada, you could be release after a year or two for fraud. But this time, this is a federal case, so hopefully, she will never get out of jail. This is the reason why she is not afraid to go back to jail and continues to scam people bec she knew that she will be able to get out after. She is a very sick woman...a woman with criminal mind.

Biktima123

Oct 8, 2014
HEY IMELDA SALUMA THE JAIL IS WAITING FOR YOU!! SEE YOU THERE,DON'T WORRY WE WILL BRING YOU A ROASTED PIG WE GONNA HAVE A PARTY INSIDE THE JAIL..KARMA IS VERY CLOSE TO YOU,DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME TO PACK YOUR THINGS BECAUSE YOU CAN NOT EXIT THE COUNTRY!!!

YOU'VE GOT ALL OUR SAVINGS WE WORK SO HARD TO SAVE MONEY BUT NOW WE DONT HAVE EVEN A $100 SAVINGS, WHERE IS YOUR HEART??

Sanford13

Nov 25, 2014
I'm mark Ryan of pampanga philippines, Im one of the victim of Imelda Saluma. Can I ask for the address of Imelda here in the philippines, I need to retrieve my money because i just loan it to my relatives. And we have an emergency situation here where my grand Mother needed to have her operation. Please help us, please feel free to contact me in this email add. markryan.sigua@yahoo.com