Third Time Lucky :)

SISH7255

Nov 19, 2009
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 2011
Congratulations! This is a good example of aspiration, perspiration and patience. You are a great warrior buddy. God bless you!

B

belize

Hey brother,

congratulation when i read your story make me little strog I pray that God gave me that kind of patience too, Good luck to you and happy life and please pray for us if you can. Thanks.

ASMAFIR

Star Member
Feb 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hmmm, I had been planning to apply to Canada since 6 months now, I got so unlucky as the rules changed the moment I sent my application to CIC on June 23.My NOC was out of the demand list. I am so devastated and broken now. I am a divorcee and mother of one, working as a Lecturer of Psychology in India and earning INR 8000 per month, immigrating to Canada was my dream as I met all the requirements to settle there before the rules changed.

But after reading your mail, it does makes me feel better.

setcanada

Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/12/2009
Doc's Request.
12/02/10
AOR Received.
12/02/10
IELTS Request
12/02/10
File Transfer...
17/02/10
Med's Request
18 Dec 2010
Med's Done....
28 dec 2010
Passport Req..
18 Dec 2010
VISA ISSUED...
2nd March 2011
LANDED..........
Landing on 8th April 2011 at Toronto
Congrats@hangza :)

torontonian2010

Mar 19, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2009
Doc's Request.
15-01-2010
AOR Received.
29-04-2010
File Transfer...
03-08-2010
Med's Request
08-09-2010
Med's Done....
09-09-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
20-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-2011
LANDED..........
26-05-2011
hangza said:
Hymn from Dasam Granth:

ਦੇਹ ਸਿਵਾ ਬਰੁ ਮੋਹਿ ਇਹੈ ਸੁਭ ਕਰਮਨ ਤੇ ਕਬਹੂੰ ਨ ਟਰੋਂ ॥
ਨ ਡਰੋਂ ਅਰਿ ਸੋ ਜਬ ਜਾਇ ਲਰੋਂ ਨਿਸਚੈ ਕਰਿ ਅਪੁਨੀ ਜੀਤ ਕਰੋਂ ॥

Translation:

O Lord grant me the boon, that I may never deviate from doing a good deed.
That I shall not fear when I go into combat. And with determination I will be victorious.

Hi ALL,

With the grace of GOD and all your blessings, we have received our passports with the beautiful MAPLE on it.

So here is the story. This is the third time I applied for immigration to CANADA during Last 8 years.

1. Applied in year 2002 and got refusal in 2003 from LONDON, due to change of immigration laws and my points became less.

2. Applied in year 2004 and was refused in 2005 from LONDON again, due to lack of insufficient number of working experience.

3. Third time, below is the timeline (NOC 0213).

File received by NS Canada on March 2009
File transferred to New Delhi on April 2009
Received AOR on July 2009
Full application submitted in July 2009
Medicals received on 31 May 2010
Medicals done on 12 June 2010
Passports submitted on 21 June 2010
Passports received with VISA on 1-July 2010

I would thank almighty for blessing us with the courage to fight through what I believed in and gave us strength and patience for the time period. Thank to all the fellow bloggers for their valuable inputs time to time.

After long 8 years I could finally see our Passports with the VISA. GOD BLESS ALL

Regards,
hangza
I Simply love ur confidence and never breaking faith in god..
Even after applying two times u still went for third time we some hope..
really this is case i really need to comment about,
I really liked ur " never say die " attitude ,way to go brother,,may u have prosperous life here...

thejackson

May 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 13,2010
Doc's Request.
22-11-2010
AOR Received.
27-10-2010
IELTS Request
Written Submission
File Transfer...
27-10-2010
Med's Request
19-04-2012
Med's Done....
03-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2012
LANDED..........
27-07-2012
I am happy for you Brother
congrats

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
HI Hangza,
Congratulations!!!!!!! I hope we all can learn from you. You were really patient and you have finally reap the best fruit.

It really good to be patient.

Canadaforall.

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
great.... very happy for you... make most of it. GOD speed to you...

hangza said:
Hymn from Dasam Granth:

ਦੇਹ ਸਿਵਾ ਬਰੁ ਮੋਹਿ ਇਹੈ ਸੁਭ ਕਰਮਨ ਤੇ ਕਬਹੂੰ ਨ ਟਰੋਂ ॥
ਨ ਡਰੋਂ ਅਰਿ ਸੋ ਜਬ ਜਾਇ ਲਰੋਂ ਨਿਸਚੈ ਕਰਿ ਅਪੁਨੀ ਜੀਤ ਕਰੋਂ ॥

Translation:

O Lord grant me the boon, that I may never deviate from doing a good deed.
That I shall not fear when I go into combat. And with determination I will be victorious.

Hi ALL,

With the grace of GOD and all your blessings, we have received our passports with the beautiful MAPLE on it.

So here is the story. This is the third time I applied for immigration to CANADA during Last 8 years.

1. Applied in year 2002 and got refusal in 2003 from LONDON, due to change of immigration laws and my points became less.

2. Applied in year 2004 and was refused in 2005 from LONDON again, due to lack of insufficient number of working experience.

3. Third time, below is the timeline (NOC 0213).

File received by NS Canada on March 2009
File transferred to New Delhi on April 2009
Received AOR on July 2009
Full application submitted in July 2009
Medicals received on 31 May 2010
Medicals done on 12 June 2010
Passports submitted on 21 June 2010
Passports received with VISA on 1-July 2010

I would thank almighty for blessing us with the courage to fight through what I believed in and gave us strength and patience for the time period. Thank to all the fellow bloggers for their valuable inputs time to time.

After long 8 years I could finally see our Passports with the VISA. GOD BLESS ALL

Regards,
hangza

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
why dont you apply under Psychologist category....

ASMAFIR said:
Hmmm, I had been planning to apply to Canada since 6 months now, I got so unlucky as the rules changed the moment I sent my application to CIC on June 23.My NOC was out of the demand list. I am so devastated and broken now. I am a divorcee and mother of one, working as a Lecturer of Psychology in India and earning INR 8000 per month, immigrating to Canada was my dream as I met all the requirements to settle there before the rules changed.

But after reading your mail, it does makes me feel better.

new in blog

Jun 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2007
Doc's Request.
10-09-2009
IELTS Request
10-09-2009
Med's Request
waiting
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
bhai,
badhai ho badhai..........

hangza

Star Member
Aug 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I wish the best to all who have prayed and wished us in all these years.

Thank you all for wishing us in this very wonderful / informative forum aswell.

I think the patience and determination came with the age itself. I was 22 when i first applied and today i am 30. May be god never wanted me to migrate self at that age, thinking i might screw up or something. But as i am human, did get disappointed at that time.

My story is like this:

I am a poliotic patient since i was 1.5 years old and my right leg is affected by it. But it does not get me any lesser normal human. I can do all, what other normal humans can do. So i was given a chance in 2000 to go for my further education and i did my MSc in London. Did odd jobs etc to get going and graduated in 2003 as i supported myself for all the expences (Never wanted to take money from parents). Was really disturbed when second time i was refused and decided to come back for good to India; it was in 2005.

In india i applied if nothing less than atleast 100+ places for jobs and was rejected for various reasons i.e. over qualified/no indian experience/not known to right people in org etc. SO finally got few jobs and during the course of time applied for australian immigration in 2008 (still waiting for some result for that aswel :)). 2009 applied for Canadian and with the grace of god finally received PR.

So, the point is nothing is impossible; if you believe in yourself and be determined that what you are doing is good and above all have full faith in GOD.

I am sharing all this, cause thaught there could be someone sort of in my situation, who would need some positivity; and may be with this they might get.

Best,
hangza

tarakrs

Champion Member
May 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Brother, Many congrats you.... I can understand very well what you must have gone thru coz my case is also somewhat like you.

I wish you a very good luck ahead.

Sometimes, my moral goes down but, after reading your posts in this thread my morals have got some boost which was needed and like always I still have faith in god that I'll get fruit of success soon

hangza said:
I wish the best to all who have prayed and wished us in all these years.

Thank you all for wishing us in this very wonderful / informative forum aswell.

I think the patience and determination came with the age itself. I was 22 when i first applied and today i am 30. May be god never wanted me to migrate self at that age, thinking i might screw up or something. But as i am human, did get disappointed at that time.

My story is like this:

I am a poliotic patient since i was 1.5 years old and my right leg is affected by it. But it does not get me any lesser normal human. I can do all, what other normal humans can do. So i was given a chance in 2000 to go for my further education and i did my MSc in London. Did odd jobs etc to get going and graduated in 2003 as i supported myself for all the expences (Never wanted to take money from parents). Was really disturbed when second time i was refused and decided to come back for good to India; it was in 2005.

In india i applied if nothing less than atleast 100+ places for jobs and was rejected for various reasons i.e. over qualified/no indian experience/not known to right people in org etc. SO finally got few jobs and during the course of time applied for australian immigration in 2008 (still waiting for some result for that aswel :)). 2009 applied for Canadian and with the grace of god finally received PR.

So, the point is nothing is impossible; if you believe in yourself and be determined that what you are doing is good and above all have full faith in GOD.

I am sharing all this, cause thaught there could be someone sort of in my situation, who would need some positivity; and may be with this they might get.

Best,
hangza

hangza

Star Member
Aug 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
torontonian2010 said:
I Simply love ur confidence and never breaking faith in god..
Even after applying two times u still went for third time we some hope..
really this is case i really need to comment about,
I really liked ur " never say die " attitude ,way to go brother,,may u have prosperous life here...
Cheers torontonian2010,

Respect bro. thanks for the encourgament. Makes me feel better today as i have achieved it or shall i say nailed it :). But yes i thing for sure all these years wasn't a easy one though, as at times i use to question myself, am i in right direction or not. But hope and trust believe in GOD has get me going and today i am a happy bunny ;D.

I pray to GOD from my deapest of heart for all the forum members.

GOD BLESS !!!

Best,
hangza