+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Third Time Lucky :)

hangza

Star Member
Aug 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear tarakrs,

Bro, not to worry, Waheguru will always support those, who support themself. You will come out in flying colors and all will be good. Just keep going and not thinking much about the visa; concentrate on what you are doing today. I know its easier saying than doing, who knows better than me :).

Btw enjoy what you have today and live to the fulliest.

Best,
hangza

upenpatel

Star Member
Jun 29, 2010
hangza said:
Hymn from Dasam Granth:

ਦੇਹ ਸਿਵਾ ਬਰੁ ਮੋਹਿ ਇਹੈ ਸੁਭ ਕਰਮਨ ਤੇ ਕਬਹੂੰ ਨ ਟਰੋਂ ॥
ਨ ਡਰੋਂ ਅਰਿ ਸੋ ਜਬ ਜਾਇ ਲਰੋਂ ਨਿਸਚੈ ਕਰਿ ਅਪੁਨੀ ਜੀਤ ਕਰੋਂ ॥

Translation:

O Lord grant me the boon, that I may never deviate from doing a good deed.
That I shall not fear when I go into combat. And with determination I will be victorious.

Hi ALL,

With the grace of GOD and all your blessings, we have received our passports with the beautiful MAPLE on it.

So here is the story. This is the third time I applied for immigration to CANADA during Last 8 years.

1. Applied in year 2002 and got refusal in 2003 from LONDON, due to change of immigration laws and my points became less.

2. Applied in year 2004 and was refused in 2005 from LONDON again, due to lack of insufficient number of working experience.

3. Third time, below is the timeline (NOC 0213).

File received by NS Canada on March 2009
File transferred to New Delhi on April 2009
Received AOR on July 2009
Full application submitted in July 2009
Medicals received on 31 May 2010
Medicals done on 12 June 2010
Passports submitted on 21 June 2010
Passports received with VISA on 1-July 2010

I would thank almighty for blessing us with the courage to fight through what I believed in and gave us strength and patience for the time period. Thank to all the fellow bloggers for their valuable inputs time to time.

After long 8 years I could finally see our Passports with the VISA. GOD BLESS ALL

Regards,
hangza
Congratulations Hegsa..

I was going through your column and knw tht u strugle a lot and passed through lots of bad experience to get Pr.I know that u r the right person to whom I should consult..

I need your gentle help as I am new for this.

I also want to stat my procedures but don't want to hire any agent for procedure.

These are my very important question that I need to know..Plz help me...

How to notarize the documents?
How to show bank balance ? and how much fund require and for how much time should be deposited ? liquid or solid?
which provinces are better to apply?
How to write an application ?
Is IELTS require at the time of application or can I submit it letter? Academic or General?

suppose if I get AEO , can I change it during my application? And what are the important documents required to be submitted of AEO ?

I know that this is too much I have asked but I know that People here on this web. are very helpfull and will not let me down...

Hope for your best response.

Thanks

hangza

Star Member
Aug 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey upenpatel,

Bro, i am delighted if can help you, answer to your questions are listed below:

Q. How to notarize the documents?
A. Go to any notary they will do it for you, charging nominal fees. Best if can't find any nearby take ur originals to any court they will do it.
Q. How to show bank balance ? and how much fund require and for how much time should be deposited ? liquid or solid?
A. Bank balance can be shown in bank accounts on your name or joint names with spouse, mutual funds, fixed deposits. But no medical insurance. For family of 2 Rs.6.5 lac is minimum required. Don't go for evaluation of property, jewelery, cars etc. May be on the top of minimum required.
Q. which provinces are better to apply?
A. Any province is better, apart from Quebec; so no issues with that.
Q. How to write an application?
A. Take a print out, photocopy it and write what is mentioned. Key to success, don't write anything false and don't leave any question unattended. If some thing is not for you mention N/A.
Q. Is IELTS require at the time of application or can I submit it letter? Academic or General?
A. With me i submitted along with application, there is a time frame i think 6 months from the time you do your IELTS, but now they need it along with the application only. Read the CIC website. Any ielts is good either Academic or General. With my experience General is better.

Hope this is of some help.

Best,
hangza

upenpatel

Star Member
Jun 29, 2010
hangza said:
Hey upenpatel,

Bro, i am delighted if can help you, answer to your questions are listed below:

Q. How to notarize the documents?
A. Go to any notary they will do it for you, charging nominal fees. Best if can't find any nearby take ur originals to any court they will do it.
Q. How to show bank balance ? and how much fund require and for how much time should be deposited ? liquid or solid?
A. Bank balance can be shown in bank accounts on your name or joint names with spouse, mutual funds, fixed deposits. But no medical insurance. For family of 2 Rs.6.5 lac is minimum required. Don't go for evaluation of property, jewelery, cars etc. May be on the top of minimum required.
Q. which provinces are better to apply?
A. Any province is better, apart from Quebec; so no issues with that.
Q. How to write an application?
A. Take a print out, photocopy it and write what is mentioned. Key to success, don't write anything false and don't leave any question unattended. If some thing is not for you mention N/A.
Q. Is IELTS require at the time of application or can I submit it letter? Academic or General?
A. With me i submitted along with application, there is a time frame i think 6 months from the time you do your IELTS, but now they need it along with the application only. Read the CIC website. Any ielts is good either Academic or General. With my experience General is better.

Hope this is of some help.

Best,
hangza

Hi..

Thank you very much...I got some sorts of information..But I would like to know more about showing funds in bank..

What I am thinking that , suppose if I opened joint account of me and my father..
1.It should be saving account?
2.Is transaction from that account acceptable ?
3.How many month's of bank statement required to show?
4.suppose ,when I open an account, in which manner the transaction should be?
5.I sit necessory to show Tax return document ? if yes , thn for how many years of?

somesh

Apr 10, 2010
jalandhar,punjab state.india.
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC delhi.
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 march 2010
Doc's Request.
8th june 2010.
AOR Received.
8th june 2010.
Med's Request
jan 23,2013
Med's Done....
jan 28;2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
march 7,2013
bot bot mubarakan veere!!!!

wish u luck n success!!!

hangza

Star Member
Aug 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi upenpatel,

I am not too sure, if you can show the joint bank account with your father. But yes, its better if you can showcase the transaction in your account from the last six months. Or you can have Fix Deposits in your name (i think this would be better option for immidiate remedy).

Regarding TAX return, they would never ask for it. But to give confidence to the Investigation Officer, you can provide from last 3 years.

Bottom line: Provide ample documents so that they don't need to ask for further documentation, keeping in mind all the documents are supporting each other.

GOD BLESS

Best,
Harmminder M

upenpatel

Star Member
Jun 29, 2010
hangza said:
Hi upenpatel,

I am not too sure, if you can show the joint bank account with your father. But yes, its better if you can showcase the transaction in your account from the last six months. Or you can have Fix Deposits in your name (i think this would be better option for immidiate remedy).

Regarding TAX return, they would never ask for it. But to give confidence to the Investigation Officer, you can provide from last 3 years.

Bottom line: Provide ample documents so that they don't need to ask for further documentation, keeping in mind all the documents are supporting each other.

GOD BLESS

Best,
Harmminder M

Thanks a lot...

hangza

Star Member
Aug 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cheers tm275713 / onestar / charninder / Joey,

Thanks Guys for your well wishes.

GOD BLESS,

Best,
hangza

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wow hangza, it must be a great feeling. Great determination finally you got the visa. God helps those who help themselves and you proved.

Sorry for the late comment.

Tc
Rocky

Hopeful Canadian

Star Member
Jul 11, 2008
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-04-2010 RCVD: 13-04-2010
Doc's Request.
26-10-2010
AOR Received.
04-03-2011
IELTS Request
20-07-2011 L8.5, R6.5, W7.5, S7.0
Med's Request
05-06-2015
Med's Done....
06-10-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-11-2015
LANDED..........
21-06-2016
@ Hangza

Buckup. :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Unbreakable Hope & Mental Discipline takes you to your Goal - Throughout Life.

Always Hopeful

Hopeful Canadian

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats Hangza... Long wait and determination paid the price ...Very best wishes for you
cheers
fariza