+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

They did not start processing the file yet!!! :( Finaly they did!! :)

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
Re: They did not start processing the file yet!!! :(

Misria said:
Woooohoooo!! Finaly after 3 months and 6 days, my husband got his AOR from the canadian embassy in Egypt. I am so happy! I wonder how long it will take to get his visa now. I am so excited, I had to share that with everyone.
congratulations! best of luck!

rorita_76

Feb 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July-3-2009
I am happy for you, hope things will move fast from now.

Rasha

Apr 26, 2008
Re: They did not start processing the file yet!!! :(

Misria said:
Hi Rasha,

Hope you are doing fine back home with your husband. How does he find it here in Canada?

Thank you very much for your reply. I did send a specific inquiry since a week ago and got no news from them. You are right though concerning Ramadan, it might be slower but I thought it were only canadians working on the files so I did not think that Ramadan would slow down the process. Also, the immigration center in Missaussaga told me to call them back if we hear nothing after 3 months so that is what I am doing this morning. I just wish he would be here before the end of December isa. All we are asking is for a little news. Just a few words to let us know that everything is ok . Hold on, they are answering me in Missaussaga as I am writing. I will let you know what they will tell me ................

on hold, on hold, on hold...... hehe!

Darn! They said it was normal not to have any news, that they also can't have access to any informations. He said it can also take up to 6 months before having any news from Cairo. Gee!!!
Hey Misria,

So glad to hear things are moving ...Alhumdulelah, things are going very well with my husband :). He's settled in seemingly well - has positioned himself within our Egyptian muslim community, has a job, is doing film/tv work...and making friends etc...

I had sorted out a lot of community services, was already attending our local mosque, knew some people within the Egyptian Community who are settled here, so all of those things plus a few contacts in his industry allowed him to transition smoother I think..... ALHUMDULELAH. He's been here not even three weeks, and it seems much longer :). He has all of his 'cards' - he laughs at the number of cards he has, and we are awaiting his PR card.

Hope your file passes quickly - will be on as much as I can :) Keep us posted :).

salam

Misria

Star Member
Sep 2, 2009
canda montreal
Hi Rasha,

It is so nice to hear from you. You seem to be very happy and your husband integrate so well. That is so nice. You said he got all his cards, does this mean he got his health card? Here, they told me it would take 3 months before he get his health card.

Now I just hope that things will go fast inshallah. We have an easy file, he has no kids, no divorce, always stayed in Egypt, his medical was perfect. Now we just have to wait. I don't know if I can wait so long without going to see him in egypt again. Hehehe!

Take care Rasha and hope to hear from you soon again.
Best regards to you and your family
Misria

Rasha

Apr 26, 2008
Hi Misria,

thanks for your well wishes. Yes, thanks to God he is doing well. YOu asked about the health card, and htat will not come until Dec. 1. PR card should be here soon...he has id, sin, library, bank etc.. these cards are what I was speaking of.

Good luck in your case, and hope it goes quickly :).

'slam