+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

the worst experience , we now await for?

misuk

Jul 7, 2010
the immigration Canada has been doing inconsiderate things for the immigration applicants since the announcement of the prime minister on June 26, 2010. i think the clearing of the backlog may be the worst one for old applicants .as we have seen the immigration Canada has take steps to reduce the burden of immigration applicants . in the way of their proposed policy, they have taken the strict policy of rejecting some kind of visa applicants in a very rude, inconsiderate ,self-will-driven, and unjustified way . in recent days, we have seen FARIZA, and some other applicants are facing the challenge of rejection for some silly points or grounds. The most notable incident is that a Bangladesh applicant in Singapore visa office, a applicant from the uk visa office have been challenged even they secured 67 points .the reason they indicate is of their moderate IELTS score. What a hell. We are about to see next? This is not good news for us. I guess the visa offices have been adopting a random rejection strategy which will enable them to secure limited number of applicants and we, most of us could be victims to their sweet will. These are my personal opinion regarding the immigration Canada. I appreciate and welcome opinions in this regard
Best regards
misuk

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Who knows !
Only god Knows !

raamesa

Jul 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Let's wait,
if there are increasing number of cases like that then we can predict the pattern,
Hopeful

explorer101

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There is definate trend in making efforts by some visa offices of unnecessarily harassing applicants under point system by making lame excuses. I think these incidents will increase in the days to come. The reason is well explained by the people who are in Canada. They wanted money for maintaining old people/ pension plans/ health care and they got it and is no more required immediately.

Sisifo

Nov 5, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
misuk said:
we have seen FARIZA, and some other applicants are facing the challenge of rejection for some silly points or grounds.
i totally disagree with the above statement and with all due respect to Fariza , his application wasn't rejected on a silly point or grounds. As much as you don't want to hear it , It was rejected on a very valid point. The CIC guidelines is very specific that your POF can't be borrowed money and should be your own. The VO in the case was suspicious and rightly so as Fariza has admitted on this forum its actually borrowed money and is now trying to find a way to justify to the VO that it isn't. All the best to him but do remember that the VO is doing his/her job.

misuk said:
the reason they indicate is of their moderate IELTS score.
Actually in the cases i remember, the job of the applicant was a trainer and again as much as you don't want to hear it , if you cant speak English fluently than the canadians you are trying to train will not understand you. That is provided you are able to secure a job

misuk said:
This is not good news for us. I guess the visa offices have been adopting a random rejection strategy which will enable them to secure limited number of applicants and we, most of us could be victims to their sweet will.
I have yet to read of any rejection which was done randomly although the aggrieved applicant may feel otherwise. I do believe the VO are doing what they are paid to do.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
If that is the Problem, VO could have make Farize bound to take the showed money to Canada and keep that for at least a year. People can get inherited and borrow money from others, I have even seen people took over 50% of the PoF from friends and relatives and this had convinced the VO in past, and those people now got their PR.

arlnr has been given 60 days for giving a satisfactory answer on two things, without which he would face a rejection: Why his IELTS score is poor and why hes uncle from whom he claimed points is on social aid. This is utterly Ridiculous, You just cant surely say that nephew would also start taking social aid from Canadian government immediately after going to Canada following his uncle.

I still believe in Canadian Assesment system, I have got their visas in past and I strongly believe that I'd be judged impartially.

gvasdev2004

Star Member
Jun 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
23-feb-2011
LANDED..........
1-may-2011
i fully agree wis sisifo & jnathan

harryk

Star Member
Apr 29, 2009
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear members, I used to figure regularly on this forum. However, I took a break due to personal reasons which I shall elaborate:

Both I and my wife are college assistant professors. My wife applied under the fastrack system under category 4131. After sending our updated documents to the CHC, New Delhi, we were hoping to get our medicals done. Mind you, we have more than 82 points under the immigration criteria. We were shocked to know that instead of receiving the letter for medicals, we received the letter of rejection. The basis of the rejection was that it said that my wife didnt send proof of 1 years continous service as college professor. My wife has been teaching for the last 5 years on permanent basis. Apart from her work experience of 5 years, her salary statements, her income tax receipts and returns of last 5 years and her accumulated Provident Fund statement , she also sent her job duties and responsibilities certificate. All these documents were on the college latterpad duly signed by the head of the institution. We sent an email to the CHC, ND seeking justice. Instead, we received a 2nd letter of rejection from the CHC citing the same stupid reason. After a lot of enquiries and some spade work done internally in the CHC, ND, we came to know that the VO was a lady called Paige Purcell who had deliberately rejected some 500 genuine cases in a very illogical manner. Some one in Canada put in a case of Judicial Review, and the culprit was then transferred to Singapore. THIS CLEARLY SHOWS THAT THE SYSTEM OF CANADIAN IMMIGRATION IS NOT FLAWLESS. IT IS FULL OF FLAWS.
I dont know if you have read my earlier post which I had written some couple of days ago. After being dejected by this system of immigration, I decided to apply for a 2nd time in July 2009. This time, I myself was the primary applicant under category 4131. I sent my updated documents in November, 2009. I am in the 9th year of service. I sent more than the necessary documents to show my proof of experience. Again, I have more than 85 points. Meanwhile, my very own colleagues had also applied and sent their updated documents in January, 2010. While my colleagues, who had sent their updated documents some 2 months later than I, received their medicals and visas, yet I, on the other hand have been left high and dry. Worse is the fact that when I try to check my application status on line, all I get is this:"we have been instructed to remove all information regarding this application"!!!
What nonsense is this? When my agent contacted the CHC, New Delhi, he was told that they hadnt received my application!! When he told the officials there and sent courier receipts and delivery reports as proof, the CHC officials became just quiet! THIS IS THE IRRESPONSIBILE BEHAVIOUR THAT I HAVE TO PUT UP WITH WHEN IT COMES TO THE CANADIAN SYSTEM OF IMMIGRATION.
I am still waiting for some answers. In the meantime, I again applied at NovaScotia on 27 April, 2010. This is our 3rd application....once by my wife and twice by me.
I dont know what is going on inside the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi. But what I can say to some of the forum members is...that PLEASE DONT THINK THAT THE SYSTEM IS FLAWLESS, OR THAT THE VISA OFFICER IS JUDICIOUS. SOME VISA OFFICERS HAVE BEEN CLEARLY INSTRUCTED TO REJECT NEW CASES, SIMPLY SO THAT THE BACKLOG CAN BE REDUCED. My worst fears have become true. Although I am yet to hear from the CHC after sending my updated documents....and although I have sent a completely fresh application to Novascotia, I have to contend with the fact that my category of 4131 has been removed. I dont know what these buggers will do to my cases. And I will have no option left if my application gets rejected again and again because of the new NOC list from June 26th.

Regards,

Harryk

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
misuk said:
the immigration Canada has been doing inconsiderate things for the immigration applicants since the announcement of the prime minister on June 26, 2010. i think the clearing of the backlog may be the worst one for old applicants .as we have seen the immigration Canada has take steps to reduce the burden of immigration applicants . in the way of their proposed policy, they have taken the strict policy of rejecting some kind of visa applicants in a very rude, inconsiderate ,self-will-driven, and unjustified way . in recent days, we have seen FARIZA, and some other applicants are facing the challenge of rejection for some silly points or grounds. The most notable incident is that a Bangladesh applicant in Singapore visa office, a applicant from the uk visa office have been challenged even they secured 67 points .the reason they indicate is of their moderate IELTS score. What a hell. We are about to see next? This is not good news for us. I guess the visa offices have been adopting a random rejection strategy which will enable them to secure limited number of applicants and we, most of us could be victims to their sweet will. These are my personal opinion regarding the immigration Canada. I appreciate and welcome opinions in this regard
Best regards
misuk
Dear friends
Let's not take a side here and be mad with VO or applicants that are going through a tuff time. On this forum our ultimate goal is to support our friend and may be educate them to present a very good application. Let us focus on that and give the VOs the chance to do their job.
Cheers,

luluyu

Star Member
Nov 25, 2009
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

harryk said:
Dear members, I used to figure regularly on this forum. However, I took a break due to personal reasons which I shall elaborate:

Both I and my wife are college assistant professors. My wife applied under the fastrack system under category 4131. After sending our updated documents to the CHC, New Delhi, we were hoping to get our medicals done. Mind you, we have more than 82 points under the immigration criteria. We were shocked to know that instead of receiving the letter for medicals, we received the letter of rejection. The basis of the rejection was that it said that my wife didnt send proof of 1 years continous service as college professor. My wife has been teaching for the last 5 years on permanent basis. Apart from her work experience of 5 years, her salary statements, her income tax receipts and returns of last 5 years and her accumulated Provident Fund statement , she also sent her job duties and responsibilities certificate. All these documents were on the college latterpad duly signed by the head of the institution. We sent an email to the CHC, ND seeking justice. Instead, we received a 2nd letter of rejection from the CHC citing the same stupid reason. After a lot of enquiries and some spade work done internally in the CHC, ND, we came to know that the VO was a lady called Paige Purcell who had deliberately rejected some 500 genuine cases in a very illogical manner. Some one in Canada put in a case of Judicial Review, and the culprit was then transferred to Singapore. THIS CLEARLY SHOWS THAT THE SYSTEM OF CANADIAN IMMIGRATION IS NOT FLAWLESS. IT IS FULL OF FLAWS.
I dont know if you have read my earlier post which I had written some couple of days ago. After being dejected by this system of immigration, I decided to apply for a 2nd time in July 2009. This time, I myself was the primary applicant under category 4131. I sent my updated documents in November, 2009. I am in the 9th year of service. I sent more than the necessary documents to show my proof of experience. Again, I have more than 85 points. Meanwhile, my very own colleagues had also applied and sent their updated documents in January, 2010. While my colleagues, who had sent their updated documents some 2 months later than I, received their medicals and visas, yet I, on the other hand have been left high and dry. Worse is the fact that when I try to check my application status on line, all I get is this:"we have been instructed to remove all information regarding this application"!!!
What nonsense is this? When my agent contacted the CHC, New Delhi, he was told that they hadnt received my application!! When he told the officials there and sent courier receipts and delivery reports as proof, the CHC officials became just quiet! THIS IS THE IRRESPONSIBILE BEHAVIOUR THAT I HAVE TO PUT UP WITH WHEN IT COMES TO THE CANADIAN SYSTEM OF IMMIGRATION.
I am still waiting for some answers. In the meantime, I again applied at NovaScotia on 27 April, 2010. This is our 3rd application....once by my wife and twice by me.
I dont know what is going on inside the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi. But what I can say to some of the forum members is...that PLEASE DONT THINK THAT THE SYSTEM IS FLAWLESS, OR THAT THE VISA OFFICER IS JUDICIOUS. SOME VISA OFFICERS HAVE BEEN CLEARLY INSTRUCTED TO REJECT NEW CASES, SIMPLY SO THAT THE BACKLOG CAN BE REDUCED. My worst fears have become true. Although I am yet to hear from the CHC after sending my updated documents....and although I have sent a completely fresh application to Novascotia, I have to contend with the fact that my category of 4131 has been removed. I dont know what these buggers will do to my cases. And I will have no option left if my application gets rejected again and again because of the new NOC list from June 26th.

Regards,

Harryk

Vijay2010

Jul 6, 2010
I was Rejected as I owned my institute. I think in this category employees (as instructor) might be getting Visa but for self employed they have made it impossible to prove. If anyone under this category has got visa on the basis of own business, I would like to know.

I run Private Training Institute for Diploma & Degree Engineering classes for 10 years. I have placed all documents - Registration of Institute with - State Govt. for Professional Tax, with Municipal Corporation for Professional Tax, Service tax, Income tax, Sale deeds (dastevej) for my commercial property owned to run the institute.

But they rejected saying that my Institute is not having approval from Education Department from State Govt., so I cannot be considered as instructor!

Now as a matter of fact, in Gujarat (and may be in all states) there is no system that either State or Central Govt. gives such permission to run private coaching class. In my city there might be 500 (& in whole state 10,000) such institutes, but no one has such permission. Registration with several Govt. departments (like Service tax, Professional tax, Income tax, Municipal Corporation etc.) are the only (indirect) permission. Education department only gives permission to Universities & Colleges. So I was rejected for want of one single document, which really doesn't exist.

As a matter of fact, we 4 family members are Canadian Landed Immigrants in the year 2001.

Instead, suppose I would have shown me as an employee (may be of my own institute) I would have got it. Or otherwise I would have produced fake employment papers that I am lecturer with so & so Degree Engineering College (many of my friends run such AICTE approved colleges) and I would have gone through.

So 50 genuine papers can not prove which a single fake paper can prove!

I wrote to Education Ministry of State Govt. too, to issue permission / Registration Certificate to run such an institute, But there is no answer.

I think in Kota, Rajasthan there are National level coaching institutes who prepare students for IIT, AIEEE, PMT etc. Those institutes (like Bansal, Vision, Fiitjee, ANIE etc.) teach say 10,000 students per institute every year and their annual turn over in Crores. Though those institutes may not have such Registration Certificate from Education Dept. of Central Govt. So their owner-cum-instructor is not a teacher!

In such a policy, CIO, Sydney should reject at first place only to 4131 - self employed, so that large labor of placing whole file to ND is saved.

Actually as compared to employed instructor, self employed instructor works harder as he has to prove himself every day to survive & grow in business. In Job there are 1 (or few) boss, here in business each student and parents are boss! Though we are not considered as a teacher! It's really a matter of great regret!

Readers may correct me if I am running my institute in some illegal way, as I don't have any permission from State Govt.!

Thanks to all!

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Vijay2010 said:
I was Rejected as I owned my institute. I think in this category employees (as instructor) might be getting Visa but for self employed they have made it impossible to prove. If anyone under this category has got visa on the basis of own business, I would like to know.

I run Private Training Institute for Diploma & Degree Engineering classes for 10 years. I have placed all documents - Registration of Institute with - State Govt. for Professional Tax, with Municipal Corporation for Professional Tax, Service tax, Income tax, Sale deeds (dastevej) for my commercial property owned to run the institute.

But they rejected saying that my Institute is not having approval from Education Department from State Govt., so I cannot be considered as instructor!

Now as a matter of fact, in Gujarat (and may be in all states) there is no system that either State or Central Govt. gives such permission to run private coaching class. In my city there might be 500 (& in whole state 10,000) such institutes, but no one has such permission. Registration with several Govt. departments (like Service tax, Professional tax, Income tax, Municipal Corporation etc.) are the only (indirect) permission. Education department only gives permission to Universities & Colleges. So I was rejected for want of one single document, which really doesn't exist.

As a matter of fact, we 4 family members are Canadian Landed Immigrants in the year 2001.

Instead, suppose I would have shown me as an employee (may be of my own institute) I would have got it. Or otherwise I would have produced fake employment papers that I am lecturer with so & so Degree Engineering College (many of my friends run such AICTE approved colleges) and I would have gone through.

So 50 genuine papers can not prove which a single fake paper can prove!

I wrote to Education Ministry of State Govt. too, to issue permission / Registration Certificate to run such an institute, But there is no answer.

I think in Kota, Rajasthan there are National level coaching institutes who prepare students for IIT, AIEEE, PMT etc. Those institutes (like Bansal, Vision, Fiitjee, ANIE etc.) teach say 10,000 students per institute every year and their annual turn over in Crores. Though those institutes may not have such Registration Certificate from Education Dept. of Central Govt. So their owner-cum-instructor is not a teacher!

In such a policy, CIO, Sydney should reject at first place only to 4131 - self employed, so that large labor of placing whole file to ND is saved.

Actually as compared to employed instructor, self employed instructor works harder as he has to prove himself every day to survive & grow in business. In Job there are 1 (or few) boss, here in business each student and parents are boss! Though we are not considered as a teacher! It's really a matter of great regret!

Readers may correct me if I am running my institute in some illegal way, as I don't have any permission from State Govt.!

Thanks to all!
I feel the pain in your story; however, did you provide them with a letter explaining your situation? I will also cc them with the letter that you had sent to your government to ask for the certificate regarding to what you are doing. I wish you all the best.
Cheers,

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Until now, I thought that CHC ND was the easiest exit for PR aspirants.
Too many 4131's now and then. They had to slash many ! Simply bad luck.
They will open the door when the recession gets over.

CanadaVisa4me

Star Member
Aug 5, 2009
Actually guys, I spoke to many seniors when a friend of mine applied and they told me back in 2009 that even with 67 points, you can get rejected for low language points. So this is not a new development.

Perhaps, they have gotten stricter but that could be a result of many 'fraudulent' applicants or because they are learning and continuously updating who succeeds and does not succeed in Canada.

None of the stuff they have done is illegal. In fact, if it is illegal, one can take CIC to court. They are well within their rights.

The reason why we are concerned at these rejections is that so many people can easily be any of the candidates who are rejected, because many are borrowing money and showing it as their own. Some are probably getting fraudulent experience letters (as seen in this forum). Its mostly PoF and experience letters where people can cheat and some do, because they all want to get to Canada as much as we do.

Just as Canada learns from its experience and asks even those from English speaking countries to do IELTS, they are learning from their experience with applicants from other countries. They have the right and whatever they have done is not haphazard.

misuk

Jul 7, 2010
dear all!
CanadaVisa4me,jnathan,beauhoe,Vijay2010,luluyu,harryk,gvasdev2004,Sisifo and all of our friends.

thank you all for sharing experience , comments and thoughts here in this thread, i would like to thank you all.
Reading these valuable posts ,I have been appreciated as well as depreciated. Immigration officers may have the supreme authurity on the fate of all visa applicants and they can think of different strategies, policies and whatever they adopt.But leaving our fair measures and efforts in the hands of some inconsiderate people mean we could easily be the innocent victim to some awkward decision maker. so many of us try to introduce fraudulent paperwork, proof of funds, fake job reference etc. before the visa- officers and we try to submit those documents in so called "confidence " which obviously lead to the rejection of visas or a embarrassing interview puzzles. And it is no wonder that some applicants may question the fate and try to sooth their ill- will in their own voices and means. But all incidents are not to be weighted in the same manner which are presented in the above written threads by some of our friends. some of us have taken the taste of the visa officers sweet will and some have been challenged in a way that their could have no single answers. It is apparent that there might have been something wrong , unfair,and inconsiderate things with the visa -offices !is it not wondering that a visa -officer is claiming more IELTS points from the candidate being a selected a n eligible applicants at CIO, otherwise , h/she poses a threat of rejection before the applicants! why? the visa - officers must keep it in their mind that we could not ask them more IELTS Points or the CIO didn't ask candidates to ensure more points at the out-set of the application at Cio. this is such a fate we handed over them! and the other thing is that some applicants are caught for thier fake POF documents. this is some what appreciable but last but not least , is it not the candidates headache that " how will h/she survive in Canada after thevisa granted or their landing in Canada? the condition is, i think necessary but not essential. some think that this responsibility should be left for the candidates.
my best regards for all
misuk