+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

the worst experience , we now await for?

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sisifo said:
i totally disagree with the above statement and with all due respect to Fariza , his application wasn't rejected on a silly point or grounds. As much as you don't want to hear it , It was rejected on a very valid point. The CIC guidelines is very specific that your POF can't be borrowed money and should be your own. The VO in the case was suspicious and rightly so as Fariza has admitted on this forum its actually borrowed money and is now trying to find a way to justify to the VO that it isn't. All the best to him but do remember that the VO is doing his/her job.
Actually in the cases i remember, the job of the applicant was a trainer and again as much as you don't want to hear it , if you cant speak English fluently than the canadians you are trying to train will not understand you. That is provided you are able to secure a job
I have yet to read of any rejection which was done randomly although the aggrieved applicant may feel otherwise. I do believe the VO are doing what they are paid to do.
For your kind information Sisifo my application is yet not rejected.... I am advised to resubmit my POF again...and I am working on it... It is indeed an additional expense of time, attention and money..... If possible please try to see own self in my shoes!! Thats what we are here for in forum.... I didn't show any black money in my POF... my POF constituted most of my hard earned saved money... people might have limitation but if their intention is fair that should be judged.in first place..If possible please don't raise voice in favour of VO's and don't forget they are human beings like us and we all do respect the Can IMM system and the imposition of rules to abide by with utmost sincerity. But probably its more important to validate one's qualification and skill docs more than his/her economic status...for the immigration process..... and it would be simply unfortunate if someone rejected on this silly ground (I disagree with you to point it out POF as very valid ground!!) Look we are applying under FSW as we qualify to be eligible to live out there mostly based on our Job exp, language and educational qualification.... These quality enable us to be able to apply and try for a better economical life but our current economic possession and binding just imposed by the CAN govt for their own system of management so as you indicated POF are not that valid ground to rule out one's other lifetime achievements.... I am not sort of the required POF to produce but my some large deposit was not well documented....... It could not be a valid point of consideration of one's rejection and thats why I am given opportunity to resubmit and provide proof... I know still I can be rejected as well.... and probably still then other than extending your hand or raise your voice in favour of me people like you will keep pointing at my back as if I have committed major crime than anything to find myself disqualified on a big big valid ground !!!

But if you just look at the simple solution it could have been.... everyone issued with visa have to physically take all these proclaimed money in recommended form at the POE ... so the VO as well CAN govt have every chance to challenge or make one to ensure own and family maintenance during initial settlement....

Its sometimes easy to congratulate who gets through but its similarly important to stay beside those who need your moral support, advise and gentle encouragement as all we here for each other to get and share.....

Lets be soft and gentle on our forum members on difficulties to lift and help finding them ways to get through.........

Its all our active hand, touchy mind, practical tips and advise, sensible hearts and supportive attitude can make our journey successful and dream to come true and thats what the forum is all about what I believe...

Cheers
fariza

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
aha, so the ghost of arlnr (4131) is now after fariza (4131).
This is so frustrating.

I am curious to know:

1. what did the letter contain that asked you for a fresh PoF.
2. If the Fund had been exaggeratedly shown.
3. Where has the fund actually evolved from and for how long.
4. How much did you show?

Seeing your post, I still believe that they need a satisfactory answer from you, I am sure you have good grounds to show the fund's source.