+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

The process of PR for refugee Protected persons.

safiullahliaqat

May 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All,

I have submitted our PR application on 1st of January 2016 and paid the Fees for myself and my family member who reside with me here in Canada. I have just noticed that the initial assessment time is reduced to four months and step two Final decision still remains ten months in the CIC website.

My question is that; since i have completed all the required forms along with the supporting documents submitted to CIC via mail. Now I don't know what is required from my end and at what stages of the process? before we receive our PR cards.

Thank you,

kriv

Aug 14, 2014
safiullahliaqat said:
Dear All,

I have submitted our PR application on 1st of January 2016 and paid the Fees for myself and my family member who reside with me here in Canada. I have just noticed that the initial assessment time is reduced to four months and step two Final decision still remains ten months in the CIC website.

My question is that; since i have completed all the required forms along with the supporting documents submitted to CIC via mail. Now I don't know what is required from my end and at what stages of the process? before we receive our PR cards.

Thank you,
if you have submitted all the required documents along with your PR application then most likely you wont be requested any further documents and your stage 1 will be completed soon (i.e in May 2016) and DM in the next 4-6 months.

important documents are:-
a) medical exam of you and your family(dependents) living here in canada
b) police reports from countries where YOU or your family had lived in for more than 6 months. (other than your home country if you all are with refugee status).

safiullahliaqat

May 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you so much for your professional response.

You mean the DM stands for Decision Making stage Right ? . Is the medical exam for myself and my dependents and the police reports required right after the completion of the stage 1 ?

With regards to the Police reports, Is that mandatory because in my case I work for the United Nations Peacekeeping Missions and has served in around 6 different countries (i.e Liberia, Nepal, Chad, Central African Republic, Kenya and Uganda) other than my home country and I really don't know how to find contacts and how to get these reports ? And I hope I don't have to travel to those countries to get the reports.

Thank you

Drzaineb

May 11, 2016
Hi pls yesterday i recieved mail of AIP saying they need police clearance ... Its easy to me to get it but the question is if i submit it by next week .. How long it take to have my DM completed ?!
My application recieved .... 9 November
Processing started..... 10 December