from reddit via dm

FSW Outland CRS-515
PA + Dependents- 2
Nationality- Algeria
VO- Ottawa
AOR- September 2020
Re-Medical- 22 November 2021
PPR - 8 January 2022
Btw him and I have the same AOR, same VO, and we did remedicals in the same week. Hope this could be something good

Anchit1122

Oct 7, 2019
Copied from fb
---------------------------
Finally, received the golden PPR email after a lonnnggggggg wait of 22months…. A sigh of relief….

PFB my details:
VO - Sydney NS
Stream - PNP Outland Ontario
NOC Code - 2173
COR - India
AOR - 20th Mar 2020
MEP/BIL - 13th May 2020
Biometrics Submission - 26th Feb 2021
Medicals Expired - 26th Mar 2021
Remedicals Requested Date - 14th December 2021
Medicals Submission - 17th Dec 2021
Medicals Passed Online - 28th Dec 2021
GU Received - 6th Jan 2022
PPR - 10th Jan 2022
Hi there!

I got Remedical request. I would like to know, is the process same as the one done first time or is there any change. Any specific doc we need to carry?. Congratulations on PPR. For how long is the PPR valid? I am asking because i wish to know, how much time will i have to plan my move.

TIA

Multicoloredleaves

Star Member
Nov 10, 2021
Copied from Facebook…

Hello everyone,
1. Got PPR mail today, in my application I am primary applicant with my wife as dependent, need to know while submitting passport to VFS (Two way courier service) need to select one applicant or two applicant
2. In PPR its asked to tell height and eye colour, need to give it in written or in what way?

Please reply Sudhansu Kumar Nayak Kubeir Kamal

Multicoloredleaves

Star Member
Nov 10, 2021
Copied from Facebook…

Hello everyone,
1. Got PPR mail today, in my application I am primary applicant with my wife as dependent, need to know while submitting passport to VFS (Two way courier service) need to select one applicant or two applicant
2. In PPR its asked to tell height and eye colour, need to give it in written or in what way?

Please reply Sudhansu Kumar Nayak Kubeir Kamal
Aor - 09 September 2019
VO - Ottawa
Expired Copr case

hotshoto

Feb 20, 2021
Hi there!

I got Remedical request. I would like to know, is the process same as the one done first time or is there any change. Any specific doc we need to carry?. Congratulations on PPR. For how long is the PPR valid? I am asking because i wish to know, how much time will i have to plan my move.

TIA
This isn't the correct thread to ask this, but I'll answer anyways for others who may be interested:
1. Remedical - exact same process, for docs check with the place you're going to get it done
2. PPR is valid for 1 year or until medical expires, whichever comes first.

If you need more info, please ask in the relevant threads or PM, but this thread is for PPR notifications :)

Anchit1122

Oct 7, 2019
This isn't the correct thread to ask this, but I'll answer anyways for others who may be interested:
1. Remedical - exact same process, for docs check with the place you're going to get it done
2. PPR is valid for 1 year or until medical expires, whichever comes first.

If you need more info, please ask in the relevant threads or PM, but this thread is for PPR notifications :)
Well Noted! Thank You for answering.

Zittj

Nov 15, 2020
Hi everyone!

I just got my ready for visa mail. Its been a long wait of prayers, sleepless nights and tears. But God came through for me.

AOR : Jan 2020

Visa office : Ottawa

Category : FSW single applicant

Medical extended till December 2021

Came to Canada on visitor visa : 13th May 2021

Applied for visa extension : July 7 2021

Received request for Schedule A form : November 23 2021

Visitor visa extension approved : November 24 2021

Got request for medical assessment for the visa extension : November 25 2021

Medicals assessment submitted on visitor visa extension application : December 8th 2021

Raised a web form to update the medical assessment to my PR file. I also called them drawing their attention to the Web form

Medical assessment added to my PR file: December 17th 2021

PPR : Jan 12th 2022

Thank God the wait is over.

I pray that everyone waiting will get theirs very soon.