+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

The Outlander PPR Thread

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
#Copied:

Received Passport request through email today!!!
VO Ottawa FSW Outland
AOR - Feb 2020
I have a query regarding the COPR expiry date that will be issued to us
Medical was passed in 2020
Then during covid our medical status changed to no need for medical exam
Now a few days before we received the passport request, the status had changed again to medical passed
So as we were not asked for any new medical
What date can we expect for COPR validity?
I can not see any date of expiry for medical in the portal
Will we be required to do a new medical at time of entry?
Has anyone had a similar experience?
Please guide.

raindropcreature

Feb 25, 2020
Did you order GCMS notes? How long were medicals extended the first time? And what do you mean by Second medical extension passed? Any change in portal?
I did, my original medicals were slated to expire Dec 2020, but they had it sent to reevaluation and extended it to Feb 2022. That was the first time it got extended. The same thing happened again last week and my medicals got extended again on Nov 15. Portal updated

kamilo85

Nov 16, 2021
Hello everyone

We are outland applicants for FSW program, and we got our “Ready for visa” last 5th November. We have a deadline of 30 days to give them our passports. But, we have two questions before:

• The thing is that my wife is 7 months pregnant, and the baby will be born in our home country (Colombia). We sent an email and a Webform to report the situation, however, they have not sent back an answer. What should we do? What happens if we submit our passports within the 30 days we have, but then, we go to Canada with the baby (the baby would not exist por them so)? Or it would be better not to send our passports by the moment even if the thirty days period expires?
  • They ask also for the “complete address in which you intend to live in Canada… “. How could we tell them that if we don’t even know when we would go to Canada. Has anyone else been through the same situation?
Thanks!!

• Love
Reactions: Ashbeel

Rustom

Sep 26, 2021
I got a GU on the 8th that changed my medical exam status from you’ve passed to you do not need a medical exam. My medical were M1 so they just extended it instead of asking for remedicals. But this is the second time they extended it. First time was Jan2021, second time Nov 2021
Hello
What does M1 mean ? How do you know?
Thx

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Category EE (FSW/PNP): FSW
AOR: 12-12-2017
Was in Security screening since then due to defence service.
COR(country of residence): India
Medicals(day of medicals): Upfront medicals passed on 12Nov 2021( third time medicals)
Biometrics: 2019
Ghost Updates*: 6 Oct 2021
Primary Visa office Ottawa
Secondary Visa office NDVO
RFV email- 17 Nov 2021

Rest I will update as it happens...

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
Category EE (FSW/PNP): FSW
AOR: 12-12-2017
Was in Security screening since then due to defence service.
COR(country of residence): India
Medicals(day of medicals): Upfront medicals passed on 12Nov 2021( third time medicals)
Biometrics: 2019
Ghost Updates*: 6 Oct 2021
Primary Visa office Ottawa
Secondary Visa office NDVO
RFV email- 17 Nov 2021

Rest I will update as it happens...
Imagine getting stuck on security and having to wait 4 years…

sim_reet

Star Member
Jan 29, 2019
Copied
am an outland FSW applicant (from India).

AOR: 3rd January, 2020
Medical passed: 30th January, 2020
Biometrics completed: 18th Feb, 2020
Passed new medical: 13 November, 2021

I received PPR from IRCC today. Along with passport and photograph, they have asked for my eye color and height. I do not remember whether I have put dark brown or black in my original application as regards to my eye color. Similarly I do not remember what was the exact height measurements that I put in original application. Where can I find these columns (eye color and height) in original application form as I could not find these columns in my profile. does it has to be exactly same as original application. Please help.

Thank you in advance.