+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

The Outlander PPR Thread

SwatiB

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
When did your meds expired ? We have been reading about people going for upfront meds and then uploading them via webforms. We still contemplating whether to wait for request or go for an upfront medical. Most of the application being approved for now have medical's valid, they either extended or requested around September.
My last GCMS notes were inconsistent, status of medical was expired, but was was shifted to NDVO for new medical activity. However, there was no date mentioned.

AV2791

Aug 13, 2020
My last GCMS notes were inconsistent, status of medical was expired, but was was shifted to NDVO for new medical activity. However, there was no date mentioned.
Even our file is at NDVO since Sept. We are still waiting update on our file even though we know it is approved.

Ram G

Jun 4, 2020
A reminder- There are many PPR's flowing out and some of the applicants doesn't share any info on their timelines, The timelines I collect from reddit is mostly based on the direct message chat with the applicants.
Thank you so much for putting this effort.

Question to all:
I am observing that most of the PPRs issued in the last few days, are either Reissued-COPRs or PNPs or Non-India-COR
I would like to know if any one in the below category have received PPRs or Remed requests in the last few days:

1. FSW-O (pure)
.. Not PNP or OINP etc
AND
2. COR is India throughout
AND
3. First time issuance of COPR/PPR (not expired COPRs)

I believe this is one of the biggest buckets.

aseemrastogi2

Feb 16, 2019
Thank you so much for putting this effort.

Question to all:
I am observing that most of the PPRs issued in the last few days, are either Reissued-COPRs or PNPs or Non-India-COR
I would like to know if any one in the below category have received PPRs or Remed requests in the last few days:

1. FSW-O (pure)
.. Not PNP or OINP etc
AND
2. COR is India throughout
AND
3. First time issuance of COPR/PPR (not expired COPRs)

I believe this is one of the biggest buckets.
I believe the PPRs especially from Ottawa from last few days are FSW-Os non PNPs. And they are first time issued PPRs not expired COPRs. As far as I know most PNPs have Sydney, NS as their VO and not Ottawa.

Reactions: ita_drgen

Ram G

Jun 4, 2020
I believe the PPRs especially from Ottawa from last few days are FSW-Os non PNPs. And they are first time issued PPRs not expired COPRs. As far as I know most PNPs have Sydney, NS as their VO and not Ottawa.
Agree. But is any of them COR: India.
What I am seeing is its either Non-India folks or India folks with PNPs/Reissue/OINPs etc. Not sure if there are any India COR with first time COPR and FSW pure. Hope I am wrong.

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Agree. But is any of them COR: India.
What I am seeing is its either Non-India folks or India folks with PNPs/Reissue/OINPs etc. Not sure if there are any India COR with first time COPR and FSW pure. Hope I am wrong.
You may need to check this thread, from last friday till date and you will have an idea of the trend

ambee

May 4, 2021
Another one:

I received RFV email yesterday. I already have visitor visa for Canada. Wondering if I still need to send my passport along with other documents for issuance COPR? Is it okay if I just send the documents listed for visa exempt category?
Here is my timeline:
AOR: 1 Jan 2020
Category: FSW-O
COR:USA
Nationality: India
Re-medical: 9 April 2021
PPR: 9 Nov 2021
VO: Ottawa