+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

The Outlander PPR Thread

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
Okay, it's the second PPR rain I've seen, the first one was in November 2020 and I was hopeful as I could be. Even started researching the rental apartments market in both Toronto and Montreal, talked about work-from-Canada arrangements with my employer, etc.
Now I look at this PPR rain and the only question I have is - "will they approve my application in November 2022, because I am 100% sure it's going to be ignored this time again"
If you had received it last time, you wouldn’t be able to enter and would be with the post March expired group, waiting for PPR 2 now. There is no reason for PPR rain to end this time since border is open.

Reactions: Jaycejay

AllmightDS

Nov 5, 2021
Can some one tell me how I can find the expiry of my medicals since I believe that marks the expiry of the COPR. My original medicals were on Feb 2020 and I didnt need the re- medicals meaning it was extended, but till when?. Appreciate the support in advance

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
Seen 3 in the last 20mins. Seems they just batch-sent PPRs for today

I’ve posted the 3 of them here already. The Jordan one and the last screenshot which had 2 different timelines
Ah, for sone reason the screenshot isn’t showing up on my phone. I’ll check on my laptop in a bit.
This is great!!!