+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

The Outlander PPR Thread

speedthestar

Dec 19, 2019
Most of these PPRs have remedical requests in Feb 2021. Hmm interesting...
Yes I noticed it with the recent PNP category approvals too, mostly they got remedical request in Jan-Feb 2021, seems IRCC had some kind of plan then because no other months have had so many people get remedicals ignoring the last two. However, my sister got her remeds in Dec 2020 but no updates yet, expecting something from Ottawa soon.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
From reddit, timeline obtained from the person via DM

FSW-Outland
VO- Manila
Nationality- Philippines
AOR- August 2019

Remed- Jan 2021
PPR- 5 Nov 2021
this applicant didn't post the timeline anywhere, he didn't know we had forums and there is a timeline to the application. found a post seeking suggestions on Canada subreddit about services Canada and accommodations , I DM'd and collected this info. The applicant has a dependent wife and two kids along =D

AllmightDS

Nov 5, 2021
I am an outland PNP applicant.
AOR March 2020
Medicals Feb 2020
Biometrics June 2020
RFPF paid in July 2020
Last update: May 2021: you have passed your medicals ( i think this means my medicals are extended automatically, right?)

Ordered GCMS notes 2 months back but never got it .Re- applied it again 2 weeks back, still no update. I am very anxious for my PPR. No updates. The only reply for webforms are that they are busy with afghans and priority cases. Its very nerve wrecking. Any insights??? Thanks in advance.
Hello guys

I received my PPR finally!!!. The date on the PPR is Nov 3rd 2021, but i got it from my representative today!!.Thank God. All the best to all you guys. You will get your PPR soon.

akriti91

Star Member
Dec 5, 2020
Hello guys

I received my PPR finally!!!. The date on the PPR is Nov 3rd 2021, but i got it from my representative today!!.Thank God. All the best to all you guys. You will get your PPR soon.
Congrats!
Details??
VO? COR? Medicals expiry date? Remedicals?

vsfedotov

Aug 12, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Okay, it's the second PPR rain I've seen, the first one was in November 2020 and I was hopeful as I could be. Even started researching the rental apartments market in both Toronto and Montreal, talked about work-from-Canada arrangements with my employer, etc.
Now I look at this PPR rain and the only question I have is - "will they approve my application in November 2022, because I am 100% sure it's going to be ignored this time again"

• Sad
Reactions: akriti91