Timeline
Pnp Ontario FSW-O
AOR: Jan 2020
Remedical request: 9 Feb 2021
Medicals passed 16 Feb 2021
Silence after that
PPR: 15 October 2021
VO: Ottawa

For those still waiting, keep the faith, it’s hard but your answer is on the way
Finally Ottawa

Reactions: ita_drgen and VVV62

Adam Tsao

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
in my guess, the priorities of overseas backlogs are: 1. expired copr holders (they are reissuing coprs to them now); 2. pnp candidates (as we can see these days they are getting pprs); 3. fsw-o (most of us the files are in ottawa, but ottawa is dealing with afghan refugees now, so later).
btw, i heard about that ircc established a new team to reissue coprs for those expired copr holders, and people say ircc might finish reissuing by the end of this year, then might be our turn.

Reactions: Amiz

soccer_007

Oct 7, 2020
in my guess, the priorities of overseas backlogs are: 1. expired copr holders (they are reissuing coprs to them now); 2. pnp candidates (as we can see these days they are getting pprs); 3. fsw-o (most of us the files are in ottawa, but ottawa is dealing with afghan refugees now, so later).
btw, i heard about that ircc established a new team to reissue coprs for those expired copr holders, and people say ircc might finish reissuing by the end of this year, then might be our turn.
Someone posted here sometime ago about issuing CoPr till the end of October I guess that’s the priority now

Reactions: rr2021

DrStrange92

Star Member
Oct 3, 2021
Copied frm Kubeir's grp
--------------------------------------
PPR Time!
OINP - O
My daughter and son-in-law finally received their PPR today. Thank you everyone for your support. These PPR stories have really kept us hopeful.

Details:
AOR - Aug 28, 2020
Upfront Medical - Aug 13, 2020
Biometrics - Feb 25, 2021
Everything passed - 30 Mar, 2021 through GCMS and according to our call with IRCC
Remedical request - Sept 15, 2021
Remedical passed - Oct 8, 2021
PPR - Oct 20, 2021
COR - India
VO - CIO, Nova Scotia
Secondary VO - NDVO

frankfz

Star Member
Jun 6, 2021
from Ask Kubeir. VO not known---

Don't we get an email for PPR?
I got a Request letter (as a message) in my IRCC account asking about sending passport and photo. Is this PPR or my application is not yet at that stage?
COR: USA
Timeline (FSW-O):
ITA: Nov 2020
Medicals: December first week
AOR: January 2021
Re-medicals requested: October 6 2021
Re-medicals passed: October 18 2021
Now got message requesting passport and photo

Last edited:

mornaz

Star Member
Mar 31, 2021
from Ask Kubeir. COR, VO not known---

Don't we get an email for PPR?
I got a Request letter (as a message) in my IRCC account asking about sending passport and photo. Is this PPR or my application is not yet at that stage?
Timeline (FSW-O):
ITA: Nov 2020
Medicals: December first week
AOR: January 2021
Re-medicals requested: October 6 2021
Re-medicals passed: October 18 2021
Now got message requesting passport and photo
Please update us if he comments on COR/ VO. This is big deal if he is an applicant outside US.

Reactions: ita_drgen