+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

The Outlander PPR Thread

ambee

May 4, 2021
From another group

Fucking shit
Can’t believe what my eyes just saw.

Its a PPR finally
After like 662 days, the god damn email is finally here.

**Timeline**

Noi - 15th Aug, 2019
Nominated - 13th Dec, 2019
ITA - 18th Dec, 2019
AOR - 22nd Dec, 2019
1st Medical passed - 15th Jan, 2020
Eligibility/Security passed - 9th July 2020
Fucking dead silence and I felt like almost giving up.
Raised numerous webforms, made umpteen calls, ordered gcms twice only to get one message “You need to be patient, we are processing your application. It looks good at the moment, and if we need anything we will let you know”
Just these words time and again until they finally woke up from their grave to realise they need to process Outland applications too.

Oct 2020 - Medical extension for 3 months until April 2022.
(Got to know this by calling them)
Jan 2021 - Medical expired
1st Feb 2022 - Remedical request
4th Feb - Appeared for remedical
11th Feb - Remedical passed

**Silence, Covid strikes again**
12th Oct, 2021 - Emailed them
13th Oct, 2021 - PPR email

Fuck, I just can’t stop these tears running down my eye, but hell yeah this time these are happy ones
I’ll whole heartedly pray for everyone out here to get their ppr at the earliest.

See you in Canada everyone.
And please let me know, if there’s anything that I can help with to anyone out there.
What’s their VO and COR?

akriti91

Star Member
Dec 5, 2020
Another PNP outland from Manmeet's FB group:

"Finally,I got my ready for visa mail yesterday. I am vaccinated by a vaccine not approved by canada health.
I couldn’t find any advisory stating that non vaccinated individuals cannot travel to canada right now. So just wanted to confirm if I can travel or not.
Thanks in advance."

In comments:

"Yes. AOR - Oct 2019. Got first ready for visa mail in Mar 2021 but had to add baby. Yesterday got second ready for visa mail.
Pnp outlnd.
VO- Sydney NS"
OMG all PNPs!!! What wrong have FSWs done to them. But congratulations to all of them!

ambee

May 4, 2021
Another outland PPR issued today (hard to figure out if it is a PNP or FSW):

"Need help Please
My Husband received his PPR and he is currently in Melbourne, Australia.
Is there anyone who have sent their Passport to VAC in Melbourne or Sydney for stamping and knows how it works as I am not able to figure out how to pay courier fees and all.
Thanks in advance.
He applied for SOWP on May 17, 2021
No medical required
Pcc for Australia and Vic road History request on September 23, 2021
ADR submitted October 1, 2021
PPR October 13, 2021"

Marinamg

Aug 23, 2016
OMG all PNPs!!! What wrong have FSWs done to them. But congratulations to all of them!
I am in the same boat. Just wondering why they are not processing FSWs. Moreover, I saw Ontario needs the NOC I've applied in my FSW. So what's happening? This is killing me

BenMark

Star Member
May 5, 2021
Hello guys, I got an additional document request from IRCC asking for form IMM5406, which is for additional family information. I want to know what this means and what I should expect. Also, does anybody have any experience in filing out this form.

Thanks for your anticipated response

Pretom Ghosh

Star Member
Feb 3, 2020
It is upto you. IRCC is unpredictable these days. It is better to wait if you think that you would be able to provide the document soon if they ask for remedicals otherwise you can go ahead and raise a webform after you complete your upfront remedicals.
Hello, congratulations, I just want to know that if I want to do upfront re medical then there will be no medical request letter given to us from IRCC. Without that medical request letter, is it possible to do upfront re medical?

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Copied from fb group
--------------------------
Finally got the gold update on my account , my application has been approved, my travel document issued, on its way. Thanks for all the precious informations.

Aor Feb 2020
Fsw-O
Ottawa
Do you know their country of residence? Or have a link?