AOR OCT 2019
PO montreal
His PPR letter is sent to me for assurance by my agent...fingers crossed"
I am waiting also . Aug 2020

Reactions: ambee

ambee

May 4, 2021
Another FSW-O post from Kubeir's Facebook group (expired COPR):

"FSW – Outland in Pakistan (Expired COPR issued pre 18th March 2020). First post, have been a silent member of this wonderful group.
The Timeline:
ITA – 30 OCT 2019
AOR – 28 DEC 2019
Initial COPR – 11-MAR-2020 - Expired in DEC 2020
Raised Web-form /submitted docs to IRCC on birth of newborn - FEB 2021
Received “Are you still interested in moving to Canada” email - APRIL 28, 2021
Online application status changed from “Approved” to “Your application is in process” – MAY 28, 2021
Received re-medical request (only for initial applicants) - JULY 02 2021
Received medical request for newborn – AUGUST 04 2021
Medical Approved – AUGUST 13, 2021
PPR: SEPTEMBER 13, 2021
Revised COPR + Visa: SEPTEMBER 20, 2021.
Visa Office: LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM
There were multiple changes in my circumstances post initial COPR e.g. change in family composition and change in permanent address (moved from Dubai to Pakistan). Persistently raised webforms to keep IRCC informed at every stage and followed up fortnightly via web forms. Anxiety level remained very high throughout.
Best of luck to all those awaiting an update. Hopefully this post will keep others motivated. Patience is a virtue!"

BlindGoku

Jul 9, 2020
Great thread, thanks for creating it @ZAtoCD !
Following the FSW worldwide became very tedious with dozens of new pages everyday.
After this post, don't be posting much here unless there is something meaningful to share, and will mainly will be following and liking posts!
Hoping for a miracle, the rain is well overdue..
Thanks again!

JayTheGreat

Star Member
Oct 31, 2020
Following the FSW worldwide became very tedious with dozens of new pages everyday.
After this post, don't be posting much here unless there is something meaningful to share, and will mainly will be following and liking posts!
Thanks again!
True, that forum is so toxic. They have so many speculations

Reactions: afc1 and Ranger91

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Thanks again!
Pleasure! :)

As a reminder to any newcomers here, this thread was made for the purpose of posting links to any posts you've seen for outlander PPRs.

If you see a post (on this forum, on Facebook, on YouTube, etc.) where an outlander (someone not living in Canada) has commented that they recently received PPR (the email requesting they send their passport for stamping - the final phase of the EE process), then feel free to post a link or screenshot to it here. Then we can all enjoy tracking the progress together. Thank you! :)

MrJ2802

Apr 15, 2021
They're clearly prioritizing 2019 applications right now. At least they're going by timeline and it's not a lottery
I really hope you're right, I'm 2019 too. But they haven't even asked for remedicals yet. Everything else been completed since forever. I don't think they have a strategy.