+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

The Outlander PPR Thread

willapp

Mar 20, 2020
I don't see why not post expired COPR cases. They also point to FSW-Os being processed. We can't expect IRCC to process our files if they don't, firstly, clean the backlog of expired COPR. So, the faster the COPRs are reissued, the faster we'll get the golden mail.
Maybe they are related.
IRCC has stated clearly that they are contacting expired COPR holders before Oct. They have said nothing about processing FSW applications so far.

JayTheGreat

Star Member
Oct 31, 2020
Can you mind your business? Anyone can post whatever they want, with all do respect.
It’s amazing that there are people like you with that attitude, with all due respect. Goodluck on your future.

I’m just stating that there are already other forums where you can get that information. This forum was created for updates on Outland PPRs.

Last edited:

JayTheGreat

Star Member
Oct 31, 2020
This thread's purpose is exclusively for links to posts showing any Outlanders who have received PPR.

Hi all! :) I hope everyone is well.

I'm making this thread for any Outlander (someone not residing in Canada, including FSW, PNP, and CEC Outlanders) to post that they've received PPR (the passport request email).

Or... if you see a post that an Outlander makes saying they got PPR, be it in a different thread on this forum, or on MyImmiTracker, or on Facebook (Manmeet Rai, Ask Kubeir, Canada Help Group for Outlanders, etc.), or on a YouTube livestream chat, or anywhere else... put it here! :D

Note: this is not for Inland applicants. We already know that tons of Inlanders have been getting PPR. This thread's purpose is to provide links to posts showing Outlanders who have received PPR, not those residing in Canada.

Over the past 2 years, I've really not seen many Outland applicants get PPR (the final stage of processing for EE). So, if you are an Outlander and you get PPR, or you see any Outlander posting that they've received PPR, paste a link here, and we can all enjoy the progress together!

Carefully read the purpose of this forum thread

Jaybye

Star Member
May 20, 2019
It’s amazing that there are people like you with that attitude, with all due respect. Goodluck on your future.

I’m just stating that there are already other forums where you can get that information. This forum was created for updates on Outland PPRs.
Quite amazing the extent people can go while feeling entitled! :D Even had the gut to tell you to mind your business. "Anyone can post whatever they want".

Last edited:

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hi everyone. I knew this would happen, but it's still unfortunate that it did, and so quickly, too.

I am the one who created this thread. Let me very clearly state the purpose once again.

This thread is for posting LINKS TO NEWLY ISSUED OUTLANDER PPRs. That is all.

This is not a thread for expired CoPRs. It's not a thread for Inland applicants. And it's not a thread for random discussion.

Honestly, like... would you go into someone else's office and try and tell them what business they should conduct there? Would you go into a gaming thread and try sell your fridge? Would you go into a thread about gardening and try and ask about your pet? Read the title, read the introductory post, and stick to the purpose of the thread.

There are literally hundreds of other threads on this forum where you can post whatever you like. Go on over to FSW Worldwide and sh*tpost all you like. No one will object.

If you want to find a thread that does suit your particular query, click here: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/forums/express-entry-expression-of-interest.54.

But don't ruin the intent of this thread. If you do, I will have it shut down. That's a promise.

Think about it... if this thread is exclusively for links to new Outlander PPRs, if anyone wants to see if IRCC is making progress in that regard, they know where to come. And they don't have to scroll through unrelated posts. They get what they want, fast. That's the idea here. A singular purpose. An easy way to find links to posts showing new PPRs for Outlanders.

Show that you are clever and can follow instructions. Once again, this thread is for LINKS TO NEWLY ISSUED OUTLANDER PPRs. That is all. Let's all work together to keep it that way. Thank you. :)

Last edited:

abqalhamairi

Jun 23, 2019
This thread's purpose is exclusively for links to posts showing any Outlanders who have received PPR.
I am not here to argue nor to tailor my posts, some wants pictures, some wants only new fresh out of the oven baked at 180 degrees PPRs. Guess what, there is not! So just take what we have and move on. If you want something specific, you do it. End of story.

Jaybye

Star Member
May 20, 2019
I am not here to argue nor to tailor my posts, some wants pictures, some wants only new fresh out of the oven baked at 180 degrees PPRs. Guess what, there is not! So just take what we have and move on. If you want something specific, you do it. End of story.
Damn! You're such a rebel!! Go on...

jitesh2013

Star Member
Nov 23, 2013
Any Outland AOR August 2020 CEC Candidate from India received PPR recently, I thought by mid September Most of the Outland CEC candidates will get PPR, but it seems like ircc covid situation & Afghanistan situation is not ending, Not sure if i will be asking the same thing after 1 month on October 15, This wait time is mentally tiring.

Reactions: Kash101

Manik69

Aug 20, 2020
Where is the so called rain? I don’t find any rain drops in any threads, kubeir fb page or myimmiteacker etc. May be the xxx wave of covid come again before the starting of rain. God knows when this waiting will be end.

• Sad
Reactions: jitesh2013

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
Where is the so called rain? I don’t find any rain drops in any threads, kubeir fb page or myimmiteacker etc. May be the xxx wave of covid come again before the starting of rain. God knows when this waiting will be end.
There is no rain. Don't fall for the false hype. You'll end up getting more disappointed.

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
lol this thread was so short lived

Reactions: Punk6