Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
This thread's purpose is exclusively for links to posts showing any Outlanders who have received PPR.

Hi all! :) I hope everyone is well.

I'm making this thread for any Outlander (someone not residing in Canada, including FSW, PNP, and CEC Outlanders) to post that they've received PPR (the passport request email).

Or... if you see a post that an Outlander makes saying they got PPR, be it in a different thread on this forum, or on MyImmiTracker, or on Facebook (Manmeet Rai, Ask Kubeir, Canada Help Group for Outlanders, etc.), or on a YouTube livestream chat, or anywhere else... put it here! :D

Note: this is not for Inland applicants. We already know that tons of Inlanders have been getting PPR. This thread's purpose is to provide links to posts showing Outlanders who have received PPR, not those residing in Canada.

Over the past 2 years, I've really not seen many Outland applicants get PPR (the final stage of processing for EE). So, if you are an Outlander and you get PPR, or you see any Outlander posting that they've received PPR, paste a link here, and we can all enjoy the progress together!

Last edited:

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hope this thread could pump out tons of Hopium
That's the idea, bud! It's not meant to be a long discussion thread, just a collection of links showing actual Outland applicants getting PPR. Then, if anyone wants proof that progress is happening with our apps, they can come here, and perhaps find out their own VO is giving out PPR. :)

Canex17

Feb 26, 2020
Note: this is not for CEC applicants. We already know that tons of CEC and Inland applicants have been getting PPR. This thread's purpose is to provide links to posts showing Outlanders and FSWs who have received PPR, not other applicant classes. If you have a Provincial Nomination (PNP) and are an Outlander (not living in Canada), that still counts.
Not all CEC applicants are inland. Seems odd to qualify PNP if they are outland but not apply the same criteria to CEC Outland.

tkzee

Jan 26, 2020
Hi everyone,

Two PPRs were noted on Ask Kubier’s latest video on YouTube, only one gave details: AOR Nov 2019, NDVO.

Fingers crossed momentum will build over the coming days/ weeks.

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Not all CEC applicants are inland. Seems odd to qualify PNP if they are outland but not apply the same criteria to CEC Outland.
There are explicit preferences given to processing CEC apps on IRCC's timeline page. None of us know the inner workings of their offices, so I thought it best to avoid all the CEC vs FSW f*ckery in this thread, and just focus on other applicant types. I do get where you're coming from though, but I've been on this site for years, so I'd prefer to take a hard line with this one, haha.
Thanks @ZAtoCD for making this group. Hoping to see more such posts in here.
My pleasure, bud. :D
Ask Kubeir's most recent video
He talks about the comments made by two outland applicants who received PPRs. Timestamp 4.38 and 5.14
Hope this adds to the ray of hope to all the EE applicants waiting patiently for a very long time.
Great link! Thank you for sharing! :) You get the idea of this thread.

Canex17

Feb 26, 2020
There are explicit preferences given to processing CEC apps on IRCC's timeline page. None of us know the inner workings of their offices, so I thought it best to avoid all the CEC vs FSW f*ckery in this thread, and just focus on other applicant types. I do get where you're coming from though, but I've been on this site for years, so I'd prefer to take a hard line with this one, haha.
Ok, odd choice. Outland is outland. I'm March 2020 CEC Outland.... still waiting. But this is your thread, I'll see myself out. lol

Your 3rd PPR example is a CEC Outland candidate though, FYI. :confused:

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Ok, odd choice. Outland is outland. I'm March 2020 CEC Outland.... still waiting. But this is your thread, I'll see myself out. lol

Your 3rd PPR example is a CEC Outland candidate though, FYI. :confused:
What I meant was that if ya check MyImmiTracker over the course of the pandemic, there have actually been some CEC Outland candidates receiving PR, whereas basically zero FSW Outlanders, for some unknown reason. But... you make salient points, buddy. :) I shall change the title to reflect any Outland candidates. Thank you for the suggestion.

Reactions: ron98 and Canex17

UniqueUserID

Jan 11, 2021
That's a total of 5 (including the CEC-O), hoping that they are mutually exclusive. There was another one that was mentioned in Ask Kubeir's video last week. But the person did not provide further info following their first comment "just got ppr. m an outlander"
timestamp 28.44

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
That's a total of 5 (including the CEC-O), hoping that they are mutually exclusive. There was another one that was mentioned in Ask Kubeir's video last week. But the person did not provide further info following their first comment "just got ppr. m an outlander"
timestamp 28.44
Ah yes, I remember that guy. :D He disappeared. Presumably because he immediately got on a plane with his fancy new CoPR. :p

UniqueUserID

Jan 11, 2021
I am really hopeful and looking forward to the good times ahead. This is so much better than the radio silence. There was a point, I guess in August when the support centre helpline was closed irrespective of the timings!

Reactions: ron98 and Emprexx