FSW
NOC Code......
3121, 2134
Hey everyone - my PR got approved.

FSW-O
Nationality/COR: Indian
AOR: Feb 22, 2021
VO: RROC
Medicals passed: Aug 22, 2021 (delayed due to COVID 2nd wave in India)

ADR request: June 2, 2022, for Remedicals, Additional proof of employment
ADR submitted: July 1, 2022
PPR: July 19th, 2022
Application approved(in CIC website): Aug 3rd, 2022
congratulations, how long did the VFS take to return you the stamped passport?

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Question for those who applied for COPR. If you’re from a country that doesn’t require Visa, I take you won’t get a stamp on your passport as you’re not sending the passport. Is it an electronic COPR for us then?
You still have to send the other stuff required, but with a photocopy of the bio data page of your passport.

siju6789

Star Member
Mar 12, 2019
Hey everyone, its finally our PPR! We got the message on our profile on Aug 4th. It is still taking time to sink in, but truly happy and relieved that the wait is over. When we got a PFL etc the chance of rejection was a big fear for us. By Gods grace, we were able to keep our heads together, took legal counsel and looks like everything worked out! Special thanks to this community which has been a big support system for us and also to @legalfalcon for his help with queries.

Our Timeline:
COR: India
Offices that handled our application: CPC Ottawa, NDVO, Edmonton
Jan 09, 2020 – AOR. Spouse and I applied separately as we were neither married nor CLP
Feb 2020 – Biometrics and Medical for both of us
Nov 2020 – Counterfoil Generated as per GCMS notes for me
Jan 27, 2021 – We got married
Feb 21, 2021 – Updated marital status via Webform with marriage certificate attached
Nov 15 2021 – ADR: I was asked to submit Spousal addition Kit
Nov 27 2021 – ADR: Spouse was asked to submit Schedule A Form, Spousal addition kit, Re-Medicals on her application
Dec 01, 2022 – Spouse completed her Re-medical
Dec 20, 2021 – Re-medicals requested for me
Jan 11, 2022 – I completed my Re-medical
Jan 13, 2022 – Update received on both profiles - Dependents added to both profiles
Jun 15, 2022 – Re-Medicals for spouse requested again
Jun 16, 2022 – Re-medicals passed for spouse
Jun 16, 2022 – ADR: Received Procedural Fairness Letter (Proof of funds and proof of relationship)
Jun 23, 2022 – Responded to PFL
Jun 23, 2022 – ADR: Revised schedule A for both me and spouse. Agent communicated in letter that both our applications will be combined at this point and asked us to ignore the re-meds issued on Jun 16.
Jun 30, 2022 – Responded to ADR
Aug 4, 2022 – PPR: Mail received about new message in profile. PPR request letter was sent as a message in the profile

Yet to receive the 3 GCMS notes requested in Nov 2021, Mar 2022 & June 2022.

To everyone still waiting, hope you all get your PPR's ASAP!! It is closer than you think, just stay strong and more power to you!!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hey everyone, its finally our PPR! We got the message on our profile on Aug 4th. It is still taking time to sink in, but truly happy and relieved that the wait is over. When we got a PFL etc the chance of rejection was a big fear for us. By Gods grace, we were able to keep our heads together, took legal counsel and looks like everything worked out! Special thanks to this community which has been a big support system for us and also to @legalfalcon for his help with queries.

Our Timeline:
Jan 09, 2020 – AOR. Spouse and I applied separately as we were neither married nor CLP
Feb 21, 2021 – Updated marital status via Webform with marriage certificate attached
Nov 27 2021 – ADR: Spouse was asked to submit Schedule A Form, Spousal addition kit, Re-Medicals on her application
Jan 13, 2022 – Update received on both profiles - Dependents added to both profiles
Jun 16, 2022 – ADR: Received Procedural Fairness Letter (Proof of funds and proof of relationship)
Jun 23, 2022 – ADR: Revised schedule A for both me and spouse. Agent communicated in letter that both our applications will be combined at this point and asked us to ignore the re-meds issued on Jun 16.
Aug 4, 2022 – PPR: Mail received about new message in profile. PPR request letter was sent as a message in the profile

To everyone still waiting, hope you all get your PPR's ASAP!! It is closer than you think, just stay strong and more power to you!!
Congratulations!! All the best for the journey ahead!

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020

Our Timeline:

Congrats. Can you share anything about Received Procedural Fairness Letter content here? We understand if you don't feel comfortable sharing it here.

djcluez

Jul 23, 2021
PPR Post
Category: FSW-O
Principal + Common-Law Spouse
Previous US visa refusal for common law spouse, spouse received Canadian visitor visa after US visa refusal
COR: Jamaica
Original VO: Mexico
ITA: November 2020
AOR: January 2021
————————————————
Medicals passed: February 2021
ADR Request (Additional Family Info) February 2021
Requested notes: November 2021
Medicals expired: December 2021
————————————————
Sent MP request asking for update: February 2022 (received reply a week later stating criminality passed, nothing else started)
File Transferred to RROC February 2022 (seems like a batch of Mexico VO files were transferred)
Upfront Medical: April 2022 (after seeing other applicants suggest doing so, wish we did it earlier)
Requested notes: April 2022 (Notes had medicals extended February)
Medical Passed: May 2022
ADR Request (PCC & Schedule A) May 2022
Uploaded ADR: May 2022
Sent Webform about adr stuck on uploaded: June 2022
ADR acknowledgment and changed to reviewing: July 2022
Sent MP request for update: July 2022
MP replied: August 2022 (Eligibility recommended passed, everything else in progress)
Called IRCC: August 11 (just to see if MP’s notes and what agent had were the same….agent said nothing finalized everything still in progress)
Received email stating update to account & RFV email in GCKEY: August 12

ashersasher

Oct 5, 2021
Bangladesh
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
19-02-2021
I posted many times before about the PPR updates of other people, but today I have some news regarding my own application... my visa is finally here. I am providing some detailed information below:
  • AOR: February 19, 2021
  • Remed, PCC and Schedule A request letters: May 26, 2021 (Background check was 'We are processing...', which had been the status for a long time)
  • Documents submitted: June 22, 2022 (Review of additional documents changed to 'Not Applicable' and Background check changed to 'Your application is in progress') [after a few days, Background check changed back to 'We are processing...']
  • PPR Letter: June 28, 2022 (Review of additional documents changed to 'June 28, 2022 - We are reviewing the additional documents you provided' and it still says the same to this date)
  • Passports submitted to VFS: July 17, 2022 (which reached the Singapore IRCC Office on July 21)
  • Notified by VFS that the decision envelope has been couriered: August 2, 2022 (checked my account and saw that my application was approved on the same date and counterfoil (the visa stamp) details were added) [interestingly, Background check changed to 'June 24, 2022 - Your background check was completed', which means it was completed just 2 days after I submitted the ADRs]
  • I received the decision envelope on August 8, 2022 [cannot describe how it felt to finally see the visa...]
I hope some of you find the additional information I provided useful.

nkalassa

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
Hi All, I am AOR Feb 2020 and was requested ADR (5 documents) last week including proof of funds.
I got a request today to re-submit Schedule A form only (forgot to complete military service section on the form) do you think PPR is on the way?

Reactions: natnbnt

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Hello Everyone,

Summary: My PPR & COPR Announcement

I finally got PPR on 18th July 2022 and approval + COPR on 5th August 2022. The journey has finally ended in positive result.

Summary Timeline:
IELTS: March to November in 2018
Stream: FSW-O
First AOR: 27 Feb 2019
June 2019: App rejected due to incompleteness.
Second AOR: 26 Sep 2019
Visa Office: Nairobi, Kenya
Country of residence: Somalia
CRS: 471
RPRF: Oct 2019. Transferred to Nairobi VO.
First Remedical: Jan 2020
Second Remedical: Jan 2022
No ADRs.
PPR: 18 July 2022
Timeline for VFS and Approval:
Submitted to DHL: 23 July 2022
Delivered by DHL: 28 July 2022
Dispatched by VFS to Nairobi VO: 28 July 2022
Received by Nairobi VO: 02 Aug 2022
Approved App and delivered to VFS: 05 Aug 2022
Packed delivered to me: 16 Aug 2022

I am extremely thankful to Allah for giving me both the extreme determination and patience patience throughout the process.

In the Quran, Allah says "Allah does not burden any human being with more than he can bear..." Surah 2 Ayah 286.

With this in mind, I knew I can overcome every step and hurdle as long as I am patient and determine. The same for all of you.

The Start Of The Dream

It was one of the most hectic, depressing, and emotional experience in my life. I started the Canada dream while I was on a visit to Dubai back in February 2018. I never knew there were skilled PR programs for Canada before this visit. I knew about Australia PR since 2013, but really started on it because I didn't have someone or awesome forum like here to guide me. In addition, my country of residence didn't and still doesn't have language test center.

Finding Consultant and Canada Visa Forum

In February 2018, due to my extremely free time in Dubai, one night I searched for high rated, reliable consultant agent/company. Luckily, I found DM Immigration Consultant. I only paid for some further consulting hours but didn’t for the application management. I found this forum via google around the time of dealing with them and found this community very helpful and

IELTS Journey

I started preparing for IELTS and contacted my University to send my degree and diploma to Canada. Since I qualified for Two or More certifications category and invite CRS was around 430s back then, the only thing between me and the dream was scoring high IELTS. This is when the nightmare started!

Between March 2018 to November 2018 I gave IELTS SEVEN TIMES with TWO remark requests. I got stuck with freaking writing section scoring 6.5. It hurt every way possible to the point I cried after an exam because, after traveling overseas just to give the exam, I messed up the listening and, subsequently, got extremely sad, emotional for the rest of the sections. On the seventh exam, I did something different - I opted for the computer exam version while on a work training in Malaysia. I felt confident to finally done with it but got shocked as I scored 8.5,8,7.5,6.5 (LRSW) AGAIN. I immediately requested for a remark.

10 days later, on a fine Friday afternoon mid November 2018, I checked if the result came out and was overjoyed, overwhelmed to find the writing increased to 7. Hurrayy.. Finally done with the embarrassing nightmare. A week later got the remarked IELTS document and updated my profile: CRS 444 with two accompanying dependents.

ITA & My First Application

Those days, having CRS above 440 was a guarantee ITA, hence it was not surprising when I got the invite in the next draw in December 2018. Submitted the full application on 27th Feb 2019.

After one month a half, we passed the medical but didn't get the Biometric Instruction Letter (BIL). We waited, waited, and when waited some more.

Sadly, on the second day of Eid in June 2019, our application was rejected due to incompleteness. Apparently, IRCC does not accept Somali passport as a valid travel document. I had a dual citizenships (Somali & Djibouti), but my two dependents had the Somali only. I didn't know this issue despite my extensive research during my IELTS struggles. I appealed and pleaded with them to give me time to apply the second nationality for my daughter and wife, but they rejected it.

By this time, CRS invite was around high 460s which meant we wouldn't get invited without a miracle. I didn't wait for a miracle, so, after some research and asking & getting the nod from IRCC on Twitter if I can make my dependents as Non-accompanying, I changed it and my CRS shot to 471. Got invited on the next draw and submitted the second application on 26th September 2019.

My Second ITA & Application

One month after submitting my application on 26 Sep 2019, I received both medical pass and BIL. Three days later, I received RPRF request and paid on the same day. My application was then transferred to Nairobi VO.

7th Jan 2020, I received ADR requesting to pay biometric fee, but it didn't specify for whom. I already paid and gave biometric for myself, and my wife was non-accompanying so didn't receive BIL when I received since non-accompanying adults don't require biometrics. So, I thought. I shared with them my biometric payment receipt which I received when I first launched the application. Little did I know that they wanted for my wife.

On 20th Jan 2020, we received remedical requests for all us. We gave it one week later and passed mid February. Unfortunately, the pandemic started on 18th March 2020 for Canada and they went into hibernation.

May 2020, I received the GCMS and found out the ADR biometric payment receipt request which I received 5 months prior was for my wife. I paid it immediately shared with them the receipt. However, they were working on emergency applications only and didn't receive any response from them till I started sending them frequent emails requesting BIL for my spouse. Thankfully, we received it on 8th Oct 2020 and my wife gave within the same month.

Since outland skilled applications were not prioritized during the pandemic, the wait took its toll and couldn't concentrate anything.

Finally, 1 year and a half later since their last request, on 27th Jan 2022, we received remedical request for all of us. We passed on 25th March 2022. It took another four agonizing months to receive the GREAT news, PPR, on 18th July 2022. The torture was done. The dream came.

Sorry for the LONG, LONG post. I had to share it. Thank you everyone on this forum. I couldn't have done it without this community. I pray for your success. All the best.

Bibiskie

Star Member
Feb 26, 2021
Finally PPR for me!!!!! I’m ecstatic!

My timeline below:

PNP-O
September 2020: IELTS - Band 8
October 2020: Submitted EOI to IRCC
November 2020: Knew I lacked the needed points to be drawn so tried my luck at PnP. Submitted EOIs to provinces.
December 2020: NB replied to my EOI
January 2021: Got confirmation that I got the NB provincial nomination.
February 02, 2021: My AOR to IRCC
February 17, 2021: Medical passed

Long silence. Got some ghost updates but did not lead to anything.

January 2022: Got Covid but it was mild for me
February 03, 2022: Received request for Re-Medical
February 16, 2022: Went for Re-Medical but RT-PCR was required and I still was showing as Covid positive. Was required to go on 7 days quarantine.
February 23, 2022: Completed Re-Medical but they asked for additional tests for TB. This frustrated me a lot since the TB tests would take 2 months to complete and another 1 month for the follow up chest xray. I guess this was due to Covid looking the same as TB in an xray. I went awol from this forum since it was not good for my mental health reading all those posts of others receiving their PPR already.
May 23, 2022: Completed follow up chest xray and TB tests all came out as negative. Re-Medical finally completed.
June 07, 2022: Panel Physician confirms that all my re-medical results have been submitted to IRCC.
July 22, 2022: Re-Medical now showing as passed.
August 17, 2022: Finally PPR!

For those who have not received their PPR yet, hang in there, it will come eventually.