+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

The Outlander PPR Thread

AlexB1234

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Hello guys and sorry for the spam but I'm a bit in a rush and I cannot find an answer to my concern, can you please help me with an idea of what I have to send to IRCC? I just got ADR with the following request: "Income, proof: Please provide 6 months of bank statements or pay slips to show that you were paid for the professional work that you performed for your employers during the qualified work period that you declared. ". It is ok if I send them the pay slips for the last 6 months? Or it should be 6 months from 2020 (near the AOR date?) Also, the pay slips should be for the last job or for all the jobs declared in application? I mention that I registered 3 NOCs in the application but my current job is the one for which I got points. I mention that last week I sent the the proof of funds from the bank.

Reactions: ljsh123

kool_d

Star Member
Nov 11, 2021
Hello guys and sorry for the spam but I'm a bit in a rush and I cannot find an answer to my concern, can you please help me with an idea of what I have to send to IRCC? I just got ADR with the following request: "Income, proof: Please provide 6 months of bank statements or pay slips to show that you were paid for the professional work that you performed for your employers during the qualified work period that you declared. ". It is ok if I send them the pay slips for the last 6 months? Or it should be 6 months from 2020 (near the AOR date?) Also, the pay slips should be for the last job or for all the jobs declared in application? I mention that I registered 3 NOCs in the application but my current job is the one for which I got points. I mention that last week I sent the the proof of funds from the bank.
I would provide -
1. First Job - First 3 months payslips + last 3 months payslips
2. Second Job - First 3 months payslips + last 3 months payslips
Also, they must be interested in the time period you declared in the application (before AOR).

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Very impolite of you asking in every thread the same question.

You got answered once, so move on.

Reactions: WPGBound

AlexB1234

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Very impolite of you asking in every thread the same question.

You got answered once, so move on.
Please check the timestamp, the question was posted at 8:34 EEST and 1st answer was received after 2 hours. So please make this kind of remarks only after you check all the details.

Rania Khan

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Please check the timestamp, the question was posted at 8:34 EEST and 1st answer was received after 2 hours. So please make this kind of remarks only after you check all the details.
Pay stubs should be the current one, from last 6 month until you have got last cheque or whatever. They don't concern your previous paystubs, we submitted too but from last 6 months

Reactions: AlexB1234

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Not only impolite, but quite rude also.

So you post spam the same question in different threads, that have explicitly different purposes, and somehow I need to check all the details before I make the remarks on your feeble emotional character.

Reactions: WPGBound

Choudhary1985

Star Member
Apr 25, 2022
My Turn to Post

AOR - 18th Nov 2020.
ADR - 17th March ( remed, pcc and sched A).
Meds Passed - 16th April.
ADRs submitted - 11th April
1st GU -We are reviewing your docs - 20th April.
2nd GU - BG check changed from in progress to processing- 25th May.
Called them on 25th may and was informed that all parameters have been passed.
PPR updated to account - 2nd June.
VO RROC - AGENT - MH26363
How do you find your visa office and agent number? If am an outland applicant, can I do so? Thanks

Jennyababy

Star Member
Mar 21, 2021
Copied!

PPR Post..
Finally!
Thanks to this group for all the support and prompt advise.
VO - NDVO and then moved to RROC
AOR Dec 22, 2020
Biometric - Mar 2021
ADR 1 - March 30 2022 (PCC, Schedule A, Remedicals)
ADR 1 Submitted - 29th April 2022
Acknowledgement email - 14th May 2022
ADR 2 - 14th May 2022 (Schedule A)
ADR 2 Submitted - 15th May 2022
Ghost Update - last week (Saturday/Sunday not sure) Background changed from "In progres...." to " We are processing .."
PPR letter (as a request letter in GC key) - 3rd Jun 2022

iampratik

Apr 9, 2022
What email ID should I keep an eye out for in my inbox for RFV email? Been a couple of weeks since I got ADR acknowledgment and I don’t want to miss the email.

Jennyababy

Star Member
Mar 21, 2021
Copied!

PNP: Ontario
AOR: 24-Nov-2021
MEP/BIL: 26-Jan-2022
Biometrics: 25-Jan-2022
Eligibility: Passed on 09-March-2022 /2ndGU
Info Sharing: Complete
Security :passed on 27th April/3rd GU
Criminality: passed on 3rd June 2022/4th GU