+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

The Outlander PPR Thread

romeo0909

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
no one is answering anywhere . m so lost . can you tell me whom to talk ? i sent billion emails to ircc webforms but nothing .. if you have any group where you answer queries . i would be grateful to you .
Everyone is as lost as you are. Please continue this discussion elsewhere

Reactions: wonderbly

AverageIndianGuy

Star Member
Apr 10, 2020
Out of words and out of the world feeling!!!

Finally it's PPR, just received my RFV email just now!

Here is my extended timeline statuses:

Applied for WES: Dec 2019
WES due for Feb end but was affected by Covid19 (Where it started affecting me and my entire application)
Received WES: April 1 2020
EOI created: April 1 2020

IRCC Paused FSW draws in response to Covid19 (Last draw was two weeks prior to my profile submission!)

<<<Only hope someday i will get invited>>

Did IELTS again in June 2020 as the number of high points candidates in the pool began to rise, thankfully got an extra 3 points now CRS is 478!

Finally invited on 5th August 2020!

App submitted on 13 Aug 2020
AOR 13 Aug 2020
Med Passed: Sep 2020
Biometrics completed: 7th of Sep 2020

Looooooooong silence!

Ordered notes in between and eligibility was passed, nothing else started or passed….

Feb 17th 2022 - Decided to do upfront as there is absolutely no movement, booked the appointment the same day and completed…

Up-front remeds updated on 14th March

ADR : 15 March 2022 (PCC, POF & ScheduleA)

ADR Submitted and acknowledgement: 17th March 2020
Sameday, ADR status changed to: Not applicable
Background status to: We are processing ur bg check, will send u msg if we need more info.

Called IRCC on 24th: She said they are yet to check my PCC and security has not started yet!!

(Another {final} two weeks of depression gifted by IRCC)

Ghost update on account: 31st March (No email, saw the update coz i check my account 500 times a day)

RFV: 5th April 2022! PPR!!!!!

COR: UAE
Pure FSW

Will submit my passport tomorrow.

For all those waiting, do whatever u can, upfront, calling, notes but do it sensibly!

All the best everyone, now its time to break the news to my Family……..

parshid

Sep 15, 2020
Out of words and out of the world feeling!!!

Finally it's PPR, just received my RFV email just now!

Here is my extended timeline statuses:

Applied for WES: Dec 2019
WES due for Feb end but was affected by Covid19 (Where it started affecting me and my entire application)
Received WES: April 1 2020
EOI created: April 1 2020

IRCC Paused FSW draws in response to Covid19 (Last draw was two weeks prior to my profile submission!)

<<<Only hope someday i will get invited>>

Did IELTS again in June 2020 as the number of high points candidates in the pool began to rise, thankfully got an extra 3 points now CRS is 478!

Finally invited on 5th August 2020!

App submitted on 13 Aug 2020
AOR 13 Aug 2020
Med Passed: Sep 2020
Biometrics completed: 7th of Sep 2020

Looooooooong silence!

Ordered notes in between and eligibility was passed, nothing else started or passed….

Feb 17th 2022 - Decided to do upfront as there is absolutely no movement, booked the appointment the same day and completed…

Up-front remeds updated on 14th March

ADR : 15 March 2022 (PCC, POF & ScheduleA)

ADR Submitted and acknowledgement: 17th March 2020
Sameday, ADR status changed to: Not applicable
Background status to: We are processing ur bg check, will send u msg if we need more info.

Called IRCC on 24th: She said they are yet to check my PCC and security has not started yet!!

(Another {final} two weeks of depression gifted by IRCC)

Ghost update on account: 31st March (No email, saw the update coz i check my account 500 times a day)

RFV: 5th April 2022! PPR!!!!!

COR: UAE
Pure FSW

Will submit my passport tomorrow.

For all those waiting, do whatever u can, upfront, calling, notes but do it sensibly!

All the best everyone, now its time to break the news to my Family……..
Congratulations! Which phone number for IRCC did you call? I have been trying 888-242-2100 for weeks now, and they never connect me to an agent..
Thanks in advance

ElegantVegetable

Star Member
Oct 15, 2021
hi all ,
my AOR was Dec 09-2020 and in January 2022 I received an email where they asked for updated passport and 6 months fund statement . and now again silent and application status shows we are processing your background check . can any one help
Please post this on FSW worldwide thread, I'm sure you'll find help
Thanks