+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

The Outlander PPR Thread

vsfedotov

Aug 12, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
It might not count as a PPR but it looks like an FSW-O from July 2020 AOR got their medicals passed again just yesterday from Ottawa! I hope their PPR isn’t far off now.

https://myimmitracker.com/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/cases/case-94161
Fingers crossed for them. However, mine are passed again since Feb, no PPR in sight.
This thread makes me both optimistic and pessimistic. I am happy for those receiving PPRs, but it just highlights the fact that my application remains neglected.

• Sad
Reactions: akriti91

ambee

May 4, 2021
Fingers crossed for them. However, mine are passed again since Feb, no PPR in sight.
This thread makes me both optimistic and pessimistic. I am happy for those receiving PPRs, but it just highlights the fact that my application remains neglected.
Let’s choose to be optimistic :) Since travel restrictions were still in place in Feb and the IRCC has been rumored to have stopped processing outland applications at that time, maybe that’s why you didn’t receive your PPR at that time. Now that the restrictions aren’t in place and we have seen some movement in the last few weeks for outland applicants, I hope you get to receive your PPR anytime now! Good luck! :)

Last edited:

vogue29

Nov 26, 2019
Hi guys!
Just to give some hope for everyone.

CEC Outland - Brazil
AOR March 01, 2021
Medical Passed March 10, 2021
BIO April 28, 2021
PPR September 16,2021

I'm the principal applicant with my spouse, both in Brazil.

Nothing change on my account at IRRC, still showing checking. But today I received the email asking for my passport.
I have no idea about my VO - I requested twice for my GCMS notes but never received it.

Good luck guys!
What's your visa office?

Gurbir13

Star Member
Mar 9, 2021
Hello ,we applied aor in aug 2020 and the final decision was due in feb 2021.
We are done with medical, biometrics and also submitted the document requested by them in december 2020.
After that we have not heard anything from immigration and when we contact they say delay is due