+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

The Outlander PPR Thread

LandCanada2021

Feb 22, 2021
I just checked myimmitracker. The number of PPRs per month for PNP-O and FSW-O hasn't changed much even now. Throughout this year, the numbers are almost the same. Maybe slight increase now since September. When will we see rain of PPRs? It's fourth quarter of the year already :(

Reactions: Ufuoma

parminder2021

Feb 17, 2021
I just checked myimmitracker. The number of PPRs per month for PNP-O and FSW-O hasn't changed much even now. Throughout this year, the numbers are almost the same. Maybe slight increase now since September. When will we see rain of PPRs? It's fourth quarter of the year already :(
Like Mr Kubeir said myimmitracker is not a reliable source. Just compare the number of ITAs issued to the number of cases created on myimmitracker, its not even 25%.

Now about PPR rain, IMO as much we want it to happen, I don't think there will be a "PPR rain". The immigration officers will have to do their due diligence and that will take time. We don't know if they were processing the applications or if they completly stopped it. Even if they processed they will have to go through a lot of checks to confirm if the applications are still valid (expired PCC/Medicals etc).

Let's say before covid if they used to issue 1,000 PPRs per month, and after covid that reduced to 100 PPRs per month, number of PPRs per month will slowly increase to 1000 PPRs it would never be 10,000 PPRs per month.

And actually the purpose of this thread is to track that so called "PPR Rain" by aggregating PPR reports from multiple platforms.

If you want, you can set a threshold for PPR, ie. required number of PPRs per day to call it "PPR Rain" and create a Google Sheet that aggregates all the cases reported here. If the number of cases reported per day goes above your decided threshold, Congrats! its "PPR Rain". :):cool::D:eek::p

If you want to dicusss further please create a new "When will we see rain of PPRs?" thread and I will definitely respond. As mentioned multiple times by the OP, we need to maintain the sanctity of this thread. :)

Pleasure! :)

As a reminder to any newcomers here, this thread was made for the purpose of posting links to any posts you've seen for outlander PPRs.

If you see a post (on this forum, on Facebook, on YouTube, etc.) where an outlander (someone not living in Canada) has commented that they recently received PPR (the email requesting they send their passport for stamping - the final phase of the EE process), then feel free to post a link or screenshot to it here. Then we can all enjoy tracking the progress together. Thank you! :)

frankfz

Star Member
Jun 6, 2021
I believe this hasn't been shared. From last week tho.

From this group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1224891921290179

"We applied for PR when we were in the US (AOR Sep 2020, FSW Outland, Ottawa office) and we received PPR last Sept 29, 2021. Since we do not have a US/CAN mailing address anymore ( we moved back to home country 2 months ago), we notified our VAC. We sent them the email 8 days ago but did not receive any mail yet. I sent a follow up but still no feedback.
Do you think I should email the VAC here in my home country to ask? This VAC processes applications here in my country an…
See More"

• Love
Reactions: Amiz and Ashbeel

MortyC137

Star Member
Sep 9, 2020
If you want to dicusss further please create a new "When will we see rain of PPRs?" thread and I will definitely respond. As mentioned multiple times by the OP, we need to maintain the sanctity of this thread. :)
For FSW-O applicants, there is already a thread for that: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/the-fsw-outland-ppr-rain-thread-trends-and-speculation.745757/
Spoiler alert: Hot and dry with no rain in sight, regardless of where you set the threshold.

UniqueUserID

Jan 11, 2021

tinaiii2

Sep 18, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
IELTS Request
16-12-2019
Copied from FB
---------------------------
Hello All,

Finally received RFV email today. But there is twist in the tail.

My marriage is scheduled for early December and I was hoping to add my spouse to the application after that. Which, out of below is the best option?
  1. Register the marriage now and tell IRCC about the status change through webform.
  2. Update IRCC about my scheduled marriage and hope that they will give me enough time to submit marriage documents.
  3. Submit passport for COPR and stamping, perhaps get the stamped VISA and let IRCC know about the status change after the marriage(early December).

Application Details:
FSW Outland
AOR Dec 2019

India; PNP Ontario
— feeling confused.

Last edited:

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Copied from FB
---------------------------
Hello All,

Finally received RFV email today. But there is twist in the tail.

My marriage is scheduled for early December and I was hoping to add my spouse to the application after that. Which, out of below is the best option?
  1. Register the marriage now and tell IRCC about the status change through webform.
  2. Update IRCC about my scheduled marriage and hope that they will give me enough time to submit marriage documents.
  3. Submit passport for COPR and stamping, perhaps get the stamped VISA and let IRCC know about the status change after the marriage(early December).

Application Details:
FSW Outland
AOR Dec 2019
— feeling confused.
Did they say their country of residence?

Nouvel Espoir

Star Member
Sep 25, 2020
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
06-01-2021
Not mine. Posted on Ask Kubeir FB:

YES YES YES.

I finally received my ready for visa mail. After remedical I got the mail exactly after 8 Days.

PNP New Brunswick. AOR JAN 2020.
VO or Primary office: Centralised Intake Office
Outland Applicant, Kerala - India.

I am so happy. Looks like I only need to submit my passport and get it stamped. Right guys ?

ambee

May 4, 2021
Another PPR for an expired COPR holder in Kubeir's group (I believe it is an FSW Outland):

"Urgent Question - PLEASE HELP!
I have received a letter from IRCC to submit the passports after approval of express entry application. The address listed on IRCC letter is a PO Box address. We reside in USA and FedEx/UPS have refused service as they do not ship to PO Box in Canada. Has anyone used USPS / alternate service to ship their passports from USA and how was your experience with it? I would like to know if USPS can deliver to PO Box in Canada.
Appreciate all the responses."