Med's Done....
May 19, 2015.....TLU May 29, 2015
Interview........
Hopefully Waived...........DM....July 28, 2015
Passport Req..
August 11, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
August 22, 2015
Guys!! This is what my consultant forwarded me today evening. Is it AOR :eek: :eek: ;D ;D

On Tuesday, 24 February 2015 2:19 PM, Do Not Reply - Ne Pas Repondre wrote:

UCI: XXXXXXXX
Application No.: XXXXXXXXXX
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear XXX,

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2014/11/03.

When should I contact CIC?
You must notify CIC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
• Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number)
• Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual
• Decision to withdraw your application

To notify CIC of changes to your application, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions.asp, select the office stated below, and follow the directions for “Case Specific Enquiry.”

When will CIC contact me?
CIC will contact you if we require additional information, documents, or an interview. For general guidance on what to expect, you can visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications and consult the “What happens next” section of the instruction guide associated with the application form you used.

How do I check the status of my application?
You may use either the Unique Client Identifier (UCI) or Application Number above to check the status of your application on the CIC website. Please visit www.cic.gc.ca/english and in the “I Need To ...” section on the right-hand side of the page, select “Check application status.”

How long will it take to process my application?
Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times for reference at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times
Please be aware that answering e-mails takes time away from processing applications. For this reason, unless your application has exceeded normal processing times, please limit your correspondence to notifying us of changes in your application.

How can I prepare for immigration to Canada?
Please consult the following resources about settlement in Canada:
• For information on language assessment and training, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-language-training.asp
• For information on employment, visit www.credentials.gc.ca and www.workingincanada.gc.ca
• For information on housing, education, health, important documents, and other topics, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers

We trust that this information concerning your application for permanent residence in Canada is helpful.

Embassy of Canada
Visa Section
Poland
www.poland.gc.ca
www.cic.gc.ca

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

By providing your e-mail address on your application form, you authorized CIC to transmit your file and personal information to this specific e-mail address. Please ensure that this e-mail address is checked regularly. Any e-mails sent to you by CIC will end in “@cic.gc.ca” or “@international.gc.ca.” Please add these to your “safe senders” list in your email program and check the junk mail folder in case important emails get filtered. If CIC is advised that the e-mail address you provided is not functional or no longer exists, we will communicate with you by mail.

Like other forms of communication, e-mail communications may be vulnerable to interception by unauthorized parties. If you do not wish us to communicate with you by e-mail, please notify us at your earliest convenience. In the absence of such notification, your consent is assumed. Should you choose to allow us to communicate by e-mail, we will not take any additional security measures (such as encryption).

The contents of this message may contain confidential and/or privileged subject matter. Any use of this information by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If this message has been received in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.

DoubleS

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
Yes it is !Dreamland!, Congratulations! Your file is now with the Warsaw VO. I hope your processing will go quickly and smoothly.
All the best.
SS

maratgohar

Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 17-03-2015
AOR Received.
23-04-2015
!Dreamland! said:
Guys!! This is what my consultant forwarded me today evening. Is it AOR :eek: :eek: ;D ;D

Dear XXX,

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2014/11/03.

You must notify CIC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce

To notify CIC of changes to your application, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions.asp, select the office stated below, and follow the directions for “Case Specific Enquiry.”

CIC will contact you if we require additional information, documents, or an interview. For general guidance on what to expect, you can visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications and consult the “What happens next” section of the instruction guide associated with the application form you used.

You may use either the Unique Client Identifier (UCI) or Application Number above to check the status of your application on the CIC website. Please visit www.cic.gc.ca/english and in the “I Need To ...” section on the right-hand side of the page, select “Check application status.”

Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times for reference at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times
Please be aware that answering e-mails takes time away from processing applications. For this reason, unless your application has exceeded normal processing times, please limit your correspondence to notifying us of changes in your application.

• For information on language assessment and training, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-language-training.asp
• For information on employment, visit www.credentials.gc.ca and www.workingincanada.gc.ca
• For information on housing, education, health, important documents, and other topics, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers

We trust that this information concerning your application for permanent residence in Canada is helpful.

Embassy of Canada
Visa Section
Poland
www.poland.gc.ca
www.cic.gc.ca

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

By providing your e-mail address on your application form, you authorized CIC to transmit your file and personal information to this specific e-mail address. Please ensure that this e-mail address is checked regularly. Any e-mails sent to you by CIC will end in “ @ cic.gc.ca” or “ @ international.gc.ca.” Please add these to your “safe senders” list in your email program and check the junk mail folder in case important emails get filtered. If CIC is advised that the e-mail address you provided is not functional or no longer exists, we will communicate with you by mail.

Like other forms of communication, e-mail communications may be vulnerable to interception by unauthorized parties. If you do not wish us to communicate with you by e-mail, please notify us at your earliest convenience. In the absence of such notification, your consent is assumed. Should you choose to allow us to communicate by e-mail, we will not take any additional security measures (such as encryption).

The contents of this message may contain confidential and/or privileged subject matter. Any use of this information by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If this message has been received in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.
This is AOR Congredulations

tbaba

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER 12/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
24-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
Telephone interview on 25/02/2016
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
!Dreamland! said:

Dear XXX,

Embassy of Canada
Visa Section
Poland
www.poland.gc.ca
www.cic.gc.ca

By providing your e-mail address on your application form, you authorized CIC to transmit your file and personal information to this specific e-mail address. Please ensure that this e-mail address is checked regularly. Any e-mails sent to you by CIC will end in “ @ cic.gc.ca” or “ @ international.gc.ca.” Please add these to your “safe senders” list in your email program and check the junk mail folder in case important emails get filtered. If CIC is advised that the e-mail address you provided is not functional or no longer exists, we will communicate with you by mail.

Congrat on your PER

ssy81

Star Member
Dec 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
Nomination.....
28-02-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2014
Med's Request
29-02-2016 / Rcvd 26-03-2016
Med's Done....
18-03-2016
Interview........
21-06-2016
Passport Req..
26-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
Good willing
Hi everybody,
I'm writing to tell you don't lose hope.
My application was received in CIO Sydney on 27 August 2014.
My PER email came 6 months later, on 28 February by Almighty God's mercy.

Today I received a reply to my status enquiry email dated 29 December 2014. It says my file has been forwarded to the VO.

Good luck guys, this Canada dream requires lots of patience! :)

DoubleS

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
ssy81 said:
Hi everybody,

Today I received a reply to my status enquiry email dated 29 December 2014. It says my file has been forwarded to the VO.

WOW, CONGRATS ssy81!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was a very very long wait. Your story is truly inspiring, and thank you for taking the time to encourage those of us still waiting. We really appreciate your encouraging words.
I pray your process going forward will go smoothly without any further delay..
SS

stelimeli

Dec 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2014
Doc's Request.
12-05-2015
Nomination.....
11-03-2015
Med's Request
16-02-2016
Med's Done....
23-02-2016
Passport Req..
22-03-2016
Welcome to our new members!
Congrats to Dreamland! Really faster AOR after PER :)
ssy81, wishing you faster process!!! :-*

I have called today CIC, the lady said 4 months of waiting are normal and everything is ok with my documents. She said that I have to wait for the email .... what else I can do other than waiting :D :D :D

!Dreamland!

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/ WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 03, 2014
Nomination.....
DD Charged on Jan 08, 2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with app
File Transfer...
Second Line Update on April 20, 2015.....Processing Started April 15, 2015
Med's Request
May 09, 2015
Med's Done....
May 19, 2015.....TLU May 29, 2015
Interview........
Hopefully Waived...........DM....July 28, 2015
Passport Req..
August 11, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
August 22, 2015
stelimeli said:
Welcome to our new members!
Congrats to Dreamland! Really faster AOR after PER :)
ssy81, wishing you faster process!!! :-*

I have called today CIC, the lady said 4 months of waiting are normal and everything is ok with my documents. She said that I have to wait for the email .... what else I can do other than waiting :D :D :D
Hi stelimeli :)

This indeed requires lots of courage to wait for golden e-mail. I wish everyone on this page get their PER within this week and I am waiting to see lots of smiling faces in coming days ;D ;D

Cheers to everyone here ;D

tbaba

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER 12/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
24-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
ssy81 said:
Hi everybody,

congrat on your PER, it is better to be late than never

lpreet69

Mar 12, 2014
hey guys

i just checked my ECAS it is changed from IN PROCESS to DECISION MADE.
FINALLY ITS REJECTION (i never received PER).
At least got an answer...
Let me share my timeline.
noc 2232
applied - 9 oct 2014
dd charge 19 dec 2014
date of rejected- 3 march 2015.

farewell canadavisa.com

cheers

tbaba

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER 12/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
24-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
lpreet69 said:
hey guys

noc 2232
applied - 9 oct 2014
dd charge 19 dec 2014

farewell canadavisa.com

cheers
so sorry to hear this, please try EE

DoubleS

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
lpreet69 said:
hey guys

noc 2232
applied - 9 oct 2014
dd charge 19 dec 2014

farewell canadavisa.com

cheers
I'm sorry to hear your sad news Lpreet. As Tbaba said, don't give up on your Canadian dream, try EE. You just might be getting in the pool at the right time when CIC starts issuing ITAs to applicants who do not have LMIA jobs or Provincial Nominations.

All the very best to you and your family.

SS

lpreet69

Mar 12, 2014
DoubleS said:
I'm sorry to hear your sad news Lpreet. As Tbaba said, don't give up on your Canadian dream, try EE. You just might be getting in the pool at the right time when CIC starts issuing ITAs to applicants who do not have LMIA jobs or Provincial Nominations.

All the very best to you and your family.

SS
dear ss

i am really done with applying to Canada...
i got into applying for FSW 2014 while i was holidaying in Canada last year on suggestion of a family friend.....never again now....any ways....thanks for wishes.

best of luck to you as well bro...may god give u PER soon....