strength2

Jul 5, 2016
App. Filed.......
23-05-2019 (recieved)
Doc's Request.
06-12-2019 (biometric)
Med's Done....
30-01-2020
Has anyone ever ordered and got a CBSA report through atip for an immigration security screening reason?

A.Syed1

Apr 21, 2016
Has anyone ever ordered and got a CBSA report through atip for an immigration security screening reason?
I'm trying right now. I also see you can request info from CSIS the main service doing the security screening. Will put in both requests today, let's see what pans out.

Reactions: strength2

lolololohyeah

Star Member
Mar 16, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Legal:

After reading your post, I feel like I am clear now about the process of Security Check.

But how can you explain many CEC get IP2 and PPR in the same day or the next day?

Does that mean CSIS is not involved some time?

Please advise

strength2

Jul 5, 2016
App. Filed.......
23-05-2019 (recieved)
Doc's Request.
06-12-2019 (biometric)
Med's Done....
30-01-2020
you can do both through the atip website. There is a separate consent form you can find by googling cbsa atip or csis atip and attach it to your atip request. for CSIS you may do it free of charge by sending the request my mail or fax but if you do that way there is no way to follow up if you don't get the report. But so far CSIS is organized and is issuing the reports in a month or so.

strength2

Jul 5, 2016
App. Filed.......
23-05-2019 (recieved)
Doc's Request.
06-12-2019 (biometric)
Med's Done....
30-01-2020
I'm trying right now. I also see you can request info from CSIS the main service doing the security screening. Will put in both requests today, let's see what pans out.
yes I already got CSIS. CSIS is first and then they send their advice to CBSA.

Reactions: A.Syed1

A.Syed1

Apr 21, 2016
can you guide us how to request cbsa report
Pretty simple actually

1. Click on this link: https://www.canada.ca/en/treasury-board-secretariat/services/access-information-privacy/access-information/request-information.html

2. Scroll down to where it says "Submit a request online", click on it.

3. Click "Next", click on check mark and then click "Continue"

4. From drop down menu select the agency you want to request info from CBSA or CSIS

5. Fill in the rest of your info, pay $5 and hit submit

Reactions: shaheerjaved

A.Syed1

Apr 21, 2016
you can do both through the atip website. There is a separate consent form you can find by googling cbsa atip or csis atip and attach it to your atip request. for CSIS you may do it free of charge by sending the request my mail or fax but if you do that way there is no way to follow up if you don't get the report. But so far CSIS is organized and is issuing the reports in a month or so.
You only need a consent form if someone else is requesting your info for you, or you are requesting info for someone else. If you are doing for yourself then you don't need consent form.

Ahmad Shqair

Star Member
Dec 11, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, yesterday i received my GCMS note and it shows that my security screening was started on 10/3/2017 and CANCELED on 15/5/2017 and that was the last update on my application, it was not touched after this date

any one knows what this means, is this a bad sign or what?

lolololohyeah

Star Member
Mar 16, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
can any senior member tell me why someone can get PPR at the same day of IP2? Can any one illustrate how CIC work on security?