+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

Prakashbe.ckp

Mar 30, 2017
Dear Legal Falcon,

In my CIC request letter, I need your assistance for completing the form. The message is as below.

"Travel History Info form IMM5562: Updated information on your previous travel history (trip duration and purpose) including citizenship and resident document information"

Does this mean that

1. The Citizenship document is my passport and the Resident Document is my Work permit which I have to attach along with this Travel form as those are document information or I have to include the details of Citizenship and resident travel complete travel details.

2. I had submitted with previous 10 years of Travel history to IRCC during AOR. - Is it I have to just update the same previous 10 years with any recent travels or they are asking from 18 years of my age which is for me it is 22 years history.

Kindly clarify me. Thanks for your support.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Dear Legal Falcon,

In my CIC request letter, I need your assistance for completing the form. The message is as below.

"Travel History Info form IMM5562: Updated information on your previous travel history (trip duration and purpose) including citizenship and resident document information"

Does this mean that

1. The Citizenship document is my passport and the Resident Document is my Work permit which I have to attach along with this Travel form as those are document information or I have to include the details of Citizenship and resident travel complete travel details.

2. I had submitted with previous 10 years of Travel history to IRCC during AOR. - Is it I have to just update the same previous 10 years with any recent travels or they are asking from 18 years of my age which is for me it is 22 years history.

Kindly clarify me. Thanks for your support.

1. YEs. You need to fill in the form and include a copy of the passport with your visa/wp/status based on which you are in another country.

2. See the form for exact details. It is last 10 years or since you were 18 which ever is earlier.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
I just called IRCC and agent said she can see a medical extension till jan 2023 on the system. My medical has expired already and I cannot see the extension update on my IRCC portal.

Also agent said that I would be able to see this update on GCMS notes. any idea on this?
See https://bit.ly/3KNaZZk

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon thank you for all the help you are providing us.

A few days ago I wrote to you about the request letter I received regarding PoF. Now I have collected revised documents, bank sheets etc, even got a letter from bank clerks stating that I have no outstanding debts or loans which I didn't have in my original application. I firmly believe that every point of their request is covered, but one. They asked for a written explanation of the source of the funds. I didn't make any contract with my father back in 2019 as I thought it was redundant - money was on my account more than 6 months, and still is almost 3 years after.

Can I explain the source of funds in LoE, or do I have to have something notarized/signed? Can I just say it was my savings, not a gift from my parents, and make things simple?
IF you received funds from your parents, you need a gift deed.

See https://bit.ly/3r5MYVz

sheikhfahad103

Star Member
Jan 4, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2021
Nomination.....
20-04-2021
AOR Received.
03-06-2021
Med's Done....
08-05-2021
Hello @legalfalcon
I hope you are doing well. Can you please shed some light on the following?

I am in post AOR stage (June 3, 2021 OINP), and I will soon be switching the job within the same country. Do I need to update IRCC about it? and if so, do I need to acquire reference letters from them?

Also, in the coming month I will be adding a newborn to my application. I can see on this forum that IRCC asks for Background Declaration (imm5669e) as part of it. Shall I mention the new job there and the exit date from the current one? I hear that IRCC evaluate these things as part of Eligibility and last time I checked a couple days ago, my Eligibility wasn't started.

sheikhzaid

Aug 14, 2011
Visa Office......
Chennai
AOR Received.
12-07-2019
You can explain that you had a visa refusal and you are not sure of the year. It will be fine, you just have to disclose and if you are not sure of the specific time, you can explain.
@legalfalcon

Thanks for your prompt response. I have a question on that. So, since I already applied and put (2012) in brackets next to US visa refusal. The field did not allow me to type out more details on the application form. How should I disclose that I am not sure of the specific time since the application has already been submitted?

JNAIR1529

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hi Folks
I am October 2020 AOR FSW Outland applicant.
I had received ADR for schedule A and PCC on Dec 29th 2021. I submitted the documents on January 12 2022.
The same day, within a few hours my cic profile was updated - Review of additional documents status changed from “We have requested additional document…” to “Not Applicable” and it has been the same ever since.

My concern is my status never went into “We are reviewing the documents provided”, instead it directly went to not applicable. Is this valid, does this mean my document was ever reviewed by any officer?

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
@legalfalcon

hope you are fine

i.) Considering the Visit Visa application for parents of a new immigrant, when do you think will give her parents the maximum chance to receive their visit visa application approved? A.) after she lands and get a job and sponser her parents ? B.) after she lands and apply right away without getting a job?

ii.) Is it required for her to stay in Canada while she applies for her parents visitor visa or she can also stay in her home country while the application is lodged?

iii.) can she apply for her parents under the family reunification reason for her parents visit visa ?

thank you so much in advance for your kind reply on the above :)

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon

hope you are fine

i.) Considering the Visit Visa application for parents of a new immigrant, when do you think will give her parents the maximum chance to receive their visit visa application approved? A.) after she lands and get a job and sponser her parents ? B.) after she lands and apply right away without getting a job?

ii.) Is it required for her to stay in Canada while she applies for her parents visitor visa or she can also stay in her home country while the application is lodged?

iii.) can she apply for her parents under the family reunification reason for her parents visit visa ?

thank you so much in advance for your kind reply on the above :)
1. There is no right or wrong time. If you just landed, you can still invite your parents, however, if you have no job and means to support yourself, it will be a factor that may go against you.

2. Can you elaborate on what you are asking?

3. YEs.

hf2020

Sep 2, 2020
Dear @legalfalcon

I just received my second dose of the vaccine today. I will be travelling to Canada next week on the 4th of Feb 2022. Therefore I would not have completed my 14 days before I travel. I am aware that I will not qualify as fully vaccinated. My question is will I have to quarantine the full 14 days from day of arrival or from the day of second dose?

Additionally my final destination is Toronto however my first point of entry will be Montreal. Will this be an issue? Also, since I am not fully vaccinated will I be allowed to board the flight from Montreal to Toronto, or will I have to drive?

Thank you for your assitance.

Dikku1111

Jul 30, 2019
hi
Legal falcon i am in canada now with my family.

I have one question.

My son need to travel India for his left exam but we haven't got our PR Card.

Is that ok if he travel without PR card ?

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
1. There is no right or wrong time. If you just landed, you can still invite your parents, however, if you have no job and means to support yourself, it will be a factor that may go against you.

2. Can you elaborate on what you are asking?

3. YEs.

@legalfalcon thanks for your answer.

My mother can show an apartment in her name and she has 70K Cad and my father can show 40K Cad in his name in their home country. So, do you think even if I don't have a job can I apply for their visit visa? will it also weaken the application for getting approval?

Secondly, I am thinking about coming back to my home country after 2 weeks after landing so can i apply for my parents visit visa in that case too from my home country? what can be a valid reason for their application considering my situation sir?

thanks