Dear Legal Falcon,
In my CIC request letter, I need your assistance for completing the form. The message is as below.
"Travel History Info form IMM5562: Updated information on your previous travel history (trip duration and purpose) including citizenship and resident document information"
Does this mean that
1. The Citizenship document is my passport and the Resident Document is my Work permit which I have to attach along with this Travel form as those are document information or I have to include the details of Citizenship and resident travel complete travel details.
2. I had submitted with previous 10 years of Travel history to IRCC during AOR. - Is it I have to just update the same previous 10 years with any recent travels or they are asking from 18 years of my age which is for me it is 22 years history.
Kindly clarify me. Thanks for your support.
I just called IRCC and agent said she can see a medical extension till jan 2023 on the system. My medical has expired already and I cannot see the extension update on my IRCC portal.
Also agent said that I would be able to see this update on GCMS notes. any idea on this?
IF you received funds from your parents, you need a gift deed.@legalfalcon thank you for all the help you are providing us.
A few days ago I wrote to you about the request letter I received regarding PoF. Now I have collected revised documents, bank sheets etc, even got a letter from bank clerks stating that I have no outstanding debts or loans which I didn't have in my original application. I firmly believe that every point of their request is covered, but one. They asked for a written explanation of the source of the funds. I didn't make any contract with my father back in 2019 as I thought it was redundant - money was on my account more than 6 months, and still is almost 3 years after.
Can I explain the source of funds in LoE, or do I have to have something notarized/signed? Can I just say it was my savings, not a gift from my parents, and make things simple?
@legalfalconYou can explain that you had a visa refusal and you are not sure of the year. It will be fine, you just have to disclose and if you are not sure of the specific time, you can explain.
1. There is no right or wrong time. If you just landed, you can still invite your parents, however, if you have no job and means to support yourself, it will be a factor that may go against you.@legalfalcon
hope you are fine
i.) Considering the Visit Visa application for parents of a new immigrant, when do you think will give her parents the maximum chance to receive their visit visa application approved? A.) after she lands and get a job and sponser her parents ? B.) after she lands and apply right away without getting a job?
ii.) Is it required for her to stay in Canada while she applies for her parents visitor visa or she can also stay in her home country while the application is lodged?
iii.) can she apply for her parents under the family reunification reason for her parents visit visa ?
thank you so much in advance for your kind reply on the above
1. There is no right or wrong time. If you just landed, you can still invite your parents, however, if you have no job and means to support yourself, it will be a factor that may go against you.
2. Can you elaborate on what you are asking?