Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon If one is from a visa exempt country and has already been issued a CoPR, do they have to land when they visit Canada? Or can they still visit Canada visa free and then decide to land sometime later? Thanks
As soon as you land, you will be admitted as a PR, you cannot be a visitor when your COPR has been issued. Also, as soon as you become a PR, you cannot be on a temporary status.

Last edited:

Shahrivar

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hi @legalfalcon

I got the re-med request on January 14 and by Jan 18 it was sent to IRCC. How long does it take for them to process it and finalize my application considering my AOR.

Last edited:

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon

I got the re-med request on January 14 and by Jan 18 it was sent to IRCC. How long does it take for them to process it and finalize my application considering my AOR.
Meds are processed within 3-10 days after they have been transmitted by the panel physician. To finalize, no one can predict.

Reactions: Shahrivar

Shahrivar

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
Meds are processed within 3-10 days after they have been transmitted by the panel physician. To finalize, no one can predict.
Uncertainty is an important when you talk about IRCC, I understand. I just asked because it seems that they are trying to finalize the old applications.

Rahuljoshi

Jul 12, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon : I am an Indian citizen currently staying in Netherlands and I have applied for my PR from The Netherlands itself and have been staying here from the time I got an ITA (AOR is September, 2020). I am moving to a new house which means a change in my residential address. Do I need to inform IRCC about this change of residential address since the address that I have mentioned in the PR application form is the address of the (to be) old apartment.

JaaKaaa

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
@legalfalcon I kindly ask for your help.

Few days ago I got ADR. They ask me to provide "a written explanation for the source of funds available". At the time of applying I had the money on mu account more than 6 months, but essentially it was a gift from parents. Do I have to send notarized statements from parents that they gave me the money at the time?

They also require new police certificate...

I would ask you one quick question. Do I need to upload e-medical Information Sheet after remedical, or there is no action required from me? They requested remedical which I finished a few days ago.

Riya Kaur

Star Member
Jan 13, 2022

Few days ago I got ADR. They ask me to provide "a written explanation for the source of funds available". At the time of applying I had the money on mu account more than 6 months, but essentially it was a gift from parents. Do I have to send notarized statements from parents that they gave me the money at the time?

I would ask you one quick question. Do I need to upload e-medical Information Sheet after remedical, or there is no action required from me? They requested remedical which I finished a few days ago.
What is your AOR??

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

For the PoF, you should send revised PoF documents, that are recently dated. As regards the source, you can send the gift deed that you had executed earlier and explain.

As regards the medicals, you should send the upfront sheet via webform.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon : I am an Indian citizen currently staying in Netherlands and I have applied for my PR from The Netherlands itself and have been staying here from the time I got an ITA (AOR is September, 2020). I am moving to a new house which means a change in my residential address. Do I need to inform IRCC about this change of residential address since the address that I have mentioned in the PR application form is the address of the (to be) old apartment.
If its in the same city and country, not required.

Only when you change your country of residence than the address matter as how you will be issued the PPR / COPR will depend on your CoR.

Maclose

May 15, 2020
Please I have a question @legalfalcon
I received adr for proof of fund (recent ).
My AOR is March 30 2020
As at March 2021 I loaned my brother the money to use in this business and we had a lawyer draft an agreement .
The loan is to be paid upon request after 6 months of investment.
The questionnhete now i
1. He wants to repay the loan now but how do I explain to Ircc it’s repayment of loan given to him
2. I have my drafted loan agreement signed and notarized as at March 2021
3. I also have bank transactions of that days the money was deposited.
Can I proceed with loe stating it was a loan I gave my brother for his business?
How best can you advice I explain the repayment
4. I also received gift deed from my dad to meet up the present pof .
Please it’s urgent

gamunu94

Sep 28, 2020
@legalfalcon

I'm currently in Canada on a Temporary Resident Visa (Multiple Entry) and am planning to get married in Canada this year to my Fiancé who is a Canadian citizen.

1.Could I please know how my marriage would change my status with regard to my Temporary Resident Visa?

2. Would I have to apply for a visitor record extension after I get married and on what grounds will I be able to submit a request?

Thanking you in earnest for all your help!

Windsor37

Jul 9, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon, I would like to ask, I applied for permanent residency last September 2020 under a regular FSW-EE, no LMIA, no PNP, just plain FSW using NOC 2133. Now a Canadian company is trying to sponsor me to get a work permit under NOC 2173, my question is would IRCC view this as misrepresentation if I applied for PR using NOC 2133, and now trying to apply for a work permit under NOC 2173?

hopethebest

Jan 25, 2022
hello @legalfalcon, I have been PR for a year and before PR I had study permit + PGWP. I was refused US tourism visa before and I mentioned it in all my Canadian visa & PR applications, but I just found that I put the wrong refusal date in all applications. My US visa was first refused in Feb 2015 but it was later approved in 2016. However, I put in the refusal date as 2014, since I didn’t remember the exact time when I filled in the forms, and I just estimated a time based on my memory. I recently found the previous US visa application form and noticed the refusal date was actually early 2015. Should I worry about that mistake in my previous applications? thank you

canpraspirant

Jul 8, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon hope you are well, I need one clarification do we need to include child (Canadian Citizen) in the Appendix A, which needs to be submitted with passports for COPR?.

Look forward to your response. Thanks in advance.