LANDED..........
05-05-2016

Amiz

Star Member
Jan 28, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
@legalfalcon Plz can you help out with a small query. Application Assignment date in my GCMS notes is blank.. What does that mean? Is it now even assigned to any office?

devinakarsten

Star Member
Apr 4, 2021
Hi @legalfalcon
I'm an outland applicant, aor May 2020. My eligibility is passed on 09/20, criminality in progress, security not started.
I just realized now that I forgot to mention the unpaid internship that I did in my last semester at Humber College in my personal history.
What would be the best way for me to proceed with this? Does an unpaid internship matter that much? It's stated in my college transcript and I provided my coop WP also.
Appreciate your input

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon
I'm an outland applicant, aor May 2020. My eligibility is passed on 09/20, criminality in progress, security not started.
I just realized now that I forgot to mention the unpaid internship that I did in my last semester at Humber College in my personal history.
What would be the best way for me to proceed with this? Does an unpaid internship matter that much? It's stated in my college transcript and I provided my coop WP also.
Appreciate your input
It does not matter since you did not claim points for it but should have been there in your personal history.

You can send a webfrom and inform IRCC.

Reactions: devinakarsten

Sorodao84

Aug 8, 2021
Abidjan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dakar
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-12-2019
Doc's Request.
28-11-2019
Nomination.....
Non
AOR Received.
09-12-2019
Bonjour chers membres,

Je suis aou 09 décembre 2019. Et dans mes notes SMGC l'éligibilité est validée. Et ma femme et moi allons bientôt avoir un autre enfant. J'aimerais savoir si nous sommes tenus de mettre à jour notre preuve de fonds. Depuis que j'ai lu ceci : Si la composition de la famille change après la soumission de l'e-APR, le membre de la famille n'est pas soumis à l'évaluation de l'éligibilité.

Merci pour vos commentaires.

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
Bonjour chers membres,

Je suis aou 09 décembre 2019. Et dans mes notes SMGC l'éligibilité est validée. Et ma femme et moi allons bientôt avoir un autre enfant. J'aimerais savoir si nous sommes tenus de mettre à jour notre preuve de fonds. Depuis que j'ai lu ceci : Si la composition de la famille change après la soumission de l'e-APR, le membre de la famille n'est pas soumis à l'évaluation de l'éligibilité.

Merci pour vos commentaires.
@Sorodao84 You will be able to add the child to the application only after it is born. At present, if you inform IRCC, they will just send you a list of documents that need to be filled and sent to them. I would just proceed with all of this after you have your child's passport in hand. Some previous discussion on this is available here: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/adding-a-child-after-ppr.572655/page-3

About PoF, VOs do not generally request for POF as POF assessment is part of eligibility assessment too. All the best!

Reactions: Sorodao84

brightburn

Jun 3, 2021
Hi @legalfalcon,

I have one more question in the educational section "complete/full academic year "

The Original university program was of 3 years
It took me to complete 4 years
The ECA assessed as 2 years

What is the number need to write? 2, 3 or 4?

You have been always a great supporter, thanks in advance.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon,

I have one more question in the educational section "complete/full academic year "

The Original university program was of 3 years
It took me to complete 4 years
The ECA assessed as 2 years

What is the number need to write? 2, 3 or 4?

You have been always a great supporter, thanks in advance.

4 years, the actual number of years it took to complete.

Reactions: brightburn

Sorodao84

Aug 8, 2021
Abidjan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dakar
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-12-2019
Doc's Request.
28-11-2019
Nomination.....
Non
AOR Received.
09-12-2019
@Sorodao84 Vous ne pourrez ajouter l’enfant à l’application qu’après sa naissance. À l’heure actuelle, si vous en informez IRCC, il vous enverra simplement une liste de documents qui doivent être remplis et envoyés. Je procéderais simplement à tout cela après que vous ayez le passeport de votre enfant en main. Une discussion précédente à ce sujet est disponible ici: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/adding-a-child-after-ppr.572655/page-3

À propos de PoF, les VOs ne demandent généralement pas de POF car l’évaluation POF fait également partie de l’évaluation de l’admissibilité. Je vous en ai pour autant de succès!
[/CITATION] Ci

Cim

Positive always

Sep 15, 2020
@legalfalcon

I just received my GCMS notes and on page 2, eligibility is mentioned as passed. Under settlement funds, I can see that the difference between available funds and minimum requirement is just CA$ 30. However, the case processing agent has mentioned it as "MET" and also the comment for overall eligibility is also "MET". I cannot see Review Required anywhere. Presently, the exchange rate of my currency has slightly increased from the rate which IRCC took into consideration and the PoF amount has gone below the minimum requirement

Is it a good idea to top up the account just to be safe from officer's review in future and inform IRCC proactively? or Will the officer just go ahead with case processing agent's comments? What is your advice on this
Hi Ahmed's I am in exact same situation. Difference is just 60 cad due to fluctuations. Eligibility passed by Case processing officer. Very much confused whether to update pof beforehand Or just wait. I've order second gcms notes on July 2021 to understand if there is any progress in my file. Can u pls update what is your situation. Did u update pof?

akrj2020

Apr 4, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon , thank you helping out with answering queries on this forum. I have a question and would appreciate your input on this :

Me and my wife received our COPR around December of last year with a expiration date of end of August, 2021. However we couldn't travel due to the travel restrictions in place till June 2021 and then my wife was due for delivery in first week of august, 2021. Since my list of dependents has changed now with our newborn after the issuance of COPR, I believe I will have to notify IRCC about the change to have my newborn added to the list of dependents and I cannot travel using the current COPR. Is that correct ?

Can I do this by reaching out to them via webform ? Will I be issued a new COPR with new validity ? I understand I will have to get the medicals done for my newborn and submit other documents such as birth certificate, passport etc for the newborn and this will incur additional processing time. But I just want to make sure that I do not lose the COPR entirely. Any inputs would be much appreciated.