+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Adding a child after PPR

faranshakeel

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
I would really appreciate if you could please guide me as I am facing some issue post PPR in my express entry ( FSW) application.

I received my PPR on Monday, the 9th of September and I have 30 days to submit my passport.

I am married and was blessed with a child in the month of March 2019. I had informed Ircc many times about this, but still, the newborn has not been updated in my online portal as a dependent. I also informed them about newborn post PPR, but it seems they hardly respond to web forms and emails. ( ndvo)

My wife and newborn are not accompanying me. Shall I still submit my passport for visa as i have just 30 days for submission? please advice?
Hi ,
Are you still in India?

Shzeem

Nov 20, 2017
Hi,

I have a small query, if someone can respond back to. My medicals got extended yesterday and we are hopeful that we might get our PPR very soon. Now the issue is that I am 31 weeks pregnant and there is still some time when our baby will arrive. Now all the replies I have read in this thread relates to the submission of documents of new baby and getting PPR afterwards in the same month but before getting response of visa office about their new born.

I would appreciate if someone can suggest what happens if you the PPR first and then the baby is born after few weeks or a month. Is it going to change the process of getting the baby added to the application or what?

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi,

I have a small query, if someone can respond back to. My medicals got extended yesterday and we are hopeful that we might get our PPR very soon. Now the issue is that I am 31 weeks pregnant and there is still some time when our baby will arrive. Now all the replies I have read in this thread relates to the submission of documents of new baby and getting PPR afterwards in the same month but before getting response of visa office about their new born.

I would appreciate if someone can suggest what happens if you the PPR first and then the baby is born after few weeks or a month. Is it going to change the process of getting the baby added to the application or what?
Once you get PPR, you will have 30 days to submit your passport for Visa Stamping. During those 30 days, if your baby arrives, then submit a webform with details about the newly born baby and that's it, Your baby will be added to your application and you will get another PPR. The only problem here is, local embassies are already full with lots of applications. If you are requesting for another PPR, it may take a lot time, like I have someone waiting for 6 months now... Not a similar case like you, however they needed another PPR email... which is being handled by local embassies.... I hope this helps....