+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

raj90

Star Member
Oct 16, 2016
Dear @legalfalcon , hope you are doing great. I have a question to ask you about traveling during 2 applications i progress.
I am PA in my EE FSW application with my spouse as dependent, waiting decusion from long time. Her work visa was expired in january and exrension was rejected by the officer then. She applied for restoration of status in april (waiting decision on that too) now as you see we have EE and TRV application in process, and now my spouse wants to travel to her home country due to personal reasons. My question is/are

should we inform to IRCC about her departure?

Also as i read on cic website that TRV application might be cancelled when a person travle while application still in progress, will the EE application will also be affected? I mean cancel or something?

If the PR is approved after her departure can she also get COPr wherever she is or not?

Thank you in advance.

Aug 8, 2017
Dear legalfalcon,

I am FSW Outlander with AOR of 30th December 2019.

My file has been tagged with "Review required" Status since February 2020.

I have ordered GCMS notes three times since then but no updates or movements found. The reason behind case analyst tagged my file for RR is inefficient documents submitted regarding my siblings Canadian address proof. All other criterias for eligibility parameters are found satisfactorily by case analyst.

Hence , when I got to know this from the GCMS, I submitted my siblings rent Aggrement copy. Now my sibling owns her home so I also submitted home ownership docs to IRCC through webform.

But it's been almost a year then since I submitted these required docs but not found any movement in my file.

Please guide what to do next for speeding up my file. Greedily need your assistance.

My file currently at CPC Ottawa.

Awaiting your response,.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Dear @legalfalcon , hope you are doing great. I have a question to ask you about traveling during 2 applications i progress.
I am PA in my EE FSW application with my spouse as dependent, waiting decusion from long time. Her work visa was expired in january and exrension was rejected by the officer then. She applied for restoration of status in april (waiting decision on that too) now as you see we have EE and TRV application in process, and now my spouse wants to travel to her home country due to personal reasons. My question is/are

should we inform to IRCC about her departure?

Also as i read on cic website that TRV application might be cancelled when a person travle while application still in progress, will the EE application will also be affected? I mean cancel or something?

If the PR is approved after her departure can she also get COPr wherever she is or not?

Thank you in advance.
If you change your country of residence you have to inform IRCC so that as and when your application is approved you can be issued a PPR accordingly hough the local visa office.

If you applied for a TRV from inside Canada, and if you are no longer in Canada, you will need ro apply for a visa from the country you re in. Also, since you leave Canada, your application to restore status will be cancelled as you are no longer in Canada and you cannot be restored to your previous status.

If you receive a PPR, as long as address of all individuals on the application are correct, the PPR will be issued based on the county of each individual is in.

Reactions: raj90

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Dear legalfalcon,

I am FSW Outlander with AOR of 30th December 2019.

My file has been tagged with "Review required" Status since February 2020.

I have ordered GCMS notes three times since then but no updates or movements found. The reason behind case analyst tagged my file for RR is inefficient documents submitted regarding my siblings Canadian address proof. All other criterias for eligibility parameters are found satisfactorily by case analyst.

Hence , when I got to know this from the GCMS, I submitted my siblings rent Aggrement copy. Now my sibling owns her home so I also submitted home ownership docs to IRCC through webform.

But it's been almost a year then since I submitted these required docs but not found any movement in my file.

Please guide what to do next for speeding up my file. Greedily need your assistance.

My file currently at CPC Ottawa.

Awaiting your response,.
There is no way to expedite the process. If you have submitted the documents, you just have to wait for them to be reviewed and eligibility to be marked as passed.

Keep a check on your application by webforms / GCMS / calls. As applications tart to clear up, your application too will be processed.

Aug 8, 2017
There is no way to expedite the process. If you have submitted the documents, you just have to wait for them to be reviewed and eligibility to be marked as passed.

Keep a check on your application by webforms / GCMS / calls. As applications tart to clear up, your application too will be processed.
Okkk.. Thank you soo much for your prompt reply!!

raj90

Star Member
Oct 16, 2016
If you change your country of residence you have to inform IRCC so that as and when your application is approved you can be issued a PPR accordingly hough the local visa office.

If you applied for a TRV from inside Canada, and if you are no longer in Canada, you will need ro apply for a visa from the country you re in. Also, since you leave Canada, your application to restore status will be cancelled as you are no longer in Canada and you cannot be restored to your previous status.

If you receive a PPR, as long as address of all individuals on the application are correct, the PPR will be issued based on the county of each individual is in.
Thanks for the info.

Grehoundy

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
@legalfalcon I believe that ircc has resumed fully because I get a response to my webform within 5 days

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

· Your application was received via your account on February 13, 2020.

· Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

The background verifications are currently valid.
The security background verification is currently valid.
The criminal background verification is currently valid.
Your application is currently being processed at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia.
Please consult our website for more information on what to expect after you apply and how you can verify the status of your application in your account.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon I believe that ircc has resumed fully because I get a response to my webform within 5 days

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

· Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

Your application is currently being processed at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia.
Please consult our website for more information on what to expect after you apply and how you can verify the status of your application in your account.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

See https://bit.ly/3zPp7eT

Emil1

Aug 18, 2019
Hello @legalfalcon
I have a question. For FSW, I want to attach a summary of movements of my bank account along with the reference letter from my employer so it can be seen all the deposits that I had since 2018. The problem is that the first 3 months they paid me in hand so the deposits in my account can be seen 3 months after I started working.
Do you think it would be ok to attach those files like that and add a letter of explanation for why the deposits started three months later? Or you think it would be better to just put the reference letter without the summary of movements of my bank? I don't have payslips so I can't attach that.

Thank you!

Chintan_patel95

Star Member
Aug 10, 2020
@legalfalcon
I received my ecopr on june 21 and planning to travel to india due family emergency so My question is can I apply for PRTD document to come back in canada or Can I ask my friend to send PR card to India (is it acceptable ?)

rashraj2021

Star Member
Jun 22, 2021
Hi legal falcon,

I have aor jan 6 2021, received my gcms notes and its reveiew required with a note by case analayst that lmia expired on august 28 2019 although i had taken the closed WP from may 2021 for 2 years and when i applied for Pr under FSW inland my WP was valid until this may 2021 and now BOWP until march 2022. I am wondering why analyst gave 0 points for arrnged job offer and now when review will take place by officer

rashraj2021

Star Member
Jun 22, 2021
hi legalfalcon,

criminality under process RCMP bio NRT- but assistant has asked for fingerprints RCMP and moreover RCMP-BIO is passed.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon
I have a question. For FSW, I want to attach a summary of movements of my bank account along with the reference letter from my employer so it can be seen all the deposits that I had since 2018. The problem is that the first 3 months they paid me in hand so the deposits in my account can be seen 3 months after I started working.
Do you think it would be ok to attach those files like that and add a letter of explanation for why the deposits started three months later? Or you think it would be better to just put the reference letter without the summary of movements of my bank? I don't have payslips so I can't attach that.

Thank you!
All you need to show your employment is a work reference letter.

a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
  • should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
  • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits

You can submit more supporting documents such as salary stubs, tax returns, offer letter etc.

Bank statements from 2018 are not required.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
I received my ecopr on june 21 and planning to travel to india due family emergency so My question is can I apply for PRTD document to come back in canada or Can I ask my friend to send PR card to India (is it acceptable ?)
You can apply for PRTD when you re in India. You can also ask your friend to ship you your PR card, however, are sure it has all the appropriate authorisation.

Here is my post on this #11,743

As long as the package has all the documentation in place, you can ship it.

Reactions: Chintan_patel95

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.

Can you share the webform link! which one raised by you?