+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

davian09

Star Member
Dec 22, 2020
Post submission since the application is locked you do not have to inform IRCC of any changes. Only if you claimed point for the job where you were employed and claimed points for, if you no longer work there, you should inform IRCC so that they are aware that you no longer work there in case they verify your employment. Also, you do not need to submit any relieving letter or HR letter.

Any subsequent change of job need not be notified to IRCC.
I did claim for point for my work experience. But my three years was done in the company before that .
Organization 1 : for 3.5 years
Organization 2 : for 1.5 years ( this is the most recent )
Now I've changed jobs..

jar_brz

Oct 30, 2019
You have to meet a few criteria:

As per IRCC:

• Express Entry candidates are responsible for ensuring that the information in their profile is accurate and up-to-date at all times.

• When a candidate is issued an ITA, their profile information and their CRS score are automatically recorded in GCMS.

• If a candidate decides to submit an e-APR, the system automatically transfers the information from their profile to their e-APR for their convenience. The candidate is required to ensure that the information is still accurate before they submit their e-APR to IRCC. If the information transferred from the candidate’s profile is no longer accurate, the candidate must update their application accordingly.

• Processing offices must compare the information in the applicant’s profile at the time of the round of invitations to the information in their e-APR to ensure that the applicant meets the requirements of section A11.2. Note that not all discrepancies should result in a refusal.

You can go ahead with the ITA as the cut off was 75. If you meet the eligibility criteria, you are fine even if your score went down to 317.

Also, your spouse's (dependent) foreign experience does not fetch you any points. Whether you keep them in work history (you will be asked for work ref document) or personal history.

Also, you can change NOC post ITA, and it does not impact your ITA.

I do not see any concerns.
Hi @legalfalcon
Thank you very much for your support! I really appreciate it!
Should I mention every single detail I wrote above in my LoE?
Considering this phrase "If the information transferred from the candidate’s profile is no longer accurate, the candidate must update their application accordingly.", could I justify that I am adding specific information to submit an accurate application? (In fact, it was not updated, and I am afraid of misrepresenting)
Thanks a lot

Last edited:

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon
Thank you very much for your support! I really appreciate it!
Should I mention every single detail I wrote above in my LoE?
Thanks a lot
LOE is for clarifying any specific criteria. If you thing your application needs it, sure, include it.

Reactions: jar_brz

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I did claim for point for my work experience. But my three years was done in the company before that .
Organization 1 : for 3.5 years
Organization 2 : for 1.5 years ( this is the most recent )
Now I've changed jobs..
If org 2, your most recent job, if you claimed points for it and your work reference submitted to IRCC stated that you are currently employer, here, then you should inform IRCC of the change.

Reactions: davian09

jar_brz

Oct 30, 2019
LOE is for clarifying any specific criteria. If you thing your application needs it, sure, include it.
Thanks again, and I have just one more question...
Regarding misrepresentation, I am adding in my Personal Activities one short work experience and some training and courses, that were not in my Work Experience and Education profile. Is it acceptable as a justification to explain that I didn’t add it before because I didn’t intend to claim points for that?

IndiaDgreat

Star Member
Oct 31, 2020
Asking on behalf of a friend in distress!!

As a valid COPR holder (along with spouse and an infant) he booked a flight to Toronto from his home country. Upon reaching the airport he was being advised by the airlines that his infant can't travel as his visa was approved & issued after 18th March 2020. They were only allowing him and spouse to travel as their visa approval date was before 18th march 2020.

Finally he travelled alone leaving behind wife/ kid and became a PR.

His question is does he need travel authorisation letter for both or just kid (under immediate family member category)?

Being a PR how soon he can expect a reply
---
TIA

amala1611

Mar 10, 2017
Hi @legalfalcon sir,
Need your advise on this, please. Is there any ways to make a visa officer to pick up the file and validate the biometrics? All my stages are passed on June except biometrics which is in progress since October. I understand it is the pandemic and appreciate everyone’s hard work. But I am confident that files are not processed in the order of AORs. This is not about me alone, there are plenty of applicants waiting for the visa officer to validate the existing biometrics on file and take a decision. I have got no answer, no documents requested and I’m asked to wait. Please advise @legalfalcon sir. Thank you!

Shubham6120

Jul 30, 2020
Gujarat
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01/01/2020
Doc's Request.
18/02/2021
AOR Received.
01/02/2021
IELTS Request
18/07/2019
Med's Request
18/02/2021
Med's Done....
18/02/2021
Passport Req..
02/05/2022
VISA ISSUED...
13/05/2022
Hi @legalfalcon , I got BIL but cant give right now as India is not operating for PR Biometrics. Also my medical has got passed.
So what will be the next stage of my file. 1st feb AOR.
Thanks in advance.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon , I got BIL but cant give right now as India is not operating for PR Biometrics. Also my medical has got passed.
So what will be the next stage of my file. 1st feb AOR.
Thanks in advance.
If you cannot give biometrics, your application will continue to progress and only your criminality and info sharing will show as in progress until you give the biometrics.

Your eligibility will be initiated.

All application gos through the following stages:

R10
Medicals <read https://bit.ly/3dzwVcj>
Criminality
Eligibility
Security <read https://bit.ly/2ZE9YMU>

To read on the stages of an application, see https://bit.ly/3uvvotQ

MVK2019

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
Hi @legalfalcon
Sorry if the question was already asked before but having a job offer for a CoPR holder delivered after 18th March 2020, would help to get AL from visa office ? or it is not taken into account.
In addition can the local embassy provide AL ?

Thanks
Hi,
We are in same situation(Job offer plus Post valid March18 COPR) . Did you managed to get AL please? Any update?

Shubham6120

Jul 30, 2020
Gujarat
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01/01/2020
Doc's Request.
18/02/2021
AOR Received.
01/02/2021
IELTS Request
18/07/2019
Med's Request
18/02/2021
Med's Done....
18/02/2021
Passport Req..
02/05/2022
VISA ISSUED...
13/05/2022
If you cannot give biometrics, your application will continue to progress and only your criminality and info sharing will show as in progress until you give the biometrics.

R10
Medicals <read https://bit.ly/3dzwVcj>
Criminality
Eligibility
Security <read https://bit.ly/2ZE9YMU>

To read on the stages of an application, see https://bit.ly/3uvvotQ
I was just checking my Application and its status showed application updated. However there was no change in the application. I guess it was indication of eligibility starting.
How much time does it take to complete eligibility???
I guess elegibility is the major part and high chances for application to reject. Is it true.??
Thanks in advance.

D

Deleted member 994371

R10
Medicals .
Criminality
Eligibility
Security.

To read on the stages of an application, see .

If the eligibility is passed by the officer, will the security be started without biometric? Does security depend on biometric and crimininality / info sharing on being completed first?