+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

vinny7

May 1, 2019
You have to send reference letters with job duties.

a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
  • should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
  • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits
You can send this now via CSE and see if it is considered.
If your documents have been received, then it will take time to be reviewed. It can take 3-5 weeks. If you have submitted, then you need to wait patiently.

Hi...I get some update in my application ...my background status was earlier showing "in-progress" but now it is showing
"We are processing your background check. we will send you a message if we need more information"

and the thing is this status changed 3 days before my last day of application timeline of 6months..
any idea what is going on and wat shud I do ?

Reactions: djangoboy

BKBK

Star Member
Mar 7, 2019
Hi @legalfalcon ! I would like to ask for your opinion. My case seems stuck and it has been nearly 11 months.

FSW-O
AOR: July, 2018
Eligibility: MET (not passed)
Criminality: passed
Security: not started
Last activity dates back to Aug, 2018 (told by agents)
Ordered notes twice, none arrived. 1st one ordered in March, has been 80+ days.

Agent said “everything looks good, nothing to worry, just slow.” But it is very confusing my eligibility is met, but no one works on it and give a “pass” since last Aug. (maybe they suspect something and still checking it? But last activity is in Aug last year. ) Agent refused to leave a note to VO even after this long wait. She didn’t give any comments on delay notes, just ask me keep waiting.

Without notes, I really can’t figure out what happened. My medical is going to expire on June 4th, still no communication from IRCC. Don’t know what can I do.

Thank you!

djangoboy

May 3, 2018
you're scaring me now my friend :(,
so we keep ordering GCMS notes every few weeks and see if something nasty has happened or not to your file and take action in time?
Nothing nasty has happened to the file and if any it will be communicated by CIC and there are Applicants whose files are completely alright and still takes 11months or more than a year

djangoboy

May 3, 2018
you're scaring me now my friend :(,
so we keep ordering GCMS notes every few weeks and see if something nasty has happened or not to your file and take action in time?
Don't order too many gcms notes keeping the limit to two is my advice I and ordered one in August 2018 and another in March 2019 and there isn't any change between the 1st and second.

Ordering numerous gcms notes would also stress CIC too much and further delay application processing

Sailaja444

Oct 3, 2018
Documents required:
1. An IMM8 Application
2. Schedule A form for spouse
3. Additional Family Information form for primary applicant and spouse.
4. Fee receipt for spouse - Processing fee ($550) and right of permanent residence fee ($490)
5. Birth Certificate of spouse
6. Copy of Spouse's Passport
9. Police clearance certificate for the primary applicant and spouse (if not added already)
10. Spouse's upfront medical
11. Letter of Explanation
12. language scores and ECA if applicable.

After you add your spouse, there will some delay in processing, but not much as you have already submitted your spouses meds, PCCs etc.

The PR cannot be refused for this.

If you get your PPR, you can send an email or cse and inform. Your PPR request will be revoked and the file reopened to process and a new ppr will be issued.
Hi @legalfalcon I have just received a request letter to submit the following documents.
1. An IMM8 application with spouse details as accompanying and
2. Fee reciept for spouse Processing fee
We need to submit the documents within 7 days.
Could you please suggest if I need to submit any additional documents like WES report (ECA) as it adds points to my CRS score and also current residence proof (in Germany)?? of my spouse. In my profile, I could see the option to upload only 1 document each for the above.
It would be truly helpful if you can suggest on this, as I'm thinking to submit the documents at the earliest.

Thank you in advance.

Akhs

Star Member
Feb 14, 2018
@legalfalcon Hi , I have a question. So my time line is as follows
AOR March 18 2018
ADR schedule A for spouse March 26
MEP March 29th 2018
May 5th Gcms received . Review required for 50 points claimed for job offer.
VO Sydney Nova Scotia
Absolutely no updates
Feb 28 th 2019- medical expired
No updates regarding medical extension
May 22 2019 ADR changed to NA .
May 23 received call from MP office saying medical have been requested for extension. Again gave me some hope. Now again no updates.
Can I know what it means by ADR when it changed to NA??
Also what updates I might see now ? Givinge hope that I am almost nearing on receiving my PPR. I am tired of waiting. Please give in your valuable feedback. Thank you.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
After the meds are extended, or when a remed request is sent, you are close to the PPR. However, is your eligibility passed?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon I have just received a request letter to submit the following documents.
1. An IMM8 application with spouse details as accompanying and
2. Fee reciept for spouse Processing fee
We need to submit the documents within 7 days.
Could you please suggest if I need to submit any additional documents like WES report (ECA) as it adds points to my CRS score and also current residence proof (in Germany)?? of my spouse. In my profile, I could see the option to upload only 1 document each for the above.
It would be truly helpful if you can suggest on this, as I'm thinking to submit the documents at the earliest.

Thank you in advance.
If you are adding your spouse after your filed your application, adding the spouse doe snot impact your CRS. So your spouse does not need ECA / IELTS.

See
https://www.getgcms.com/blog/add-family-member-express-entry-application/

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon ! I would like to ask for your opinion. My case seems stuck and it has been nearly 11 months.

FSW-O
AOR: July, 2018
Eligibility: MET (not passed)
Criminality: passed
Security: not started
Last activity dates back to Aug, 2018 (told by agents)
Ordered notes twice, none arrived. 1st one ordered in March, has been 80+ days.

Agent said “everything looks good, nothing to worry, just slow.” But it is very confusing my eligibility is met, but no one works on it and give a “pass” since last Aug. (maybe they suspect something and still checking it? But last activity is in Aug last year. ) Agent refused to leave a note to VO even after this long wait. She didn’t give any comments on delay notes, just ask me keep waiting.

Without notes, I really can’t figure out what happened. My medical is going to expire on June 4th, still no communication from IRCC. Don’t know what can I do.

Thank you!
IF your eligibility is set to Pass, and there is no review required, then the file is waiting for an officer's review.

Unfortunately most delays happen since no one worked on the file.

Babbal

Jul 21, 2012
@legalfalcon Hi , My timeline is as follows:
AOR-March 15, 2019
ADR-schedule A April 25 2019, submitted same day.
MEP- April 29, 2019, Medical expired on 24th April 19 but they passed even after expired medical.
VO- Montreal
IELTS- expiry date 8th July 2019.
Current Status- IP1
Please give your valuable feedback about my application.
Thank you.

lujiabao56

Star Member
May 9, 2019
bad luck!
my timeline is NOV 6TH 2017 PNP almost 19 months

call agent he said security start MAY 17TH and check in processing.security data entry has already upload, and due day is JUNE 13TH FOR SECURITY CHECK, BUT they have a internal message between VO and IRCC agent, it said this case will more than normal time which 19 months. after normal processing time, please do not send any request. IS this really? or the IRCC agent dishonesty?

I am afraid it will getting involve in SS. even in this step still have a chance get SECURITY SECRETING?

lujiabao56

Star Member
May 9, 2019
all passed (eligibility medical criminality ),except security check in processing.
please give me some suggestions, what is current situation?

fashioncad

Mar 7, 2019
@legalfalcon I need your help.

CONTEXT: I'm a may 4th 2018 inland applicant. I applied under CEC with 3+ years of experience in Canada working with a Work Permit that my company applied for using NOC0124. When I got my gcsm notes I noticed that am under RR for my Canadian Experience, These are the lines:

INFORMATION FROM GCMS
PA: WP Valid until 2020-05-31 (LMIA Exempt: C12, NOC:0124). Intended employer: XXXXXXXX NO ADVERSE INFORMATION
2015-04 to 2016-11 Client Lead (NOC:1122) - at XXXXXXXX *REVIEW REQUIRED* - eDoc #xxxxx - Web based search confirms emplyer information. Letter confirms salary of CAD$XXXXX/year - Letter confirms full/time employment; 2016-11 to 2018-05 Senior Client Lead (NOC: 1122) - at XXXXXXX *REVIEW REQUIRED* - eDoc# xxxxxx - Web-based search confirms empoyer information.
Letter confirms salary of $XXXXXX/year - Letter confirms full/time employment; - Documented Income Provided: T4 from 2017(e-Doc# xxxxxx), Pay stubs from 2018 (eDoc#xxxxx) CEC Work 0 years 0 months of 1 year - REVIEW REQUIRED CRS Foreign Work: 3+ years CRS Canadian Work: 0 years 0 months of 2 years - REVIEW REQUIRED

MORE CONTEXT: When I was applying, my company confirmed that my NOC code was 1122, therefore this is what all their letters and everything am claiming is based on.

QUESTION:
Could it be that because I have a NOC associated to my WP that doesn't match my letters, is causing me that RR?
2. My company's lawyer is asking me to submit an updated/revised employment verification letter from my company indicating the incorrect NOC was used in error and provide the correct NOC. Do you think this is a solution or would it cause more issues?

Thanks so much in advance!

Akhs

Star Member
Feb 14, 2018
After the meds are extended, or when a remed request is sent, you are close to the PPR. However, is your eligibility passed?
Thanks for your prompt response. I do not have any idea about eligibility if it finally got cleared or not. I have not been calling CIC because my MP office have been calling every month. So when i received an update after 14 months I saw my ADR changed from we are reviewing the additional documents you submitted to Not applicable. The very next day my MP office called me and asked if I had an update in my account I said yes so they told me that my medical auto renewal request has been made. I did not ask them if they checked about eligibility. I was of the opinion so long that when extension req is made eligibility must have cleared. Is it right?? But what does NA mean on the ADR @legalfalcon . Appreciate your feedback.

Syb

May 13, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-12-2018
Med's Done....
06-02-2018
@legalfalcon Hi!..
My babkground check status changed back to "Not Applicable" instead of ip2 from ip1.
can you please tell me why it is happened?
is there any problem with my application?
my aor is 25 dec 2018
ip1 07/02/2019
not applicable on 23/05/2019
still on not applicable.

Last edited: