Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon, Hi Falcon, any idea on why is taking so long these days for PPR the average processing times are gone from 6 months to 8 months and now it's 10 months I believe. Why the delay.

Since you are experienced I'm looking forward to hearing from you.
The Federal government has increased the targets of the number of PRs they will issue without increasing the human resource.

Everything is being delayed, from GCMS notes to even responses to emails.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Sorry Sir....I'm very poor in understanding statutory things......... if you can make me understand this 'S16(1)(c)'...... Just tell me as is it something serious on my application / do i've to wait more as i am going to complete 9 months in 7 days. Please help out sir..... Im yet to receive RPRF /.... If i pay out RPRF without any request and does ordering another set of GCMS notes will delay the application process.???
Its nothing serious, all GCMS notes have it since there are issues related to investigations in your GCMS notes, so no need to worry.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi Legal Falcon.

I am in US on a work visa and hold a Canadian visitor permit visa.
However, recently I got an arrest on my record due to speeding and was given a "Careless Driving" ticket (traffic offense, not criminal) with a fine, which was paid off. There was no alcohol or substance involved and this is a single isolated incident on my record.

Due to this, will I be denied entry to Canada?
Does it make me ineligible for a permanent residency program like Express Entry?
If you can tell me the section of the State code under which you were charged, I can help you better. Most traffic offences are misdemeanors, so they are insignificant.

Reactions: dedman

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon, Thanks for your response and on the flipside for further explanation to the case above, I have already provided a job description which was given to by my company and it was on a company letter head.

I had also submitted the below.

1.Offer letter
2.Appointment letter clearly states date of joining and work hours
3.Job description was on a separate letter head and this lead to a confusion of me submitting the self attested reference letter
4. Payslips for 16 months
5. Income tax returns
6. Bonus letter

All the above mentioned documents were sufficient enough to prove my work experience and my job duties were also in line with the NOC Code 1111 and as per GCMS this is what is states

"NOC 1111 Financial Auditors and Accountants 234530198 - Letter dated 2018-07-14 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job the description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. The letter confirms salary - Letter confirms full/time employment; FSW Work 1 year and 5 months. CRS Foreign Work: 1 year and 5 months. FSW Work: 1 year CRS Foreign Work: 1year work experience."

To summarize everything in a nutshell, I had all the proof required on separate documents on company letterhead to prove to CIC and CIC has acknowledged the same as well, however at that point in time in July 2018 I was not very sure since the documents are on separate letterheads it wouldn't be enough for CIC and hence I went to submit the self attested reference letter and the denial letter from the HR stating the inability to provide the reference letter.

My only concern is since I have submitted a self-attested reference letter, will it lead to something negative or the officer may also discount the self attested reference letter and go on by stating that this applicant has submitted sufficient evidence for work experience and we can just discount this additional document which is not required and everything looks good from here on.

"Sorry Legal Letter from a colleague is impossible"

Please advice.
If the letter from a colleague or anyone else is impossible to get, then you will have to wit and see.

If you have explained the reason for this in your LoE, then it is all up to the discretion of the visa officer.

Reactions: djangoboy

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello please I want to understand how the months for work experience is calculated pre ita

March 2013- March 2014
March 2014- January 2015
February 2015-March 2016

I am not allowed to fill in the dates pre ita, just slots for month and year are present

Is this up to 36 months?
Is the March 2014 overlapping Accepted because I ended a role in March 4th and started the other March 10th that same year.

Calculating it with the dates give me 36 months plus but I’m not sure how it would play out pre ita so I can get ITA

Thanks In advance
IRCC does not go by dates, but only month to calculate your work experience. You need 3+ years to get a max score. Use the IRCC calculate to see the score you get. If you have already created a profile, you can see how much you received for the work ex. If its max, then the systme has taken into account the entire 36 months.

dedman

May 28, 2019
If you can tell me the section of the State code under which you were charged, I can help you better. Most traffic offences are misdemeanors, so they are insignificant.
Thank you so much for replying.
This is 2017 ORS 811.135 Careless driving (link below).
https://www.oregonlaws.org/ors/811.135

They do not classify as misdemeanor, but just as a class-B traffic violation.
I am not sure, which offense it will get converted to, according to Canadian Law.
Will I be inadmissible and need criminal rehabilitation?

djangoboy

May 3, 2018
If the letter from a colleague or anyone else is impossible to get, then you will have to wit and see.

If you have explained the reason for this in your LoE, then it is all up to the discretion of the visa officer.
Thank you so much, for your response and I've explained everything in detail as well. Very precisely I've explained so that the visa officer wouldn't have a problem.

On my gcms notes it also states client information set for review as well.

Jibihi

Jan 13, 2019
IRCC does not go by dates, but only month to calculate your work experience. You need 3+ years to get a max score. Use the IRCC calculate to see the score you get. If you have already created a profile, you can see how much you received for the work ex. If its max, then the systme has taken into account the entire 36 months.
Thank you for your reply. But can I put that overlapping March 2014 while filling the form? As I stated earlier? Because I finished one role in March and started the other same March of same year

nikhail

Feb 20, 2019
Hi All,

i'm worried badly after going through my GCMS notes, can someone please help, details below

AOR - 14th jan 2019
MEP and BIO - 22nd feb
1st ghost update - 24th feb

GCMS:
Eligibility - not started
security - not started
Medical and Criminality - passed

info sharing - in progress
Application assignment - due date - 13th May 2019

Page 82 through 104+ :
all my Employment records are still un-checked it seems
Client information has "Review required" in status - page 99
Funds proof -unchecked
rest all says checked under status

under Agent notes on page 170
EE Eligibility section , it says --

Label: EE Eligibility Office: Centralized Intake Office Text: REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION #:

REGULATION: FSW I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. MIN.SCORE: 439 CRS SCORE: 440 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: New UCI Spouse Application xxx Promoted: Existing UCI Dep 1 Application Promoted: New UCI Review Notes For Representative: Has Representative Rep Number: - Rep Info: -xxxx
Primary Applicant Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Spouse Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Dep 1 Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Client Fees: Verified
-----LANGUAGES----- Principal Applicant English-IELTS and Met Threshold & Verified Spouse EnglishIELTS and Verified -----EDUCATION----- Primary Applicant ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Bachelor's degree (four years) and postgraduate diploma (one year) Foreign credential provided Spouse ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Bachelor's degree (four years) Foreign credential provided -----POLICE CERTIFICATE----- Primary Applicant India police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality Spouse India police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality ----- AGE----- Applicant's age reviewed and No Change from ITA to e-APR -----DOCUMENTS SET FOR REVIEW----- Client Information

as my wife is primary, we got an experience letter from her present org and sent that and shared a self attested Letter of Explanation that
1. not providing reference letters for any of her older jobs and for any of my (secondary applicant) jobs including present
2. Affidavit for change of name for secondary applicant

we did provide all of the older offer and releasing letters, just that for secondary, we didn't provide any reference.
does that create a problem? shall i go ahead and provide an affidavit / notarized letter explaining my job duties since i'm secondary applicant and not gaining any points based on that?

Thanks.

djangoboy

May 3, 2018
Hi All,

i'm worried badly after going through my GCMS notes, can someone please help, details below

AOR - 14th jan 2019
MEP and BIO - 22nd feb
1st ghost update - 24th feb

GCMS:
Eligibility - not started
security - not started
Medical and Criminality - passed

info sharing - in progress
Application assignment - due date - 13th May 2019

Page 82 through 104+ :
all my Employment records are still un-checked it seems
Client information has "Review required" in status - page 99
Funds proof -unchecked
rest all says checked under status

under Agent notes on page 170
EE Eligibility section , it says --

Label: EE Eligibility Office: Centralized Intake Office Text: REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION #:

REGULATION: FSW I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. MIN.SCORE: 439 CRS SCORE: 440 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: New UCI Spouse Application xxx Promoted: Existing UCI Dep 1 Application Promoted: New UCI Review Notes For Representative: Has Representative Rep Number: - Rep Info: -xxxx
Primary Applicant Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Spouse Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Dep 1 Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Client Fees: Verified
-----LANGUAGES----- Principal Applicant English-IELTS and Met Threshold & Verified Spouse EnglishIELTS and Verified -----EDUCATION----- Primary Applicant ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Bachelor's degree (four years) and postgraduate diploma (one year) Foreign credential provided Spouse ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Bachelor's degree (four years) Foreign credential provided -----POLICE CERTIFICATE----- Primary Applicant India police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality Spouse India police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality ----- AGE----- Applicant's age reviewed and No Change from ITA to e-APR -----DOCUMENTS SET FOR REVIEW----- Client Information

as my wife is primary, we got an experience letter from her present org and sent that and shared a self attested Letter of Explanation that
1. not providing reference letters for any of her older jobs and for any of my (secondary applicant) jobs including present
2. Affidavit for change of name for secondary applicant

we did provide all of the older offer and releasing letters, just that for secondary, we didn't provide any reference.
does that create a problem? shall i go ahead and provide an affidavit / notarized letter explaining my job duties since i'm secondary applicant and not gaining any points based on that?

Thanks.
There is nothing for you to be worried badly and you have time till January 2020, the average processing time for application are from 10 months to 1 year and it's time for you to sit back and relax.

vinayk

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
1 year? i thought it was 6 months? is that min 6 months?
They say 6 months from AOR but, as per my immi tracker data only 60% of the applications get approved within 6 months, rest all varies from 8-10 months. It is always better to be prepared for 8-10 months and sit tight. My AOR is Jan 14th FSW-O Single applicant with Meds and Criminality as Passed and Info Sharing as Complete, Eligibility and Security as Not Started as on May 23rd. https://pprdays.glitch.me/ Created by @USProgrammer. Check average days for PPR for your country and let's wait patiently and kill this time in some productive activities like certifications etc. For people from India, it currently shows as below:
Count 300
Mean/Average 175.2
Median 170.5
Standard Deviation 52.5

nikhail

Feb 20, 2019
They say 6 months from AOR but, as per my immi tracker data only 60% of the applications get approved within 6 months, rest all varies from 8-10 months. It is always better to be prepared for 8-10 months and sit tight. My AOR is Jan 14th FSW-O Single applicant with Meds and Criminality as Passed and Info Sharing as Complete, Eligibility and Security as Not Started as on May 23rd. https://pprdays.glitch.me/ Created by @USProgrammer. Check average days for PPR for your country and let's wait patiently and kill this time in some productive activities like certifications etc. For people from India, it currently shows as below:
Count 300
Mean/Average 175.2
Median 170.5
Standard Deviation 52.5
this is beyond understanding, regardless, my question is, what about the "Review Required" on client information?
do i need to send some docs proactively and update them? or wait and watch it to pass / fail?
what's the criteria based on which a file gets approved / not in timeframe?

nikhail

Feb 20, 2019
I've seen people with complete proper applications getting their PPR request after more than 11 months or sometimes after a year as well.
you're scaring me now my friend :(,
so we keep ordering GCMS notes every few weeks and see if something nasty has happened or not to your file and take action in time?