+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
@legalfalcon I received RPRF request on April 19th and the letter said my admissibility is in review. I had thought my eligibility is met but then a week later I received 2 ADRs and since then absolute silence. It's almost 15 days since I paid RPRF. Why would they ask for so many ADRs after RPRF request?

Also, what exact does this response exactly mean?

"Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times."

I submitted ADR last week and I got this response yesterday. Does this mean I am in review required or security screening?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon I received RPRF request on April 19th and the letter said my admissibility is in review. I had thought my eligibility is met but then a week later I received 2 ADRs and since then absolute silence. It's almost 15 days since I paid RPRF. Why would they ask for so many ADRs after RPRF request?

Also, what exact does this response exactly mean?

"Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times."

I submitted ADR last week and I got this response yesterday. Does this mean I am in review required or security screening?
RPRF does not mean that the eligibility is passed. It merely means it has started or recommended passed by an analyst / assistant.

As regards the ADR, they can be asked at any stage, but usually during eligibility.

The statement above is a generic one.

Reactions: SithLord

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon!
I'm new to this forum and have seen your posts which has helped a lot of people. I have a couple of queries to my pr application that I've submitted three months ago.

1. I've claimed points for 3.7 years of work experience in a company and have submitted reference letter for the same according to cic's guidelines. But the thing is I had a professional difference with my immediate manager in the third last month of employment and wanted to get relieved from the company, which is when my senior manager said he'll try to find another position for me within the company and physically relieved me from that team and put me on employment rolls for the next three months with two months paid and the last month unpaid. I was relieved from the company officially since I couldn't find any other position. This info is not mentioned anywhere in my application as I assumed it's only required to mention the start and end date according to employment records. Though I'm over 3yrs of experience for which I've got points. Was it mandatory to mention what happened during the last three months? I didn't submit any payslips, if at all they ask for it now and see that I was not paid for the last month will it be an issue? Not disclosing this info can result in misrepresentation?

2. For my POF I've shown my savings bank account. I had actually taken a personal loan in Dec 2018 from another bank which is my salary account for a diff purpose and transferred that money to my savings account and had periodic withdrawals of almost half the loan amount from there whenever I required that money. The thing is after a certain time I didn't need the remaining half and I let it stay in the account, meanwhile I was paying monthly EMI's for this from my salary account. I had also got a gift amount from my parents and both these amount together along with a transaction of about 900CAD were altogether put in FD two and half months before the AOR. The loan amount which stayed in my account was about 1550CAD which I had repaid from my earnings in my salary account. This money was all mine while submission and didn't have to return to anyone. Is this fine? Will CIC ask for the source of 900CAD transferred before 2 1/2 months of submission? Will they question on source of funds transferred before one year also?

Please share your thoughts and let me know if I should mention anything to CIC right away to avoid any problems
1. No, all IRCC cares is about the dates, and the information in the reference letter. What happens internally is irrelevant for the purpose of immigration.

2. For pof you have to show that the funds are yours and not borrowed and also that you have them readily accessible. See https://www.getgcms.com/blog/proof-funds-requirement-express-entry/

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon Thank you for all your help on this platform. I am a PR card holder and my husband would like to immigrate via Express Entry.

When asked about whether I would be accompanying him to Canada we selected yes as I am leaving Canada to be with him during the application process, and will accompany him to Canada. This gives him 15 extra points as my brother is also a PR.

However, the application lists me as a dependent and it's my understanding that we will be asked to pay application fees for both of us, which makes no sense since I am a Permanent Resident.

I have 2 questions:
1) Would you suggest I select yes or no for accompanying spouse?
2) If no, Can my husband say he has a brother who is a PR even though he is technically his brother in law?

Thank you
Is this for the post ITA or pre?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon:- I have Review Required for eligibility, I have completed my 8 months sitting at IP2, after completion of 6 months i have ordered my GCMS notes, Looking in the notes i cant see any note / point written for review nor im loosing CRS score. Funds appears met. If you wish i can share my summary Notes with you. Lots of hope with your reply. Thanks in advance.
What does your status for eligibility say?

PradipSaha

Star Member
Jun 11, 2018
Toronto, Canada
App. Filed.......
08-11-2018
Doc's Request.
02-05-2019
AOR Received.
08-11-2018
IELTS Request
24-05-2018
File Transfer...
12-12-2018
Med's Request
07-05-2019
Med's Done....
10-05-2019
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
14-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2019
LANDED..........
10-07-2019
@legalfalcon Sir, My AOR is 8th Nov 2018, my file has reached the 6 month mark and I have been asked to provide my medicals again, although I had already got my medicals done on 24th September 2018 and then the medicals were updated in the CIC/IRCC system on 11th Dec 2018, wherein I saw the message "You passed the medical exam"

Please suggest as to why I was asked to provide a 2nd set of medical exam results, the IMM 1017 E form which was uploaded to my account does not clearly specify any reason for this request.

Sandy@1

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
What does your status for eligibility say?
ASSESSMENTS

Eligibility: Review Require
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete
Due Date: 2019/01/00
FSW MEC: Met

Label: EE Eligibility

Case Analyst: ***REVIEW REQUIRED***Lock-in Date: -----------

E00000000 PA: NAME – NAME SURNAME EE FSW Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.

ANALYST RECOMMENDATION: Review Required

A11.2: Appears Met R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS – Appears Met R76: SELECTION CRITERIA- FSW POINTS/Funds: Appears Met, FSW points total: 74 Outstanding Documents (Not Requested):- RPRF Ready to Finalize RPRF: Outstanding

Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 444 CRS points minimum score for round: 442 CRS score at application (APR):444 I have reviewed the following for CRS points: PA gained points as MARRIED at ITA and APR PA gained points for 3+year(s) Foreign Work Experience with "A Institute and A Institute, edoc#00000000"

Letter Dated 00/00/2018 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category.

Letter confirms salary of CAD$ ## /month- Letter confirms full/time employment; FSW Work: 4 years and 3months. CRS Foreign Work: 4 years and 3months. FSW Work: 1 year CRS Foreign Work: 3+year(s)

WORK EXPERIENCE: 4-5year(s), 13 FSW Points

SETTLEMENT FUNDS: Appears To Meet

REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION #: E0000000 REGULATION: FSW I have reviewed this application based up on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. MIN. SCORE: 442 CRS SCORE: 444 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: New UCI Spouse Application Promoted: New UCI Dep1 Application Promoted: New UCI Primary Applicant Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Spouse Medical Attached to UCI : Yes Dep 1 Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Client Fees: Verified -----LANGUAGES----- Principal Applicant 1- English- IELTS Met Threshold & Verified Spouse 1 -English IELTS Verified ----- EDUCATION----- Primary Applicant1- ECA report Verified on issuing agency website ; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Earned doctorate Foreign credential provided Spouse 1- ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Bachelor's degree (three years) and bachelor's degree(four years) Foreign credential provided ----- POLICE CERTIFICATE----- Primary Applicant1- Country police certificate: Provided- NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality Spouse1- Country police certificate: Provided- NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality---- AGE----- Applicant's age reviewed and No Change from ITA to e-APR

Icardi82

Nov 1, 2018
@ legalfalcon....plz guide me on next steps..the summary of my GCMS notes is given below...file is now in CPC-Ottawa.

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Met
Security: Not started
HIRV: (blank)
Criminality: Not started
Org Crime: (blank)
Misrepresentation: (blank)
Other Reqs: (blank)
Final: (blank)
-------------------------------------------------
Notes 1:
Created date: 2018/11/29 15:47:58

Case Processing Agent recommendation:
MI3 A11.2: Met
R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met
R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS: APPEARS TO MEET
R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FUNDS: APPEARS TO MEET
FSW points total: 76
Ready to Finalize
RPRF: Complete

Notes 2:
Created date: 2018/11/29 15:26:02
Programme Assistant recommendation
R10 OK
----------------------------------------------------------------------
AOR: Oct 21, 2018
FSW-O- India
ADR: IMM5669 requested on 2018/11/21 (form submitted within the stipulated time)

Days since AOR: 200
Days since R10: 160 days
GCMS received on May 7, 2019
Last update date as per GCMS: 2018/12/6 7:55:25

My file is stuck since then!

Hernyhorla

Nov 7, 2018
Hello @legalfalcon , please i need your advise on this . i have my half sister who has been living with me since she was yrs old when the mother died . i didnt add her to my EE application because i do not know the documents that will be requested from me. Can i add her to my application post PPR? My father is late too making her an orphan. She is 16years now. i want to know if it is possible for me to add her post PPR . What are the required documents that may be required of me . Regards

bubusik

Star Member
Jan 10, 2019
When a RPRF request is sent, usually the eligibility is pretty much done. But to be sure, you need to see your GCMS notes.
Thank you very much for your response!
I called CIC on April 3 and the agent told me that my eligibility is passed and security is in progress.
Is it possible that regular security check is taking so long? (more than a month) or is it a solid sign of security screening?
There are several people nearby with my AOR date and they have the same situation. Could you please write your opinion on this?
Thank you again!

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
I called CIC on April 3 and the agent told me that my eligibility is passed and security is in progress.
Is it possible that regular security check is taking so long? (more than a month) or is it a solid sign of security screening?
There are several people nearby with my AOR date and they have the same situation. Could you please write your opinion on this?
Thank you again!
Security varies from person to person. It can take any time between 1month to 3 months, I some cases more.
In some Cases, CSIS is involved for the security and that is when the things are delayed.

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
@ legalfalcon....plz guide me on next steps..the summary of my GCMS notes is given below...file is now in CPC-Ottawa.

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Met
Security: Not started
HIRV: (blank)
Criminality: Not started
Org Crime: (blank)
Misrepresentation: (blank)
Other Reqs: (blank)
Final: (blank)
-------------------------------------------------
Notes 1:
Created date: 2018/11/29 15:47:58

Case Processing Agent recommendation:
MI3 A11.2: Met
R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met
R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS: APPEARS TO MEET
R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FUNDS: APPEARS TO MEET
FSW points total: 76
Ready to Finalize
RPRF: Complete

Notes 2:
Created date: 2018/11/29 15:26:02
Programme Assistant recommendation
R10 OK
----------------------------------------------------------------------
AOR: Oct 21, 2018
FSW-O- India
ADR: IMM5669 requested on 2018/11/21 (form submitted within the stipulated time)

Days since AOR: 200
Days since R10: 160 days
GCMS received on May 7, 2019
Last update date as per GCMS: 2018/12/6 7:55:25

My file is stuck since then!
Next your Criminality and Security will be checked, you have to wait till the time it starts, nothing can be done before that

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank you again!
In most cases security takes 3-15 weeks. You are well within the time frame, so no need to worry. The security is done by different agencies, CBSA, CSIS, Ministry of Public Safety, RCMP, among others.

After the report from all of them is received, IRCC will update your file.

This is the general path during the security stage.