17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
thanks very much for your time and for clarifying things for me
Just a quick question if they don’t accept the court document that I provided to them WHAT will happen to my application
Can they rejected??
Please answer me as I didn’t find any case similar to mine

Thanks in advance for answering me @legalfalcon
If your court document clearly states that you can travel with your kids to a foreign country, then there is no reason why your application will be refused. However, in cases of shared parenting, IRCC is reluctant to issue PPR without both spouses signing.

In such cases they will inform you. You can consultant a family lawyer in your country and ask him to get a declaratory judgment or order wherein the court allows you to relocate to Canada based on the existing custody document. You may not need this order, but this is a more precise document that will help your application.

Reactions: Zahra CA

sarastone

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
Hi Legalfalcon,
Welcome back! I just saw your responses to other posts, so thought I repost the below questions that I posted on page 606. Thank you for all the help!

Thank you for your feedback.
Question about WP, based on info mentioned on CIC under section "Find out if you’re eligible for two-week processing through the Global Skills Strategy" I believe I meet all the 3 requirements listed below under the section:
If you don’t need an LMIA (LMIA-exempt)

• you are applying from outside Canada
  • your job is either skill type 0 (managerial) or skill level A (professional) in the National Occupational Classification system
  • your employer has submitted an offer of employment using the Employer Portal and paid the employer compliance fee
So question is, generally are the employers such as big banks willing to reissue an offer of employment using the employment portal or is it a big hassle that they want to avoid? This is a bit tangential question but I wanted your opinion and wanted to make sure that I ask the potential employer the right question in the most appropriate way.
2) Should I create a CSE and submit my spouse's offer letter or will this create further delays in PR processing? I know you mentioned above that the job offer is insignificant but my question is more about if they review this new doc thus causing further delays.
3) For WP it appears like biometrics are required for my spouse, do you suggest that I get my biometrics as well even if it has not been requested?

Your help is much appreciated!
Thanks again!!

Zahra CA

Oct 14, 2018
If your court document clearly states that you can travel with your kids to a foreign country, then there is no reason why your application will be refused. However, in cases of shared parenting, IRCC is reluctant to issue PPR without both spouses signing.

In such cases they will inform you. You can consultant a family lawyer in your country and ask him to get a declaratory judgment or order wherein the court allows you to relocate to Canada based on the existing custody document. You may not need this order, but this is a more precise document that will help your application.
Thanks very much
I really appreciate your advice

jay.pipalia

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
GUJARAT, INDIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, Ontario
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-12-2018
AOR Received.
26-12-2018
Med's Done....
06-02-2019
Passport Req..
18-05-2019
You should request GCMS notes and there will a preliminary assessment of your eligibility. It will help you know if there may be any issues, or the delay is just administrative.
Thank you so much for your valuable reply @legalfalcon Sir.

bubusik

Star Member
Jan 10, 2019
Dear @legalfalcon , thank you very much for everything you do in this forum.
My AOR was October 9th and I got RPRF request on April 6th (after almost 6 months from AOR). The letter for RPRF request stated that my admissibility was in progress. Does this mean that my eligibility is passed?
I had 3 ghost updates: 1st on November 9th next day after medicals passed; 2nd on March 5th (I called CIC later and asked about this ghost update and the agent told me that SOME background verifications were made and eligibility was in progress); 3rd ghost update was on April 5th (next day I received the RPRF request).
Do you know why I had so many ghost updates? I am very worried that it has already been 24 days after I paid RPRF and I still have no news.
Please share your thoughts about this. I appreciate your help very much!

mdowidar

Jan 6, 2019
I received a request letter from London vo asking me - among other things- to send pcc for countries where I reside in for six months or longer since I submitted my application .
Would you please tell what they mean by that .. I will complete six months tomorrow.. my AOR 2 Nov

Rudra@5593

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Hello All,

I writing my query again,
Actually I found RR two weeks ago in my eligibility through GCMC note agent put new CRS score my cutting 40 points of my Canadian experience. He did mention anything nor he is asking for any documents.

I assume it’s because I work three months from working agency and then company hire me but my HR help me to write agency duration on experience letter and other letters confirm actual company experience note; I did not put any letter from my company

Big question is; I mentioned current salary rate the time I apply my file but in 1 year I had three different salary rate and I mentioned only current one SHOULD IT PROBLEM? Anyone please help don’t what to do already 7 months crossed

Enorm19

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
Hi ladies and gentlemen,

Quick question: is it a positive sign that my application has moved to my local visa office? Received the email yesterday from IRCC that my application is now with Pretoria VO...I don't know when it moved to PTA VO though...

Thank you

Much appreciated

paigeparmy

Star Member
Apr 15, 2017
You are just thinking too much. The reason why they asked you for the details of the countries you visits could be due to the fact that there may have been a gap in your list. IRCC needs this for security and BGC.

The criminality is based on PCC, and if it has passed, I highly doubt that the Additional information request will impact the decision made.

As a worst case scenario, which I highly doubt, if your application is refused, you can request your nominating province to re-issue your the nomination, which they usually do if the rejection is not for misrepresentation or fraud.

But no need to worry and you will be fine.
Thank you very much for the reassuring words and your reply. Actually, i submitted the ADR last week, Thursday indicating only my travel history for the past 18 months, and immediately after that, they asked for me to redo my medicals. i finished it yesterday but i need 4 days to get and upload ther results. i am hoping that after this my application will be approved. in God's will.

vinny7

May 1, 2019
Hi Everyone !!
I ordered GCMS notes in which I get this below:

"Client did not meet MEC as they did not provide enough evidence of atleast 1 year work experience in the required primary NOC. No duties provided on the employment letters"

I had submitted my application without any referenece letter,as I could not get those while applying .....what should I do??

mdowidar

Jan 6, 2019
@legalfalcon Although I uploaded the required documents they requested and it shows replacement provided, the status still we need additional documents to continue processing your application, is this normal?

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
Hi Everyone !!
I ordered GCMS notes in which I get this below:

"Client did not meet MEC as they did not provide enough evidence of atleast 1 year work experience in the required primary NOC. No duties provided on the employment letters"

I had submitted my application without any referenece letter,as I could not get those while applying .....what should I do??
You need to send through your reference letters through CSE right away ....Depending on your AOR and what stage your application is, lots of chances of rejection if you don't send through the letters ASAP....
All the best!!!!

Mar 18, 2019
Hey @legalfalcon

Sir, i am a 24 oct AOR. As per my last gcms notes eligibility - met , medical - pass, Criminality & Security - not started and info sharing was complete.

Sir i called cic agents and they narrated the same status to me again.. What should i do to initiate the process.

Its like the officer has not touched my file since December.

Please advise as 70% of Oct batch has already received their passport request.......

Confuseddiva

May 2, 2019
@legalfalcon : Hello Lagalfalcon, I came across your numerous helpful posts on Canadavisa and would like to ask a pressing question: I am in Canada on a visitor visa but recently received an Express Entry ITA. Can I submit a full PR application while still here or do I have to go back to my country of origin in order to do so? Thanks a lot in advance

justsolo

Apr 29, 2019
@legalfalcon Thanks for being of great help on here. I need your help too.

Here's the background and summary of what happened;

Because SouthAfrica issues only 3 months visitors visa to Nigerians, an agent said he could help me obtain a 1yr visa if applied from Ghana and that all I'd need is just to drop my passport. As I was younger and vulnerable, I agreed, paid him the charge and gave him my passport. Weeks later, he returned my passport with the 1yr visa on it. I noticed some stamps on it that shows entry into Ghana and another like a resident permit in Ghana. I believe they needed to put those to be able to apply from Ghana and I didn't think much of it. This was in 2011.

Fast forward to a year after, I applied for UK tourist visa through a different travel agent and was granted. Visited and returned. When the visa expired, I applied for a renewal and was granted 2yrs visa, but when I got to UK airport, the immigration officer saw the Ghana stamps and told me they're fake and that I've never been to Ghana. I claimed I've been to Ghana but eventually I could not defend the stamps and admitted I've never been to Ghana before. The travel agent used my passport to fill the application form and he just listed all the country stamps he saw on the passport under my Travel History. So because Ghana was listed in the visa application as one of the countries I've visited, I was told I misrepresented information in my application, therefore visa was cancelled and entry denied. I was returned to Nigeria the following day.

With a new passport, I applied for Canada TRV in 2014 and 2015 and both approved. This UK denied entry was not mentioned in either of the applications as I thought the statutory questions were referring to just Canada, so I picked NO. Now I want to apply for Canada PR through the express entry and I want to make sure to correct this mistake and mention the denied entry but I really don't know if that's good enough.

What effects can this have on my PR application?
Can they charge me for misrepresentation in previous TRV applications even though there's no misrepresentation in this PR application?
How best can I address this situation?

Please seniors, your invaluable advice is needed. Thanks.