Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@ legalfalcon....plz guide me on next steps..the summary of my GCMS notes is given below...file is now in CPC-Ottawa.

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Met
Security: Not started
HIRV: (blank)
Criminality: Not started
Org Crime: (blank)
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation: (blank)
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs: (blank)
Final: (blank)
-------------------------------------------------
Notes 1:
Created date: 2018/11/29 15:47:58

Case Processing Agent recommendation:
MI3 A11.2: Met
R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met
R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS: APPEARS TO MEET
R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FUNDS: APPEARS TO MEET
FSW points total: 76
Ready to Finalize
RPRF: Complete

Notes 2:
Created date: 2018/11/29 15:26:02
Programme Assistant recommendation
R10 OK
----------------------------------------------------------------------
AOR: Oct 21, 2018
FSW-O- India
ADR: IMM5669 requested on 2018/11/21 (form submitted within the stipulated time)

Days since AOR: 200
Days since R10: 160 days
GCMS received on May 7, 2019
Last update date as per GCMS: 2018/12/6 7:55:25

My file is stuck since then!
Your eligibility has not yet been passed by an officer. The notes you see are a recommendation by an analyst or assistant.

After the recommendation, the officer will review and make a final determination. As soon as your eligibility is passed by the officer, the security will start.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon , please i need your advise on this . i have my half sister who has been living with me since she was yrs old when the mother died . i didnt add her to my EE application because i do not know the documents that will be requested from me. Can i add her to my application post PPR? My father is late too making her an orphan. She is 16years now. i want to know if it is possible for me to add her post PPR . What are the required documents that may be required of me . Regards
If your application has been approved, you do not need to add her. Instead if she wants to immigrate, she can use your documents, and it won't be an issue/

Sandy@1

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
ASSESSMENTS

Eligibility: Review Require
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Due Date: 2019/01/00
FSW MEC: Met

Label: EE Eligibility

Case Analyst: ***REVIEW REQUIRED***Lock-in Date: -----------

E00000000 PA: NAME – NAME SURNAME EE FSW Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.

ANALYST RECOMMENDATION: Review Required

A11.2: Appears Met R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS – Appears Met R76: SELECTION CRITERIA- FSW POINTS/Funds: Appears Met, FSW points total: 74 Outstanding Documents (Not Requested):- RPRF Ready to Finalize RPRF: Outstanding

Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 444 CRS points minimum score for round: 442 CRS score at application (APR):444 I have reviewed the following for CRS points: PA gained points as MARRIED at ITA and APR PA gained points for 3+year(s) Foreign Work Experience with "A Institute and A Institute, edoc#00000000"

Letter Dated 00/00/2018 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category.

Letter confirms salary of CAD$ ## /month- Letter confirms full/time employment; FSW Work: 4 years and 3months. CRS Foreign Work: 4 years and 3months. FSW Work: 1 year CRS Foreign Work: 3+year(s)

WORK EXPERIENCE: 4-5year(s), 13 FSW Points

SETTLEMENT FUNDS: Appears To Meet

REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION #: E0000000 REGULATION: FSW I have reviewed this application based up on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. MIN. SCORE: 442 CRS SCORE: 444 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: New UCI Spouse Application Promoted: New UCI Dep1 Application Promoted: New UCI Primary Applicant Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Spouse Medical Attached to UCI : Yes Dep 1 Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Client Fees: Verified -----LANGUAGES----- Principal Applicant 1- English- IELTS Met Threshold & Verified Spouse 1 -English IELTS Verified ----- EDUCATION----- Primary Applicant1- ECA report Verified on issuing agency website ; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Earned doctorate Foreign credential provided Spouse 1- ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Bachelor's degree (three years) and bachelor's degree(four years) Foreign credential provided ----- POLICE CERTIFICATE----- Primary Applicant1- Country police certificate: Provided- NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality Spouse1- Country police certificate: Provided- NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality---- AGE----- Applicant's age reviewed and No Change from ITA to e-APR
Hi Sir, May I have your view over my GCMS Not

Sandy@1

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
ASSESSMENTS

HIRV:

E00000000 PA: NAME – NAME SURNAME EE FSW Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.

A11.2: Appears Met R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS – Appears Met R76: SELECTION CRITERIA- FSW POINTS/Funds: Appears Met, FSW points total: 74 Outstanding Documents (Not Requested):- RPRF Ready to Finalize RPRF: Outstanding

Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 444 CRS points minimum score for round: 442 CRS score at application (APR):444 I have reviewed the following for CRS points: PA gained points as MARRIED at ITA and APR PA gained points for 3+year(s) Foreign Work Experience with "A Institute and A Institute, edoc#00000000"

Letter Dated 00/00/2018 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category.

Letter confirms salary of CAD$ ## /month- Letter confirms full/time employment; FSW Work: 4 years and 3months. CRS Foreign Work: 4 years and 3months. FSW Work: 1 year CRS Foreign Work: 3+year(s)

REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION #: E0000000 REGULATION: FSW I have reviewed this application based up on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. MIN. SCORE: 442 CRS SCORE: 444 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: New UCI Spouse Application Promoted: New UCI Dep1 Application Promoted: New UCI Primary Applicant Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Spouse Medical Attached to UCI : Yes Dep 1 Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Client Fees: Verified -----LANGUAGES----- Principal Applicant 1- English- IELTS Met Threshold & Verified Spouse 1 -English IELTS Verified ----- EDUCATION----- Primary Applicant1- ECA report Verified on issuing agency website ; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Earned doctorate Foreign credential provided Spouse 1- ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Bachelor's degree (three years) and bachelor's degree(four years) Foreign credential provided ----- POLICE CERTIFICATE----- Primary Applicant1- Country police certificate: Provided- NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality Spouse1- Country police certificate: Provided- NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality---- AGE----- Applicant's age reviewed and No Change from ITA to e-APR
Hi Sir, May I have your view over my GCMS Notes. Thank you

lujiabao56

Star Member
May 9, 2019
Hi Legalfalcon,
I was apply Permanent residency under provincial nominee program since 2017 November 6th, moreover, I order notes and call the call center. According to they said my Eligibility was passed, medical passed, criminality passed, however, security is not started. Since today IRCC changed processing time back to 19 months. My estimated time is JUNE 6th.
Can you give me some idea regard to this kind of situation. Did I got deep investigation from CSIS? Or everybody got the same step

lujiabao56

Star Member
May 9, 2019
by the way, the most recently activity is VO send a request in April 6th to ottawa want to extend my medical, in the same month April 17th, ottawa decede to extend my medical. I do not know is it a good news ?

lujiabao56

Star Member
May 9, 2019
the last notes since 2018/06/14
Office: Centralized intake office
what does PS- SEC means?

soniya852008

Star Member
Jun 19, 2015
Hi @legalfalcon

please tell which bank accounts we can open from india by personal visit or which accounts we can open online. Which are the best banks offering free a/c opening, free of charges, cashbacks as well. I searched a lot , found few but couldnt make a choice

Shaey

Dec 25, 2018
Hi @legalfalcon,

Hope you are in good health.

I am in post ITA stage and need your help on a few things. I know this is a long post but would be really grateful if you could spare a few minutes.

1) My father's name in all my documents from the high school mark sheet to my passport is XY, although his name in his official documents is X Kumar Y. He is gifting me some money for POF, I would be attaching an affidavit and gift deed for this gift (both with his name X Kumar Y, because even the bank transfer says money received from X Kumar Y) and also "one and the same person affidavit" for his name.
Would this work?
Also, which name should I mention under the family member details? XY or X Kumar Y? My father doesn't have a passport yet, but I guess that would also be in the name X Kumar Y in future.

Also, the gift deed is notarized (INR 100 stamp paper) with the signature of the donor (my father) and the donee (me) and one witness (my mother). Does this gift deed need to be registered in India?

2) My younger brother is on a student visa in Scotland. What do I put his country of residence as, under the family details? UK or Scotland or India (citizen by birth)?

3) I am confused about the "to" dates in education history. Is it the date of the last exam or the date of the result (when I actually became qualified/passed/completed the course)?
Are these dates verified by CIC in the Process of PR, coz providing proof of exact dates might be difficult?

4) Should I mention 13 days of unemployment (middle of the month to the end of the month) between two jobs in personal history?

5) If I traveled for a week for tourism purpose while I was employed, do I need to mention this travel even under personal history or mentioning this only under travel history would suffice?

6) Does education history, work history, travel history need to be completely in sync with personal history?

7) Do they ask for tax forms for a job even though the reference letter is exactly in the format they asked for?

8) When using a LOE, should I upload it as one document? Or should I upload it with each section for which the explanation is concerned? Which would be convenient for the immigration officer?

Thanks in advance.

Sandy@1

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
@legalfalcon:- Sir Please reflect your view on my GCMS notes. Below are the summary and details of my notes. Thanking you

ASSESSMENTS

HIRV:

Nimrod

Star Member
Aug 21, 2018
@legalfalcon:- Sir Please reflect your view on my GCMS notes. Below are the summary and details of my notes. Thanking you

ASSESSMENTS

HIRV:

Everything seems to be in order. PA is sending to CPO for review.

Naruto_Uzumaki

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018
@legalfalcon Please help me. I need your advice.
I received my GCMS notes today. The following are my details.
AOR: Oct 3, 2018
Medicals: Passed, Eligibility: Met, Info Sharing: Complete, Security: Not Started, Criminality: Not Started
My application is marked as review required. "Documents set for review: Client Information"

I am not sure why this has happened. It has been more than 7 months since I filed my PR application but didn't receive any response or ADR request from IRCC. Any possibility of my application getting rejected at this stage? is there anything that I can do proactively so that my application gets processed? Much appreciate your advice. Thank you.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon Please help me. I need your advice.
I received my GCMS notes today. The following are my details.
AOR: Oct 3, 2018
Medicals: Passed, Eligibility: Met, Info Sharing: Complete, Security: Not Started, Criminality: Not Started
My application is marked as review required. "Documents set for review: Client Information"

I am not sure why this has happened. It has been more than 7 months since I filed my PR application but didn't receive any response or ADR request from IRCC. Any possibility of my application getting rejected at this stage? is there anything that I can do proactively so that my application gets processed? Much appreciate your advice. Thank you.
See the last few pages and check what your eligibility says. There must be a note by an analyst or assistant.

Only after the eligibility is passed by an officer, will the security start.

Reactions: Naruto_Uzumaki

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

ASSESSMENTS

HIRV:

Read my post, share in another thread, which is copied here:

Understanding “Review Required”*

A lot of applicants see “review required” in their GCMS notes for eligibility. There are many theories floating around with regard to what “review required” means and if it is alarming.

Before I venture into explaining the significance, it is important to understand that each application goes through the following stages as per the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and the regulations (Canadian Immigration Law):

R10 – Completeness Check
Criminality
Medicals
A11.2 – eligibility
Security

Out of the above, the most important stage is eligibility. This is also the most time-consuming stage because your documents have to be verified, evaluated and assessed to ascertain that you meet the eligibility criteria for the program you have applied (FSW / CEC / FTW). To stream line this process and make it easier for an immigration officer (decision making authority), all applications are first evaluated by case analysts or program assistants. They review the documents and summarize it in the GCMS. If they have any concerns with any document or want the immigration officer to carefully look into a specific document, they will flag it as “review required.” It is the content of the note that is important here. If the review required is for a specific document, while the summary of the note says that an applicant has met the eligibility, or “ready to finalize” it simply means that while the applicant has met the eligibility criteria, but the specific document needs a careful examination form the officer before promoting (eligibility pass) by the officer.

However, if there are concerns, there will be a review required for the eligibility, and there will be no text to the effect “ready to finalize” or pass. The note will specifically state job duties do not match, or the employment cannot be verified, or the number of years of work experience claimed cannot be verified. This is where an application can land in muddy waters. But the final decision rests on the immigration officer. He may override the decision of the analyst / assistant or go with the analysis of the analyst / assistant.

Even in cases where the analyst / assistant is of the opinion that the applicant has met the eligibility, and there is no “review required,” the officer can replace it with his own opinion. Though rare, but it does happen. This is why the eligibility is only passed when an officer conclusively marks the eligibility as passed.

Finally, there is “review required” for PoF. This is the most common in many applications. This is because, the financial and banking practices of each country are different. Eg. Fixed deposits are know as Certificate of Deposit (CD) in the US. Similarly, treasury bonds, mutual funds, stocks, and many other investment vehicles are there. If your PoF anything other than a bank deposit, it is more likely that it will be marked as “review required.” Also, IRCC does not go by day to day fluctuations in FOREX. Instead, the Canadian federal government issued a quarterly conversion rate for all FOREX vis-a-via CAD. If your PoF is in a foreign currency, then you may have “review required” for the officer to make a determination.

Just because you have “review required” does not mean that you hit the panic mode. Instead, read the context in which it is there. If there is a concern regarding a document, you can send a replacement document via CSE. The most common reasons for RR are:

1. Work reference letter without job duties
2. Work reference letters missing all the details requested by IRCC
3. If you submitted a letter from a colleague because you were unable to get one from your employer, but did not have a LoE on file, this too will lead to RR.
4. Not sufficient work experience in the primary NOC.
5. Inability to verify your employment as your employer details are missing.

There are just some of the scenarios.

In your case you will have to see your GCMS notes to know why you have RR.

Hope this helps.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon,

Hope you are in good health.

I am in post ITA stage and need your help on a few things. I know this is a long post but would be really grateful if you could spare a few minutes.

1) My father's name in all my documents from the high school mark sheet to my passport is XY, although his name in his official documents is X Kumar Y. He is gifting me some money for POF, I would be attaching an affidavit and gift deed for this gift (both with his name X Kumar Y, because even the bank transfer says money received from X Kumar Y) and also "one and the same person affidavit" for his name.
Would this work?
Also, which name should I mention under the family member details? XY or X Kumar Y? My father doesn't have a passport yet, but I guess that would also be in the name X Kumar Y in future.

Also, the gift deed is notarized (INR 100 stamp paper) with the signature of the donor (my father) and the donee (me) and one witness (my mother). Does this gift deed need to be registered in India?

2) My younger brother is on a student visa in Scotland. What do I put his country of residence as, under the family details? UK or Scotland or India (citizen by birth)?

3) I am confused about the "to" dates in education history. Is it the date of the last exam or the date of the result (when I actually became qualified/passed/completed the course)?
Are these dates verified by CIC in the Process of PR, coz providing proof of exact dates might be difficult?

4) Should I mention 13 days of unemployment (middle of the month to the end of the month) between two jobs in personal history?

5) If I traveled for a week for tourism purpose while I was employed, do I need to mention this travel even under personal history or mentioning this only under travel history would suffice?

6) Does education history, work history, travel history need to be completely in sync with personal history?

7) Do they ask for tax forms for a job even though the reference letter is exactly in the format they asked for?

8) When using a LOE, should I upload it as one document? Or should I upload it with each section for which the explanation is concerned? Which would be convenient for the immigration officer?

Thanks in advance.
1. You should always use the name as it appears in the passport. A missing middle name does not need same name affidavit.

2. Country of residence will be Scotland.

3. The date you graduated, or finished all formalities or when the session ended, need not be the same as your degree date or when the results were announced.

4. yes.

5. yes, you should mention this.

6. The personal history should be a combination of work, education, and travel.

7. IRCC can ask additional documents. It veries on case by case basis.

8. It should be uploaded as one document, where all issues should be addressed.

Reactions: Shaey