+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
13 precious months have passed, sent email and got this BEAUTIFUL reply.

Good day,
Thank you for your email.
Please be informed that we are awaiting the results of some internal processing prior to the finalization of your application. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times. At this time, there is nothing that is required on your part. Your continued patience is greatly appreciated.
Regards,
GH76576

Dont know what does it mean by INTERNAL PROCESSING. I wish this wait is over asap.
Can anyone shed light plz

Ordered GCMS notes twice. In 1st notes it was mentioned SECURITY SCREENING. In second notes it was mentioned only SECURITY, it was in February. Dont know how long it will take. I wish it is over asap at least pain of long wait is gone forever.
Sorry to hear about your ordeal, if I may ask you,
-What’s your nationality ?
-Do you have any military, police, govt role background ?

Last edited:

spec246

Star Member
Dec 16, 2017
Sorry to hear about your ordeal, if I may ask you,
-What’s your nationality ?
-Do you have any military, police, govt role background ?
I am from Pakistan
I dont have any military, police, govt role background. Never worked in any of the organizations.
Criminality, eligibility etc passed in August 17.
No information about security.
Info sharing Complete, NRT

Admissibility passed. Last GCMS notes showed READY TO FINALIZE in February 2018.

Thank you

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
I am from Pakistan
I dont have any military, police, govt role background. Never worked in any of the organizations.
Criminality, eligibility etc passed in August 17.
No information about security.
Info sharing Complete, NRT

Admissibility passed. Last GCMS notes showed READY TO FINALIZE in February 2018.

Thank you
Thanks for sharing it. I believe since you are originally from Pakistan that's what is triggering this... I have a seen quite a few Pakistani applicants whose PR file has been processed quickly.
I hope your PR application is completed very soon and you receive your PR.

spec246

Star Member
Dec 16, 2017
Thanks for sharing it. I believe since you are originally from Pakistan that's what is triggering this... I have a seen quite a few Pakistani applicants whose PR file has been processed quickly.
I hope your PR application is completed very soon and you receive your PR.
Thank you dear.
We can hope so. But, right now no hope at all. How can I order CSIS/CBSA notes, plz let me know if you know.
Thanks

iasyed72

Jul 25, 2015
Dear all,

I am new to this forum and would like to ask some questions to clear my doubt. I have created & completed my Express Entry profile on 21st July 2018 and my CRS score is 451. I would like to know whether I would be eligible for the next draw due in July last week or there is some sort of waiting period after submitting the EE application.

Thanks & regards

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Dear all,

I am new to this forum and would like to ask some questions to clear my doubt. I have created & completed my Express Entry profile on 21st July 2018 and my CRS score is 451. I would like to know whether I would be eligible for the next draw due in July last week or there is some sort of waiting period after submitting the EE application.

Thanks & regards
451 is a good score, and if your profile is eligible, you should be able to make the cut, either the upcoming one or next one which will be done few weeks after.
once you receive ITA you will have 60 days to submit your application, within which you have to get your medicals done, police clearance certificates done(the PCC should be uploaded with the application, unless otherwise specified)

iasyed72

Jul 25, 2015
451 is a good score, and if your profile is eligible, you should be able to make the cut, either the upcoming one or next one which will be done few weeks after.
once you receive ITA you will have 60 days to submit your application, within which you have to get your medicals done, police clearance certificates done(the PCC should be uploaded with the application, unless otherwise specified)
As I am newbie, can you please explain what your comment means " and if your profile is eligible" , so as to just be sure of my future requirements

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
As I am newbie, can you please explain what your comment means " and if your profile is eligible" , so as to just be sure of my future requirements
Eligible profile means that it meets the Minimum Entry Criteria(MEC):
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers/six-selection-factors-federal-skilled-workers.html
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/canadian-experience-class.html

I have seen people create profiles day 1 and next day there profile is in eligible, could be anything from expired IELTS, Min funds not met, Work Exp under 1 yr or not under NOC 0, A , B, etc

Last edited:
Reactions: iasyed72

Aali005

May 5, 2017
13 precious months have passed, sent email and got this BEAUTIFUL reply.

Good day,
Thank you for your email.
Please be informed that we are awaiting the results of some internal processing prior to the finalization of your application. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times. At this time, there is nothing that is required on your part. Your continued patience is greatly appreciated.
Regards,
GH76576

Dont know what does it mean by INTERNAL PROCESSING. I wish this wait is over asap.
Can anyone shed light plz

Ordered GCMS notes twice. In 1st notes it was mentioned SECURITY SCREENING. In second notes it was mentioned only SECURITY, it was in February. Dont know how long it will take. I wish it is over asap at least pain of long wait is gone forever.
Did they request you for re-medical or new pcc ?

iasyed72

Jul 25, 2015
Eligible profile means that it meets the Minimum Entry Criteria(MEC):
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers/six-selection-factors-federal-skilled-workers.html

I have seen people create profiles day 1 and next day there profile is in eligible, could be anything from expired IELTS, Min funds not met, Work Exp under 1 yr or not under NOC 0, A , B, etc
Thank you very much indeed for your prompt feedback.
My Case as Below:

Marital Status: Married ( But Spouse won't accompany as my CRS score would go down to 421)
ECA - Masters Degree
IELTS - L(8.5) R(8.5) W(7.5) S(7)
Work Experience - 10 years continuous (one employer)
Profession - IT Support Engineer
Only doubt is about NOC. My job profile/responsibilities match with NOC 2282 ( User Support Technician). But I have a university degree and the said NOC requires you to just have a college diploma.

Rest I believe its ok as of now.

Hoping for the best outcome.

Regards

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Thank you very much indeed for your prompt feedback.
My Case as Below:

Marital Status: Married ( But Spouse won't accompany as my CRS score would go down to 421)
ECA - Masters Degree
IELTS - L(8.5) R(8.5) W(7.5) S(7)
Work Experience - 10 years continuous (one employer)
Profession - IT Support Engineer
Only doubt is about NOC. My job profile/responsibilities match with NOC 2282 ( User Support Technician). But I have a university degree and the said NOC requires you to just have a college diploma.

Rest I believe its ok as of now.

Hoping for the best outcome.

Regards
NOC is not dependent on Degree requirements(unless you are in a regulated profession like a doc, or a civil engineer, architect etc).
The reference letter that you provide should meet the NoC requirements, thats it.

Reactions: iasyed72