+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

villavittoria

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
@legalfalcon. One of my employers isn't able to send my w2 and paystubs from 2015 as requested by IRCC. I was planning on using my 1090 or tax returns and include an LOE explaining difficulties in obtaining the documents from one of my old employers. Do you think this would be sufficient? I've also tried obtaining transcripts from the IRS, and I'd hear back today hopefully.

villavittoria

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
does anyone know how to submit documents for an ADR? The letter wasn't clear on how to submit the documents, and I've to submit about 72 pages worth of documents requested over the past 5 years. So I can't submit a file that large via CSE. It can only take up to 2MB.

gary007

Nov 12, 2017
Guys can someone help me in this
I recently got unemployed 1 month back and have experience letter which I have updated to CIC
But my spouse is unemployed from last 4months
Our case was processed on Dec 20th 2017 .
Already have paid RPRF 3 months back.
So wil my spouse's unemployed create misrepresentation in the case ?

villavittoria

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
I recently got unemployed 1 month back and have experience letter which I have updated to CIC
just giving my $0.02. I think I may have read something similar on a forum and @legalfalcon or someone else... I'm really not sure... advised the person to notify IRCC, but it wouldn't be a form of misrepresentation, since at the time of your application you were employed... but you'd verify with other members on this forum. I only vaguely remember a similar issue

gary007

Nov 12, 2017
just giving my $0.02. I think I may have read something similar on a forum and @legalfalcon or someone else... I'm really not sure... advised the person to notify IRCC, but it wouldn't be a form of misrepresentation, since at the time of your application you were employed... but you'd verify with other members on this forum. I only vaguely remember a similar issue
Can this reject my case?

gary007

Nov 12, 2017
Can this reject my case?
Can you share the page where you read the similar case?

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Gary, adding to the 2 cents change of @villavittoria, my 2 cents :D
Only in the case of CEC claiming points for job offer, if you loose your job then you need to notify IRCC. otherwise in the case of FSW you do not need to inform them as such once you have submitted your application...

Reactions: gary007

gary007

Nov 12, 2017
Gary, adding to the 2 cents change of @villavittoria, my 2 cents :D
Only in the case of CEC claiming points for job offer, if you loose your job then you need to notify IRCC. otherwise in the case of FSW you do not need to inform them as such once you have submitted your application...
Thanks for the reply I have already notified my job experience certificate to IRCC and my spouse has been unemployed already which IRCC know from the time of logging case
Before loging the case she was employed with some company but not in Canada

Last edited:

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Thanks for the reply I have already notified my job experience certificate to IRCC and my spouse has been unemployed already which IRCC know from the time of logging case
Before loging the case she was employed with some company but not in Canada
So don’t worry at all...you’ve done your bit...

Reactions: gary007

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
You are the principal applicant right ?
If yes your spouses non Canadian work experience anyhow does not count in the point system at all

gary007

Nov 12, 2017
You are the principal applicant right ?
If yes your spouses non Canadian work experience anyhow does not count in the point system at all
Yes I am principal applicant and my spouse has non Canadian work experience
Also nothing is mentioned about her job duties and responsibilities.in the case
Only mentioned that she did the duration of last job(non Canadian exp)
That won't effect the case right mate?

Emergentsky

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-01-2018
AOR Received.
14-01-2018
Hi Legalfalcon,
I received PPR and submitted my photos and passport for stamping. In The photos I sent I believe have a head size issue. Will LVO reject my entire application based on this or will they request me to resend photos ?I am very worried right now.
Thanks in advance,
Emergentsky

spec246

Star Member
Dec 16, 2017
13 precious months have passed, sent email and got this BEAUTIFUL reply.

Good day,
Thank you for your email.
Please be informed that we are awaiting the results of some internal processing prior to the finalization of your application. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times. At this time, there is nothing that is required on your part. Your continued patience is greatly appreciated.
Regards,
GH76576

Dont know what does it mean by INTERNAL PROCESSING. I wish this wait is over asap.
Can anyone shed light plz

Ordered GCMS notes twice. In 1st notes it was mentioned SECURITY SCREENING. In second notes it was mentioned only SECURITY, it was in February. Dont know how long it will take. I wish it is over asap at least pain of long wait is gone forever.