+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

rohitpahwa

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
Guys , is it necessary to give promotion letter if you have held different designation in same company? My employer reference letter contains the designation and duties clearly , so do i need to attach promotion letter separately too?

Jaywalker

May 8, 2018
Hi @legalfalcon - Need your help. I have done research on this topic on this forum and even on internet and I am not able to find a concrete answer, hence I want your expert advice on this.

This is regarding travel history. I have lived in 4 countries for more than 2 years and therefore I am just finding it hard to fill the Travel history section

Since Birth - 2010 (Country A - origin Country)
2010 to 2013 ( Country B)
2013 to 2015 ( Country C)
2015 to present ( Country D)

Now in my address history I have clearly mentioned all my addresses in those respective countries and that explains the residency if you combine that with the personal history. Now I am confused about the travel history section:

1) Do I need to fill the travel from country of residence to country of origin? As per the CIC wording they only ask for travel out of country of origin or country of residence which implies that there is no need to fill it. But there are conflicting opinions about this.
2) Do I need to fill first travel each time I changed the country of residence? If yes - what will be the period of that travel. I don't think there is a need as IRCC can clearly figure that out from address and personal history. But there are conflicting opinions throughout this thread.

Please advice.

Ferasz

Nov 11, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Sep 2015
Doc's Request.
18 Oct 2016
Nomination.....
04 Nov 2016
AOR Received.
06 Dec 2016
Hello @legalfalcon
As PNP landing in a different province, what sort of documents I should present at the airport to prove I will reside in the province of nomination? Is the internal flight ticket and temporary accommodation printout enough, knowing that I will fly to the province of nomination on the next day?

Is there anything I should be careful about or prepare as am landing in a province other than the nominating province?

thanks!

Last edited:

Mkranthi

Apr 30, 2017
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15/08/2017
Hi Legal Falcon,
Thank you for all your guidance and support for our express entry applications.
I am facing an issue for my profile regarding dependent child. I received ITA in May 2018 and I selected to continue the application. We are 3 members, Myself, spouse(Indian Citizens) and child (US Citizen)(2 years). When we clicked continue application option, we see 3 sections one for each member on application.
For my child, header of the section showed as below by default.
XXXXXXX: Unaccompanying, PR Child Form
And also, In the personal details section for my child, system defaultly selected
"NO" for the below question
Will this person accompany XXXXX to Canada?
I am totally confused as I never specified my child as not accompanying and I also gave 3 members for total no of members in the application.
In my express entry profile it never asked details about my dependant. Only place I was able to specify is "No of accompanying members" and I made sure to give 3.

Is this usual to all applicants with children or did i miss anything in my profile?
Is there any way to make my child as accompanying from non accompanying?
@legalfalcon please reply . I have only 20 days left to accept my ITA

Last edited:

ABC -Canada

Mar 29, 2017
@legalfalcon

Do you have any specific knowledge about SINP EE PNP programme?
My application got ineligible based on below points;

1. Job duties don't match the NOC code.
2. my employer doesn't relate to the NOC

I cannot understand how I can make a reply to their objections for my second review.

I'm a consultant in a top notch multinational consulting firm, and the noc is also related to consulting work (1122) I am not sure how they were able to conclude the file based on the above two objections.

natarum

Jul 11, 2018
Hi Legal Falcon,

I got my WES report this week which is as below. With this evaluation, can I claim points for both my diploma and my degree or should I claim points only for my degree?

CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY

Diploma (two years) and bachelor's degree (four years)

CREDENTIAL ANALYSIS

1. Name on Credential: ***

Credential Authentication: Documents were sent directly by the institution

Credential: Diploma in Computer Technology
Year: 2001
Awarded By: State Board of Technical Education and Training, Tamil Nadu
Major/Specialization: Computer Technology
Canadian Equivalency: Secondary school diploma and diploma (two years)

2. Name on Credential: ***
Credential Authentication: Documents were sent directly by the institution

Credential: Bachelor of Engineering
Year: 2004
Awarded By: University of Madras
Major/Specialization: Computer Science and Engineering
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree (four years)

FMT

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
Hi @legalfalcon

Travelled to Ireland for 5 days when I was studying in uk. Unfortunately my passport/visa wasn't stamped that i came into Ireland because i went by road. Should i include it in my travel history or just skip it since the stamp isn't on his passport?
Thanks

aliabbashusain

Star Member
Sep 28, 2016
Hi @legalfalcon,

I'd just like to understand the difference between A11.2 and R75....if A11.2 is appears met and R75 is review required what does it signify? Asking coz this is my case and stuck on this for almost 5 months

varunk92

Jul 9, 2018
Hi @legalfalcon

I will be claiming points for a job i worked for 2 months as a project co-ordinator. As per the job duties mentioned in my experience letter it falls in the NOC 0711.

My question is that the job duties mentioned in my experience letter has just 4 points and as per my consideration it is not very detailed. But the meaning of 3 points out of 4 definitely matches the NOC 0711.

Will it be taken negatively that experience letter has just 4 points? Am i good to go? Thank you so much.

villavittoria

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
@legalfalcon. I received an ADR this evening for official transcripts of all degrees earned in the US, proof of legal status in the USA for the past 5 years, pay stubs and T4s? (not sure what T4 means but figured they mean w2s) for the past 3 years. I pretty much have 90% of the documents already. I'd have the others by tomorrow, but the letter didn't explicitly state where the documents should be sent. I checked my profile and couldn't find anywhere the documents could be uploaded. The letter stated that I needed to send the correspondence to the address below, which was missing. However the footer had the email address, fax number and physical address of the visa office. I was wondering if it would be advisable to set up a CSE and send all the docs requested. What would be the best way to send the docs, since I can't send about 72 pages of the actual pay stubs for the last 3 years, including the other documents requested, via mail... it will be way too much to send and I get quite anxious when I have to send sensitive info via mail. Another option I was thinking of going with was sending the docs via the email provided. Your feedback would be greatly appreciated.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hello @legalfalcon I received my notes today. I can make out from the notes the Eligibility, Criminality is passed. but I am kind of wondering, where do I stand w.r.t BGC/Security?
In your opinion am I under SS ?

In addition, I have some additional question:

-What are they implying on pages where they have with held the information?
-I do not see any details such Work Exp, IELTS record of my spouse, is this normal? I am the PA
-Whats happening on Page# 90 wrt info sharing, why do I see Partner: USA and Type: Biographic?

@legalfalcon awaiting your valuable input