Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon ..pls can u help with my query..I submitted my application in November 2017 ..my gems notes from cio shows eligibility recommended pass..my file was transferred to London visa office .May 10 2018 I was asked to send passport bio page ,height and eye colour ...since then I haven't heard anything back ..I sent an email last week I was told I was in security check stage ...should I be worried ....it's been more than a month since I submitted the adr
No need to worry. London VO is a sluggish and a slow one. The eligibility takes place in 2 stages. The eligibility happens is 2 stages. First an analyst will review and make a recommendation and then the officer will review it and make a final determination. Unless the officer makes a final determination, the eligibility is not passed. in your case 'recommended passed' was by an analyst and the officer.

If interested, you can request another set of GCMS notes, and see if the officer has review your filed and that your eligibility is passed.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon

I want to book ticket which goes INDIA via Dubai Via Boston(US) to Canada

INDIA
In Dubai connecting time 01h 35m
In Boston connecting time 04h 45m
CNANADA

So my question is do i need to get transit visa for Boston?
If you are not changing airports, you do not need a transit visa. Ask your airlines.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello
My sister in law is the main applicant ..
Then you will have to provide updated employment records. For self-employed individuals, IRCC states the following:

• if the applicant is self-employed, articles of incorporation or other evidence of business ownership, evidence of self-employment income and documentation from third-party individuals indicating the service provided along with payment details (self-declared main duties or affidavits are not acceptable proof of self-employed work experience).

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

Hi @legalfalcon ,

Hope you would be fine. I have started my Postdoc (LMIA-exempted) from Canadian University from March-2018

• Both TRV & WP expiry = Jan-2019
  • Job Contract Expiry = Mar-2019 (Initial 1 year completion starting from Mar-2018)
In Sept/Oct-2018 I will apply for WP extension, as University will give me renewed contract for additional 1 year valid up to March-2020. So, will CIC extend WP & TRV valid up to Mar-2020 (as per job contract validity) or Jan-2020 (as per existing WP/TRV validity, i.e. 1 yr extension)?

In addition to above, can I apply for PR NOW, or I have to complete 1 yr experience first to claim the points in EE under CEC?

Kindly reply, thanks in advance!

---------------------------------------------------------------

You will get the WP & TRV until the contract end date.

To apply for CEC you need one year of Canadian work ex.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Hi @legalfalcon , thanks for above reply (in red) against my query (in blue). So I am going to create EE profile now. In Sept-Oct 2018, university will re-issue me renewed job contract (so that I will apply for WP extension), would this be counted as valid job offer in EE? As they will issue me a renewed contract for 1 yr at-least, at the time when I will receive this letter, I can update my EE to gain points in CRS and in parallel will apply for WP extension...? is it right?
This will depend on the contract. If it is part of your post doc, i.e. an extension of study, then you cannot claim points for it, but if it is a stand along employment, you can.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi,
Can someone help me to read my GCMS notes
a 11.2 case processing agent lock-in date cec having analized application based on document submitted and info contained in file
a11.2 review required r87.1 cec minimum requirement review required
rprf complete
crs score at ITA 482 crs points minimum score for round 444 crs score of application 482/verifeid crs score 429. I had reviewed the following for crs score PA gained point for Canadian education transcript not provided diploma provided
integratED SEARCH PA wp valid until 2019-07-22.
letter conform for job salary documented income provided t4 for 2017 cec work 0 years 0 month of 1 years review required crs Canadian work 0 years 0 month of 2 years review required

please share your opinion on notes
i had 14 month of work experience and submitted my file after 12 months of work also y it says 429 verified
do i need to worry as my aor is feb 16 and its been almost 4 month their is no update
You claimed a CRS score of 482, however, the officer has only awarded you 429 points which puts you below the cut off.

The officer is not convinced with your work experience.

Bellee

Feb 27, 2018
No need to worry. London VO is a sluggish and a slow one. The eligibility takes place in 2 stages. The eligibility happens is 2 stages. First an analyst will review and make a recommendation and then the officer will review it and make a final determination. Unless the officer makes a final determination, the eligibility is not passed. in your case 'recommended passed' was by an analyst and the officer.

If interested, you can request another set of GCMS notes, and see if the officer has review your filed and that your eligibility is passed.

Thanks for ur reply ...when I got the adr in May for passport bio page and height aND eye colour I thought within 7 days I would get ppr...but it's been more than a month since I submitted the adr..and last email correspondence says u are in security check stage ...
Would order gcms

sandhu2012

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Need help!
I recently ordered notes and it says

The fee section says:
Fees:1

Field Name:Fee Status
Old Value: Refund Request
New Value: Refund Complete

Fees:2

Old Value: Paid
New Value: Refund Requested

Fees:3

Old Value: Outstanding
New Value: Paid

I paid all the fee upfront, never requested a refund..
Please help me understand this.

Thanks

aliabbashusain

Star Member
Sep 28, 2016
I am not privy with your GCMS notes, so cannot comment much. If you can post the relevant part, I can then read it and let you know.
Thanks. Given below is the detailed comments section from the Analyst which was made on 9th March. I have experience in 3 different organisations with 3 different NOCs. For company 1 I have worked in the UK & India as well.

RECOMMENDATION: Review required SUMMARY NOTES: UNABLE TO VERIFY PA HAS ON YEAR OF WORK EXPERIENCE IN DECLARED PRIMARY NOC BASED ON DOCUMENTATION PROVIDED A11.2: Appears Met R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Review Required R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS/Funds: Appears Met FSW points total: 77 Ready to Finalise RPRF: Complete
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comprehensive Raking System(CRS) Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 446 CRS points minimum score for round: 439 CRS score at application(APR) 441 I have reviewed the following CRS points: PA gained points as MARRIED at ITA and APR PA gained points for 3+ year(s) Foreign work experience with XXXXX(company 1-UK) & XXXXX(company 1-India) & XXXXX(company 3-India)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): No trace for all other than present application

FAMILY COMPOSITION: MARRIED since 2011, marriage certificate is on file; Spouse is ACOMPANYING No indication of previous marriage/cl partners 1 child accompanying; Birth certificate reviewed: PA and Spouse listed as parents NOTE: SP'S NAME DOES NOT APPEAR ON MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE OR CHILD'S BIRTH CERT - AFFIDAVIT RE LEGAL CHANGE OF NAME EDOC, MEDICALS: All valid for 6 months or more, PASSPORTS: All valid for 6 months or more

EXPERIENCE: Lock in date: 2018-02-07 Primary Occupation: NOC 1112 Financial and Investment Analysts EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED: Master's Degree: Business Administration from Uni of Wales 2011; Bachelor's Degree: Management Studies from uni of Mumbai 2005 2011-03 to 2012-05 - Sr Operations Manager(NOC 1215) at XXXX(company 1-UK) – Letter dated 15-06-05 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. – Letter confirms full time employment;

CRS Foreign work experience: 1 year and 4 months. 2013-09 to 2016-04 – Analyst (NOC 1112) – at XXXX(company 2 – India) *REVIEW REQUIRED* - Web based search confirms employer information NOTE: LOE CONFIRMS DECLARED WORK PERIOD AND JOB TITLE, JOB DUTIES NOT PROVIDED. PA HAS PROVIDED A SELF DECLARATION STATING JOB DUTIES CONSISTENT WITH DECLARED NOC HOWEVER UNABLE TO CONFIRM BASED ON INFORMATION PROVIDED FROM COMPANY; PA DOES NOT APPEAR TO HAVE EDUCATION CREDENTIALS CONSISTENT WITH FINANCIAL DUTIES - Letter confirms full time employment; - Documented income provided: Pay Stubs from 2013-2016

2016-07 to 2017-12 – Manager – Group license administration (NOC 1122) at XXXX(Company 3 – India) Web based search confirms employer information – Letter dated 17-12-12 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. NOTE: ADJUSTED END DATE OF WORK PERIOD FROM DECLARED 2018-02 TO DATE OF LOE: 2017-12 – Letter confirms full time employment; - Documented Income provided: Pay Stubs from 2016-2017 CRS Foreign work experience 1 year and 6 months. FSW work: 0 year(s) 0 months(s) of 1 year(s) – REVIEW REQUIRED CRS Foreign Work: 3+ year(s)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------WORK EXPERIENCE: 4-5 years, 13 FSW Points

ADAPTABILITY: 5 fsw Points spouse has language proficiency

SETTLEMENT FUNDS: Appears to meet approx. $$$ as per bank statement, family of 3 requires $19093

anad120417

Star Member
Jul 8, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
Doc's Request.
11-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
Med's Request
26-04-2018
Med's Done....
11-05-2017
Passport Req..
15-05-2018
- Can I take up an IT job in India before we move to Canada?
YEs, there is nothing stopping you from taking a job anywhere across the globe. As a Canadian PR, you have to comply with the residency requirements. To maintain your status as a permanent resident, you must live in Canada for at least two years within a five-year period. Also, after you get your COPR, you will have to land in Canada to finish the PR process and become a PR, even though you can leave the very next day.

- Should we inform CIC about my new job?
After your application is approved, there is no need to inform IRCC.

- Do we need reference letter again from the new company I join?
No, your PR application is approved, you do not need any reference letter and do not have to inform IRCC.

- And what if I join one of my previous companies from which reference letter has already been submitted, should I again submit a reference letter?
No, since your application is approved, you do not have to submit or inform IRCC of anything.
Thank you very much for your reply. Appreciate it:)

dorian1

Sep 26, 2016
@legalfalcon

Got this note:

Assessments:
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org crime:
Medical: passed
Misrepresentation:
Info sharing: Complete
Other reqs:
Final: Approved

The latest notes section dated April 25th 2018 from Rome visa office states:
...Files appears ready for issuance. Please request passports x4.

No PPR as of yet.

(AOR 8th December 17) (PNP Candidate)
Managed to contact IRCC yesterday but was told that the application is in Rome Visa Office and they can not check its status.

Some questions:

- It appears that security is not finalized yet the final assessment shows approved and the note from the agent says Please request passports.
Am I reading it correctly?

- What can you read from this note and what would you suggest to do next? (can't reach the LVO, have emailed them but not hopeful that will be replied back)

Thanks mate.

vitul24

Dec 15, 2017
You claimed a CRS score of 482, however, the officer has only awarded you 429 points which puts you below the cut off.

The officer is not convinced with your work experience.
What can I do to claim my work experience point and when I called cic they said everything is ok and they do not need any additional document
Does this mean they are rejecting my file or they are going to investigate further
Based on your experience what ar etle chances that my file would get approved and is it something serious I need to worry about that my file has no update since last 4 month as my aor is feb 16

immcanada2018

Feb 9, 2018
This is not the timeline. What you have to be concerned about is whether your application has passed the following:

R10
Medicals
Criminality
Eligibility
Security.

To read more see https://www.getgcms.com/blog/express-entry-application-processed/

Usually RPRF is sent at the eligibility stage, with after it is passed, or when it starts. If your eligibility is passed, then all that is left is security, which usually takes 3-6 weeks. To be sure, which stage you are at, you can request GCMs notes, or you can wait it out.
Thanks @legalfalcon - I got a status reply from Ralph Goodale's office that all stages are passed and cleared (including security). Does this mean that I should expect PPR soon? Not sure what the delay is - and they are not responding to emails / CSEs.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Need help!
I recently ordered notes and it says

The fee section says:
Fees:1

Old Value: Refund Request
New Value: Refund Complete

Fees:2

Old Value: Paid
New Value: Refund Requested

Fees:3

Old Value: Outstanding
New Value: Paid

I paid all the fee upfront, never requested a refund..
Please help me understand this.

Thanks
Nothing to be concerned about, sometimes incorrect entries are made. When you have you next set, see what it says.