+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

andyding13

Feb 11, 2017
Thanks for the respond Andy , however I just tried the links and they opened fine.
You an refresh the link if they go bad as it went bad at me too and tats what I did :)

Thanks for looking !

Eligibility : passed
Criminality: passed
Medical : passed
Security: ( is blank)

What does the Security represent ?

Thanks in advance ..
You can open these links likely because only people who logged in to your Google account can view it. Try upload it somewhere else..

Also, AFAIK, security is always blank. Do you see any "security screening" in your notes? IP2 since 8/30 but no PPR seems quite weird, likely in security screening. If you don't mind, you can also PM me your notes and I would be happy to take a look.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks good to know there's some movement, about GCMS notes, I visited your website, and found that e-GCMS would take 30-40 days, but by then hopefully my WP would be processed I am in IP2 and waiting for PPR, if it would take longer days, then surely without hesitation, would get that. anyways, I hope odds would be in my favor. Minimum time to retrieve GCMS notes is?
Under the Access to information Act the notes have to be released within 30 days. That is the average time.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Dear legalfalcon,
I have been a silent reader and a great admirer of your analysis of the gcms notes and the accuracy of your predictions ..
I would like you to kindly tell me what do you make of my case through below attachments and when can I expect ppr or am I in Security screening?

Your response would be much awaited !

My timeline:

AOR: 4th may 2017
Med: 23rd June
NA2: 29 June
No additional docs needed 2nd August
IP2: 30th August

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/s/?view=att&th=15f5ef9e7d7da379&attid=0.1&disp=attd&safe=1&zw

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/s/?view=att&th=15f5ef1e80566cad&attid=0.1&disp=attd&safe=1&zw
Cant open the links.

Reactions: Eddie lambardo

The Wall

Star Member
Oct 15, 2017
If my wife not accompany me in PR application than CIC will ask for the reason?
Is there any problem in it?
What type of possible reasons would they consider as a legal?

drshohrat

Aug 26, 2017
hey......i need a little bit of help

I placed the wrong name of my employer ( i put in the subsidiary company's name while all the documentation is done in the parent company's name) in my express entry profile.....and got an ita for it..........should i decline the ita and withdraw the profile and build a new one? would it be wise to close the i.d altogether and make a new cic i.d?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
If my wife not accompany me in PR application than CIC will ask for the reason?
Is there any problem in it?
What type of possible reasons would they consider as a legal?
You will have to provide for a reason, which can range from education, family etc.
Be advised that even though your spouse is non accompanying, you will have to provide their PCC and medicals.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
hey......i need a little bit of help

I placed the wrong name of my employer ( i put in the subsidiary company's name while all the documentation is done in the parent company's name) in my express entry profile.....and got an ita for it..........should i decline the ita and withdraw the profile and build a new one? would it be wise to close the i.d altogether and make a new cic i.d?
No need to decline, you can change it in your post ITA form and explain it in LoE.

Reactions: poorguy

Tinevisce

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
@legalfalcon I swear this will be my last question on this topic :)

I've taken your advice before on this: I have a single work history entry because I've worked for the same employer doing the same job in India throughout my career so far. However, I've been internally transferred within two Indian cities a couple of times: but it was the same job, and same profile.

You've mentioned before how this doesn't really pose a problem as such because it doesn't impact any of the paperwork/proofs etc.

However, I wanted to ask you about how best to capture this scenario on my eAPR questionnaire. Do you think the below approach will work or is allowed:

1. Single entry in Work History section listing the current city of employment
  2. Documenting all the different addresses across both the cities in Address History
  3. Multiple entries corresponding to the change in addresses above in the Personal History section under "Employment" activity section. Keep all fields except City the same since employer and job-title really were the same.
I'm mostly concerned if step 3 is the way to go: or if I should keep a single entry listing current city in Personal History also.

What do you suggest? In the absence of any specific guidelines on how to capture scenarios like mine, I'm just confused about what's the proper way to do it in the questionnaire.

The Wall

Star Member
Oct 15, 2017
You will have to provide for a reason, which can range from education, family etc.
Be advised that even though your spouse is non accompanying, you will have to provide their PCC and medicals.
Thanks for the kind reply.
My wife is currently working as a teacher and want to continue her job to enhance her skills.
In future she also wants to pursue master degree.
This can be the valid reason?
And yes she is ready for medical and PCC also.

Joshy1979

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Sir
I have submitted my profile in the pool there is one number started with E and other field it's mentioned "your UCI number is a" and there is no number is mentioned is it normal??

Aug 4, 2017
You can open these links likely because only people who logged in to your Google account can view it. Try upload it somewhere else..

Also, AFAIK, security is always blank. Do you see any "security screening" in your notes? IP2 since 8/30 but no PPR seems quite weird, likely in security screening. If you don't mind, you can also PM me your notes and I would be happy to take a look.

Thanks for the respond Andy ,your assistance is much appreciated !

I would like to mention the fact that I could not find the phrase
Security Screening in all of my notes however inside the admissibility section it states as follows:

Admissibility
Security

UCI:**********
Family name:**********
Given name:***********
Type: Security

"For myself"

As for my spouse it states

And the following updates are from 22 June 2017

I am a FSWO and file transferred to London visa office

Aug 4, 2017
Cant open the links.

Thanks you for your response legalfalcon ...

I would like to mention the fact that I could not find the phrase
Security Screening in all of my notes however inside the admissibility section it states as follows:

Admissibility
Security

UCI:**********
Family name:**********
Given name:***********

"For myself"

As for my spouse it states

And the following updates are from 22 June 2017

I am a FSWO and file transferred to London visa office

Can you please update me regarding this , as to what it portrays ?

Reactions: smile17

LagosNG

Jun 19, 2017
Hello Legal Falcon,
How are you today?
So sorry to have bothered you. Just that I need your opinion on something.
I am PNP-Outland.
AOR: July 13 2017
Medical pass: Aug 16 2017
NA2: August 18 2017.
File received at London VO: Oct 12 2017.

I received my 1st gcms on Oct 11 2017 and 2nd one is not yet out.

However in my gcms notes, I noticed that primary office is CIO Sydney and Secondary office is CPC Ottawa, yet my file was still transferred to London VO! Is that a normal trend? I was under the impression that since CPC Ottawa is secondary office, then it will also be my LVO.
I also met eligibility at CIO as status changed from Met to Not Started.

As per gcms:
REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION: EXXXXXX REGULATION: PNP I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. MIN score: 449 - ITA score: 997 PRINCIPAL APPLICANT APPLICATION Promoted: New UCI
Spouse Application Promoted: New UCI Dep 1application promoted. New UCI Dep 2 Application promoted: New UCI Dep 3 Application promoted: New UCI Review notes For Representative does NOT have representative
MEDICAL ATTACHED TO UCI: Yes
Client Fees: Verified
LANGUAGES: Principal applicant 1 -English-IELTS and Met Threshold & Verified Spouse 1 -English-IELTS and Verified
EDUCATION: Primary applicant 1 - ECA report verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by Issuing agency as 4yr BACHELOR’S DEGREE. Same info given for my wife.
POLICE CERTIFICATE: Primary Applicant 1- Nigeria police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Same info given for my wife too
AGE: Applicant’s age reviewed and No change from ITA to e-APR - - - - REVIEW REQUIRED - - - - Client information.

My question is: since everything is fine so far why then do I have REVIEW REQUIRED —— Client information?

For security:
Under security, what I have in gcms can be seen below:

SECURITY:1
Created Date: 2017/08/16 08:46:44
Created By: C4737
Update Date: 2017/08/16 08:46:44
Update By: C4737
UCI: **
Family Name: **
Given name: **
Type: SECURITY
Validity date:
Status Updated By: C4737
Status Updated Date: 2017/08/16
Assigned By: C4737
Assigned To: RC-6262
Due Date: 2018/08/16
Activity #: 1-DWG6FZZ

Reactions: smile17

EEBANKER

Star Member
Feb 3, 2015
Hello :)
I completed a degree in University of Essex Online (Kaplan Open Learning) which offers degrees awarded by the University of Essex. Will it be approved ? do i choose University of Essex or Others when choosing the school attended ?
Thank you

mrcana

Oct 28, 2017
@legalfalcon
Thanks for your support on this thread.

See my quick question below:

Proof of funds and financial status:
1. Do I need to include all bank accounts 6 months statements even if I do not have money in them. I have 3, but only 1 has the POfunds.
2. I live in UK, I have cars on hire purchase which I pay monthly, now do I need to show this? It’s not a loan.
I know the instructions says mention your credit card and loans.
3. I have a credit card, I will mention it, but what document can I show.