17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
hi @legalfalcon
Do i need to scan the ECA report that i received through courier and upload it or just PDF received upon evaluation completion is enough ?

Thanks
You can use either. IRCC does not require you to upload the ECA, only the number is sufficient. However, it is recommended that you upload the ECA in case the number you enter is incorrect.

Reactions: doverraja

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon

Hello Sir,

Hope are very well!! It’s been long time since i massage u last time.

First of here is my timeline;
ITA- july 12
Aor- july 24
Submited new passport copies through CSE- Aug 28
Med/ip1- Aug 29
Addition doc uploaded & also got email from cio-syden for uploading new passport- sept 11
Na2/ additional doc do not need.- sept 12
Order Gcms notes- oct 8th

Now, after that there is no updated. I know
I should be comparing with other cases, however, on tracker around my aor allapplicants got updated to ip2 or even got
Ppr. So i am little bit worries that is there anyreason why my eligibity stil not pass. I provided all documents & accurate information but dont know why? Is there coz i submited newpassport? Or coz of two Noc i have? I havent called cic only order GCMS notes on oct 8th so there is still time to get thoses.

Can you please suggest what should
I do? Can i called cic and ask for status? Am i on right track even its more than month in na2 stage? I would never think for Rejection as i provided everything and i am eligible to get PR under CSE. But still is there chances for rejection after staying more than 95 days after Aor?

Your opinion matter to me please advice me.

Thank you
You can surely all IRCC and ask. As I have mentioned above that NA, IP etc are not the accurate way of knowing what stage your application is. Some applicants get PRR in NA1. Other keep waiting way after IP2.

So you should be concerned about the stages as stipulated in the immigration law, which are:
R10
Criminality
Medicals
Eligibility
Security

You can read on there here- https://www.getgcms.com/blog/express-entry-application-processed/
Each application is different, so do not compare it with others. Once your eligibility is passed, the chances of rejection are next to zero.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi, i just need a feedback regarding my situation. I had my first positive LMIA expired and applying for a second one now. I work as heavy truck mechanic at Volvo from UK. The reason why we are applying of second one now its because my PR got refused so my other option is for my employer( Volvo) to apply for another lmia to restate my status. What is the chance of me getting another positive lmia for second time around? Thank you

There is no limit on LIMA which can be issued. If you meet the criteria, it will be granted.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon,

Hope you're doing good.

I have a query for you and would appreciate your opinion if you can spare.

Last week, I received approved LMIA from an employer in Quebec. I was informed that they would be receiving CAQ soon, post which they will submit my work permit application to Canadian high commission in UK. However, I am currently in pool of express entry candidates as well with a CRS of 427. So, I'm really not sure if I should continue with EE or pursue QSW after landing in Quebec. Personally, I'm fine with both but I'm more inclined to EE because of their less processing time.

Also, I don't want to misrepresent myself. For example, if I receive ITA from EE and submit e-APR, how will I explain my intent to live outside of Quebec, since my clear intention here is to stay inside Quebec because of LMIA from Quebec.

Thanks for reading and I would really appreciate if you can spare some time and share your opinion. :)

Have a great day.
Until you receive all the documents regarding your job, you do not have to disclose it. Only when the Quebec government approves your application, will you be in position to say that you will move it Quebec. CAQ is for studies intended for foreign nationals who wish to study in Québec. I am not sure how this will help your employment.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon , I got few question post AOR: FSW-O AOR 20 october

I am travelling to Canada on 10th November. I will be starting a full time position as a Research Technician at University of Manitoba based on my PGWP. I have following concerns:

1- After reaching Canada how early I should raise CSE for permanent address change?
Immediately as soon as you have an address in Canada

2- Can I wait till PPR and then raiseN CSE to change the Visa Office later on to Canada? What should be better?
Do it ASAP, this will save you a lot of trouble later. It takes 1-5 weeks to eveThin hear back from IRCC. You don't want to wait this long after your receive PPR and ask for a VO change.

3- Do I need to raise CSE for job position too? I can't find NOC for this job. I think it comes under NOC 4012 Post-secondary teaching and research assistants Skill A but I am not sure about it. Should I mention them about this job joining?
If you did not mention this job in your EE, there is no need to mention it. Any changes in job after eAPR will not impact your application. However, you can claim points for your job in Canada if it is an eligible.

4- Does it matter that you are doing a different skill job than your NOC in the PR application?
No.

5- Are there any positive impacts of this job on securing PPR? as this job will not play any role in eligibility.
No, IRCC PR is a points based. The money you have, the job you do has no relevance. If you meet the criteria, you are in. That is it.

6- I have seen some cases where they requested the additional documents for new job even they are not adding scores in eligibility of the candidate. What are your views?
IRCC has discretion to ask for any documents they seem necessary. It is on a case by case basis. Not everyone receives it.

7- For this job I have to provide my University my bank account details for salary transfer so should I open a new account for this job in another bank if I am not disclosing this job to IRCC? Because they can see the salary coming in from the university's account in my current bank details.
I don't get your question, can you please re=phrase or elaborate. How can 'they' know?

Thanking you in advance falcon. Take care

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I need to ask a question abt an uncle of mine...............his wife (principal applicant) applied through the old system but got a refusal........despite of refusal , she was not banned from re-applying........ I want to ask if my uncle can apply himself as a principal applicant now? what are the chances of success? i calculated his crs score........its 442
YEs, your uncle can apply. The chances of success will depend on the documents and application.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Dear Legalfalcon
Is there a way to communicate with CIC regarding passport status?
Hubby sent his since Oct 4th with no updates so far

I have sent mine (primary applicant) Oct 23rd and I know it's too early for me to expect anything

Two different offices. His in UAE and mine in Ottawa

Any tips? What to expect and when ?

Thanks
You can raise a CSE, also send email to the concerned VO where you sent the Passport and can also try calling.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
I am confused about one problem relating to my express entry profile from the last month.
I have created my EE profile along with my wife in june . My CRS score is 421.
Now my wife joined an organisation and she want to continue with it. Apart from this she also wishes to pursue her master after few months. So that her experience would be beneficial for her when she will come in Canada along with her English skills.
Now we think about withdrawing my this profile and create a new one in which I will state that I am married but I do not want to take my spouse along with me.
Is that any problem in doing this? Will CIC allowed me come alone or they reject ma application?
If they allow me than after few years may be 2-3 years will I be sponsor my spouse?
Thanks for your answer. I waiting for it

You do not need to withdraw the profile, you can change your current profile and make your spouse non-accompanying.

There is no issue. Post ITA, IRCC will ask for a reason, just give when you stated above.

Nobatia

Aug 20, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-12-2017
AOR Received.
29-12-2017
Med's Done....
15-01-2018
Passport Req..
02-05-2018
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2018
LANDED..........
13-10-2018
Hi legalfalcon,

I'm currently in the post-ITA stage and I wanted to verify a few points before submitting my PR profile/application.

Personal Details
  • Has this person ever used any other name?
The situation is that my full name as shown on my passport and other documents is in the following format: AAA BBB CCC DDD EEE FFF

However, in some other documents I have my name typed differently.
  • University transcript: AAA EEE (ECA has also made a note of that in their report under summary)
  • University degree: AAA BBB CCC DDD EEE
  • ECA report: AAA BBB-CCC DDD EEE (they also spelled it slightly different for some reason)

My preference is to have my first name as AAA, and BBB CCC DDD EEE FFF as last name.
However, not all places have used this, for example my Medical report used AAA BBB CCC DDD EEE as first name, and FFF as last name.

It's very frustrating as you can see and I'm at a loss on the correct course of action. Should I answer Yes or No?
Can I answer No and then try to ask for a letter from some of these places to state that it's for the same person? Or will these details not matter very much? Hope you can help shed some light on this.

Thank you

doverraja

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
Singapore
App. Filed.......
28-11-2017
Doc's Request.
12-12-2017
Hi @legalfalcon

I am not claiming points for my spouse foreign education.
But in the education section of spouse , i mentioned the degree and said no ECA was done .

The problem is the degree cert does not expand the last name . is it fine if i just upload the degree and not mention it in LOE?

thanks