Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
Singapore
App. Filed.......
28-11-2017
Doc's Request.
12-12-2017
hi @legalfalcon
Do i need to scan the ECA report that i received through courier and upload it or just PDF received upon evaluation completion is enough ?

Thanks

Jaymin007

Oct 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@legalfalcon

Hello Sir,

Hope are very well!! It’s been long time since i massage u last time.

First of here is my timeline;
ITA- july 12
Aor- july 24
Submited new passport copies through CSE- Aug 28
Med/ip1- Aug 29
Addition doc uploaded & also got email from cio-syden for uploading new passport- sept 11
Na2/ additional doc do not need.- sept 12
Order Gcms notes- oct 8th

Now, after that there is no updated. I know
I should be comparing with other cases, however, on tracker around my aor allapplicants got updated to ip2 or even got
Ppr. So i am little bit worries that is there anyreason why my eligibity stil not pass. I provided all documents & accurate information but dont know why? Is there coz i submited newpassport? Or coz of two Noc i have? I havent called cic only order GCMS notes on oct 8th so there is still time to get thoses.

Can you please suggest what should
I do? Can i called cic and ask for status? Am i on right track even its more than month in na2 stage? I would never think for Rejection as i provided everything and i am eligible to get PR under CSE. But still is there chances for rejection after staying more than 95 days after Aor?

Your opinion matter to me please advice me.

Thank you

Trishiadelrey

Jul 5, 2017
Hi, i just need a feedback regarding my situation. I had my first positive LMIA expired and applying for a second one now. I work as heavy truck mechanic at Volvo from UK. The reason why we are applying of second one now its because my PR got refused so my other option is for my employer( Volvo) to apply for another lmia to restate my status. What is the chance of me getting another positive lmia for second time around? Thank you

iluvtomorrowland

Jun 28, 2017
Hi @legalfalcon,

Hope you're doing good.

I have a query for you and would appreciate your opinion if you can spare.

Last week, I received approved LMIA from an employer in Quebec. I was informed that they would be receiving CAQ soon, post which they will submit my work permit application to Canadian high commission in UK. However, I am currently in pool of express entry candidates as well with a CRS of 427. So, I'm really not sure if I should continue with EE or pursue QSW after landing in Quebec. Personally, I'm fine with both but I'm more inclined to EE because of their less processing time.

Also, I don't want to misrepresent myself. For example, if I receive ITA from EE and submit e-APR, how will I explain my intent to live outside of Quebec, since my clear intention here is to stay inside Quebec because of LMIA from Quebec.

Thanks for reading and I would really appreciate if you can spare some time and share your opinion. :)

Have a great day.

MANI09

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello @legalfalcon , I got few question post AOR: FSW-O AOR 20 october

I am travelling to Canada on 10th November. I will be starting a full time position as a Research Technician at University of Manitoba based on my PGWP. I have following concerns:

1- After reaching Canada how early I should raise CSE for permanent address change?

2- Can I wait till PPR and then raise CSE to change the Visa Office later on to Canada? What should be better?

3- Do I need to raise CSE for job position too? I can't find NOC for this job. I think it comes under NOC 4012 Post-secondary teaching and research assistants Skill A but I am not sure about it. Should I mention them about this job joining?

4- Does it matter that you are doing a different skill job than your NOC in the PR application?

5- Are there any positive impacts of this job on securing PPR? as this job will not play any role in eligibility.

6- I have seen some cases where they requested the additional documents for new job even they are not adding scores in eligibility of the candidate. What are your views?

7- For this job I have to provide my University my bank account details for salary transfer so should I open a new account for this job in another bank if I am not disclosing this job to IRCC? Because they can see the salary coming in from the university's account in my current bank details.

Thanking you in advance falcon. Take care

drshohrat

Aug 26, 2017
I need to ask a question abt an uncle of mine...............his wife (principal applicant) applied through the old system but got a refusal........despite of refusal , she was not banned from re-applying........ I want to ask if my uncle can apply himself as a principal applicant now? what are the chances of success? i calculated his crs score........its 442

Canadianspirit

Feb 2, 2017
Dear Legalfalcon
Is there a way to communicate with CIC regarding passport status?
Hubby sent his since Oct 4th with no updates so far

I have sent mine (primary applicant) Oct 23rd and I know it's too early for me to expect anything

Two different offices. His in UAE and mine in Ottawa

Any tips? What to expect and when ?

Thanks

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
My Application Sir was processed in ottawa and still there. the first PPR was on the 31st Aug from cpc ottawa and i was just directed to my LVO for stamping. the new email is same instructions as the old one.
I rasied CSE as guided by you two days ago or should i raise another one?
I will keep you posted and thanks alot for your help.
Usually the CSE takes 7-9 days for a reply. Try raising another CSE if your do not hear back.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Actually, almost all the people in my London Visa Office group have complained that the agents claim they are unable to view the application as it is in a different country visa office.

The agent told me that she can just see that the application is "currently being worked on", meaning its not waiting for review at London, but actually being looked at.

Do they have instructions not to disclose information about an application if it is beyond Canadian borders?
There is no such thing under the law, but in cases IRCC may classify information not to be disclosed. Dis you try getting GCMS notes?

The Wall

Star Member
Oct 15, 2017
@legalfalcon
I am confused about one problem relating to my express entry profile from the last month.
I have created my EE profile along with my wife in june . My CRS score is 421.
Now my wife joined an organisation and she want to continue with it. Apart from this she also wishes to pursue her master after few months. So that her experience would be beneficial for her when she will come in Canada along with her English skills.
Now we think about withdrawing my this profile and create a new one in which I will state that I am married but I do not want to take my spouse along with me.
Is that any problem in doing this? Will CIC allowed me come alone or they reject ma application?
If they allow me than after few years may be 2-3 years will I be sponsor my spouse?
Thanks for your answer. I waiting for it

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi Legalfalcon,
May you know why some files stay at Ottawa while some got transferred to LVO? is that for further verification or negative signals? My docs shows that "we don't need additional docs" and my files got transferred to Singapore VO.
Thank ya!
The CO is assigned based on how much work load it has and also what information is being worked on. In some cases where IRCC needs to verify personal local information, the LVOs are much better equipped with it. But for general information, any office can verify it. You can read my last post, available in my signature to read on offices.

Further verification can range from security to work references. To make sure that you do not have any issues or concerns, you can consult your GCMS notes. There will be agent notes in the GCMS which will let you know if there are any issues.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks you for your response legalfalcon ...

I would like to mention the fact that I could not find the phrase
Security Screening in all of my notes however inside the admissibility section it states as follows:

Admissibility
Security

UCI:**********
Family name:**********
Given name:***********
Type: Security

"For myself"

As for my spouse it states

Type: Security

And the following updates are from 22 June 2017

I am a FSWO and file transferred to London visa office

Can you please update me regarding this , as to what it portrays ?
You will only have security screening, if your application has been sent for SS. In your case, only your case has been set for security, while for your spouse's, the security has not yet started.

Reactions: Eddie lambardo

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello Legal Falcon,
How are you today?
So sorry to have bothered you. Just that I need your opinion on something.
I am PNP-Outland.
AOR: July 13 2017
Medical pass: Aug 16 2017
NA2: August 18 2017.
File received at London VO: Oct 12 2017.

I received my 1st gcms on Oct 11 2017 and 2nd one is not yet out.

However in my gcms notes, I noticed that primary office is CIO Sydney and Secondary office is CPC Ottawa, yet my file was still transferred to London VO! Is that a normal trend? I was under the impression that since CPC Ottawa is secondary office, then it will also be my LVO.
I also met eligibility at CIO as status changed from Met to Not Started.

See my latest thread on visa offices. https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/busting-myths-and-best-practices-for-app-tracking-monthly-whatsapp-ita-help-groups.522118/

As per gcms:
REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION: EXXXXXX REGULATION: PNP I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. MIN score: 449 - ITA score: 997 PRINCIPAL APPLICANT APPLICATION Promoted: New UCI
Spouse Application Promoted: New UCI Dep 1application promoted. New UCI Dep 2 Application promoted: New UCI Dep 3 Application promoted: New UCI Review notes For Representative does NOT have representative
MEDICAL ATTACHED TO UCI: Yes
Client Fees: Verified
LANGUAGES: Principal applicant 1 -English-IELTS and Met Threshold & Verified Spouse 1 -English-IELTS and Verified
EDUCATION: Primary applicant 1 - ECA report verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by Issuing agency as 4yr BACHELOR’S DEGREE. Same info given for my wife.
POLICE CERTIFICATE: Primary Applicant 1- Nigeria police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Same info given for my wife too
AGE: Applicant’s age reviewed and No change from ITA to e-APR - - - - REVIEW REQUIRED - - - - Client information.

My question is: since everything is fine so far why then do I have REVIEW REQUIRED —— Client information?

The eligibility is done in 2-3 steps. First a program assistant or an analyst will review your documents and make a recommendation. Then this recommendation is reviewed by an agent /officer and the final status changes to PASSED. The review required is done when the analyst has an issue and wants to defer the decision to the agent, which in your case is about client information. This will include your work experience letters and NOC etc. Which is not there in the analysis above.

For security:
Under security, what I have in gcms can be seen below:

SECURITY:1
Created Date: 2017/08/16 08:46:44
Created By: C4737
Update Date: 2017/08/16 08:46:44
Update By: C4737
UCI: **
Family Name: **
Given name: **
Type: SECURITY
Validity date:
Status Updated By: C4737
Status Updated Date: 2017/08/16
Assigned By: C4737
Assigned To: RC-6262
Due Date: 2018/08/16
Activity #: 1-DWG6FZZ

Your security is not started.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
Thanks for your support on this thread.

See my quick question below:

Proof of funds and financial status:
1. Do I need to include all bank accounts 6 months statements even if I do not have money in them. I have 3, but only 1 has the POfunds.
You only have to meet the minimum PoF. If you can meet it by only one account, just use it. If you meet the PoF, by a combination of 2, then show both.

2. I live in UK, I have cars on hire purchase which I pay monthly, now do I need to show this? It’s not a loan.
Not required.

I know the instructions says mention your credit card and loans.
3. I have a credit card, I will mention it, but what document can I show.
If you do not have any outstanding balance on your CC, there is no need to show it. They ask for loans and credit cards, only to see if your are financially viable and that your funds in your account will not be used to offset the loans.
To read more on PoF see https://www.getgcms.com/blog/proof-funds-requirement-express-entry/

Reactions: mrcana