Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank you so much for your reply legal falcon. But in the personal history under personal description the following question was given
Tell us XXXXXXXXXX's personal details exactly as shown in XXXXXXXXXXX's passport, travel document or national identity document.

Height in feet (ft) and inches (in)

But my passport doesnt have my height details and I have no other national document that has my height details. How do I answer this question :(
Just write your height based on what it is. You have a passport, but you do not have a national identity document, unless your country provides one with the height on it.

Reactions: vj9

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon
Do you mind if I message you my question? I want to keep it private as it may involve my specific background.
I appreciate your help! Thank you!
Sure. I only respond to PM for person al questions, so go ahead, and I will get back to you.

Reactions: summerxx

prais3jos3ph

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
19th June 2017
AOR Received.
20th June 2017
Post AOR, is it possible to apply for any TRVs?( Open Work permit/ Visitor Visa). I would like to be with my wife since we've stayed apart for almost 2 years.

infinix

Feb 13, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017
I don't see a problem and this is too early in the application stage. Everything seems too be fine. However, you should order GCMS notes after about 60 days post AoR, to make sure that everything is progressing well. Each application is processed differently, so don't compare your application with other applicants, and just because something happened to their, will happen to yours.
Thank you for your response.
Just one more question. RPRF request is usually done at LVO I guess. CIC replied that my file was still at CIO Sydney. So, it might take a while before the request comes. I have ordered for my gcms notes as advised.

seth.puneet4u

Feb 24, 2017
Hi Legalfalcon

I am planning to submit my applcation and I wanted to request you to please have a glance at the list of docs m submiting and suggest any further docs are required:

Background:
FSWO applicant ,461 CRS, ITA 4t may,Masters degree with 8years of work ex and currently on notice period in current organization and will join new oranztn in first week of Aug
Passport:
1:All scanned pages of passport with relevant pages first and rest later.No Travel history.

Education Docs:
1Degree Certificate
2:Academic Transcripts
3:ECA
4:IELTS Scorecard

Employment1 Docs(6 years Exp):
1:Reference Letter without Job Description,Salary details,permanent/temporary job and No. of hours worked
2:Reference Letter from colleauge (Same Designation) with visting card and i card
3: Reference Letter from colleauge(One Level Below my last Designation) with visting card
4: Offer Letter
5:Resignation Acceptance Letter
6:Experience Letter
7: Last 6 months pay slips
8:Form 16 /Form 26AS for all years
9::Gratuity Letter
10: Mail copy stating that employer letter can only be issued in standard employer format
11: My I card

Employment 2(1.5 years)
1:Reference Letter without Salary details,permanent/temporary job and No. of hours worked
2:Offer Letter
3:Increment Letter
4:Bonus Letter
5:Employment confirmation Letter
6:Last 6 months Payslips
7:Form 16 For last 2 years
8:Resignation Mail Copy
9:Employer I card

POF
1:Bank Letter from Bank1(Stating Current Balance, FD Balance and last 6 months average balance)
2:Bank Letter from Bank2(Stating Current Balance, FD Balance and last 6 months average balance)
3: Fd receipts from both the banks
4:EPF statement and UAN Card(without sign and Stamp)
5:Form 16 (showing the last year income)

Question : Fds are just 2 months old , do I need to attach statements??

Medical
Medical Confirmation Letter
PCC
colored scan From PSK

LOE
1:Explanation for change in NOC
2:Explanation for Resignation and New company joining with Offer Letter
3:Explanation for not able to provide the proof of relationship with relative in Canada

Thanks for all your help !!
Regards
Puneet

karens

Jul 15, 2017
Hi @legalfalcon,

Please can you help me with my current situation.

I am a FSW-O applicant with AOR - 08 June 2017. I am going through a consultant and they do not disclose the credentials to check the status of my PR Application. Hence I called up the IRCC Customer Care and heard the Automated Status Message for my PR Application. Please can someone help me out with the status definitations.

Medicals - Successful (Does it mean I passed my Medicals???)
The Additional Documents are being reviewed.
No Fingerprints are required.
No Interview is required.

Please also let me know on what status I am in currently like IP1/2 or NA. Very much appreciated.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Post AOR, is it possible to apply for any TRVs?( Open Work permit/ Visitor Visa). I would like to be with my wife since we've stayed apart for almost 2 years.
Yes, you can apply for any other visa along with your PR application.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank you for your response.
Just one more question. RPRF request is usually done at LVO I guess. CIC replied that my file was still at CIO Sydney. So, it might take a while before the request comes. I have ordered for my gcms notes as advised.
Not necessary, IRCC has been revamping its processing and deepening on the workload distribution, you can even get a RPRF without your application going to LVO.

Reactions: infinix

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi Legalfalcon

I am planning to submit my applcation and I wanted to request you to please have a glance at the list of docs m submiting and suggest any further docs are required:

Background:
FSWO applicant ,461 CRS, ITA 4t may,Masters degree with 8years of work ex and currently on notice period in current organization and will join new oranztn in first week of Aug
Passport:
1:All scanned pages of passport with relevant pages first and rest later.No Travel history. Make sure the scan are colour.

Education Docs:
1Degree Certificate
2:Academic Transcripts
3:ECA
4:IELTS Scorecard

Employment1 Docs(6 years Exp):
1:Reference Letter without Job Description,Salary details,permanent/temporary job and No. of hours worked
2:Reference Letter from colleauge (Same Designation) with visting card and i card
3: Reference Letter from colleauge(One Level Below my last Designation) with visting card
4: Offer Letter
5:Resignation Acceptance Letter
6:Experience Letter
7: Last 6 months pay slips
8:Form 16 /Form 26AS for all years
9::Gratuity Letter
10: Mail copy stating that employer letter can only be issued in standard employer format
11: My I card

Employment 2(1.5 years)
1:Reference Letter without Salary details,permanent/temporary job and No. of hours worked
2:Offer Letter
3:Increment Letter
4:Bonus Letter
5:Employment confirmation Letter
6:Last 6 months Payslips
7:Form 16 For last 2 years
8:Resignation Mail Copy
9:Employer I card
Can you not get a reference letter from a colleague? That will make this more solid.

The reference letters should be
  • should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
  • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits.

POF
1:Bank Letter from Bank1(Stating Current Balance, FD Balance and last 6 months average balance)
2:Bank Letter from Bank2(Stating Current Balance, FD Balance and last 6 months average balance)
3: Fd receipts from both the banks
4:EPF statement and UAN Card(without sign and Stamp)
5:Form 16 (showing the last year income)

Question : Fds are just 2 months old , do I need to attach statements??
For FDs so attach the FD certificate.

The letters should be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution and must include the applicant’s name, the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and email address), the account numbers, the date each account was opened and the current balance of each account as well as the average balance for the past six months.

Medical
Medical Confirmation Letter
PCC
colored scan From PSK

LOE
1:Explanation for change in NOC
2:Explanation for Resignation and New company joining with Offer Letter
3:Explanation for not able to provide the proof of relationship with relative in Canada (Did you claim points for this? If you did, then make sure that your CRS does not go below the minimum cut off)

Thanks for all your help !!
Regards
Puneet
See my comments in BLUE

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon,

Please can you help me with my current situation.

I am a FSW-O applicant with AOR - 08 June 2017. I am going through a consultant and they do not disclose the credentials to check the status of my PR Application. Hence I called up the IRCC Customer Care and heard the Automated Status Message for my PR Application. Please can someone help me out with the status definitations.

Medicals - Successful (Does it mean I passed my Medicals???)
The Additional Documents are being reviewed.
No Fingerprints are required.
No Interview is required.

Please also let me know on what status I am in currently like IP1/2 or NA. Very much appreciated.

The information you got is the same that you see on MyCIC account. The best thing would be to order GCMS notes at regular intervals. All you need is your application number, which starts with E and is followed by numbers. That will be a good way for your to keep a track of your progress.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi Legalfalcon,

Please guide me on this query....

After visa stamping, Is a valid PCC required during landing?
No PCC is required after your application is approved. All you need is to answer the questions on your COPR when you land. That is it. However, do carry PoF, your education and other documents that you submitted with your PR application when you land, just in case they ask for it.

PoF is something a lot of applicants have been asked, so carry that.

Reactions: Cann2017

MarcAnthony

Star Member
Dec 20, 2015
Hi @legalfalcon

My application made same changes and I was (kinda still am) a bit confused:
PNP-Inland (Ontario)
March 18th - AOR
June 17th - Background Check changed to "Not Applicable"
July 11th - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information
July 11th - Medicals passed
July 14th - Background Check changed to "Not Applicable"

I am ordering my GCMS report on Monday but any idea what the activity may indicate?