Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

newbutterfly

Star Member
May 31, 2016
Inland
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Unfortunately, the process is slow and it takes time. But, you need not worry, your application will be withdrawn soon. Just send another CSE as a reminder and it won't be a bad idea to send an email giving reference of the withdrawal you already made.

Thank you.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello there

I got a PCC from home country while visiting since they required fingerprinting in person with live scan and then returned to USA where I reside. Is this PCC at risk for being rejected?

As per IRCC
  • For countries in which the applicant no longer resides, the police certificate must have been issued after the last time the applicant lived in that country.
So you should have left the country and then applied for PCC. This would mean that you should have applied for the PCC from your country of residence, form the embassy or any other way as suggested.

How should I properly fill in my travel history since I have been to many countries over the past ten years? Should I go by my passport stamps? And compare dates exactly as on my passport?

Go with the passport stamps, that is a good way.

What should the No objection declaration contain since I am using the fund in my spouse account hence I am the primary applicant who is broke? Lol
It would be an affidavit from your spouse stating that the funds in her account would be used for settlement in Canada and hs/she has no objection for the same.

What should my employment letter cover? Besides date of starting and ending the job? Hours? Duties? Salary? Also this letter of experience is for 3 continuous job in the US 2013-2016 will this still be ok to use
    • should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
    • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits; and

Thank you And sorry to shower you with questions like this but my deadline for submission is approaching and I am still kind of in a loss

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi Legalfalcon,

One thought is haunting me, i have recently got my AOR in the pof i had to show cad 18k as i have a 3 member family.. in my pof submitted i have shown cad 20k, all money belongs to me with no loans or debts, but i forgot to give my credit card outstanding amount details in my pof. This credit card can be seen in my six months account statement. Having said that CIC can also verify from my bank statement that i have not taken any loan on the card for POF requirement.. please suggest what do you think

Is my case ok, or should i send a cse, or just wait for any additonal documents being asked for
No need to declare the credit card outstanding amount, as every month people pay it off. However, if you do have an outstanding amount which is big and you are paying interest on, you should declare it.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi Legalfalcon,

Could you please provide me your views on my case...
I have already received email saying my application has been approved and yesterday I made a call to cic and a nice agent told me Congratulations! your application has already been approved. he also said he wont be able to provide me with the time frame as to when I will receive further instructions..... Now my query is
1) I have deposited $16000 in my bank account and for some reason i have to use some money...... Since CIC said my application has been approved, can I use the money now or should I wait until I receive COPR...???
You can use the money, no issues with it. But don't take all out yet.

2) Any predictions on when I can receive further instructions?? Its been more than a month now since my application as been approved.....
No predictions, but usually after an application is approved, the PPR is issued in batches and some times it takes 2-4 weeks. It will be there soon. Congratulations!

Reactions: anup_abc

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi LegalFalcon,
  • Can you specify in which stage Travel history is being reviewed?
  • It is reviewed at R10 to check that all your PCCs are in and then again during the BGC.
  • I seem to forgot to include one trip (that lasted just a couple of hours in another country) in Travel history. I previously sent a CSE in which I explained that I cannot remember all travels in last 10 years for which I do not have stamps in my Passport and I am asking them to have consideration because it isnt on purpose. I simply do not have any means to find that out.. However I am certain I included 99,99% of the trips, which I have clarified to CIC..I hope I wont have any problems at this stage, 82nd day after AOR.
  • No need to worry about it.
Thank you!

Reactions: astralsource

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi Legalfalcon,

I know it's a repeated question but recently someone got rejected because of this. I live with my parents in Arab land. We are expats over here. So let's say the country where I live is 'A'. I went to my home country for bachelors. My home city is let's say 'B'. My permanent residence is B on all my official documents (national identity card) but current residence is A ( It remained A throughout). I did my bachelors from a different city 'C'. I lived for four years in C. During my first two years I used to fly from A to B. Then take a bus from B to C. Then the last two years of my bachelors, I used to fly directly from A to C.

After I completed my bachelors. I came back to A and take vacation to B and C. So I have flown to both B and C during the last three years.

So my question is ; Do I need to provide two seperate PCCs for both the cities or one would suffice, since they are in the same country. Will they look at my degree certificate and travel history and know that I studied/travelled/lived in C and not in B?

I know that I've to provide PCC for A. But please guide me about B and C.

Thanks in advance.
The answer to your questions would depend on which country you are talking about. PCCs should cover all the places you have lived and visited. Many countries issue a nation wide PCC which covers the entire nation, if you are from one of such countries, you just need one PCC. However, if you are from a country where the PCC is issued for a specific region, you will need the PCC from all regions (cites) yo have have lived in.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello legalfalcon,
I am working as an assistant professor in engineering college, teaching graduate students which is affiliated to university. But I am confused about my noc. Whether it should be noc 4011 or noc 4021???
It will be 4011. However, see what job duties match yours, that would be the best guide.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon, hi man, small question, i have been asked for travel history document after 4 months of AOR. During those months i have traveled back to my home country for a week. I will mention that of course in the travel history, but do they expect that I get a new PCC?
No, just the travel details. You application is locked the day you filed it. However, they have a discretion to ask for a new PCC, but until they specifically ask, no need to worry.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon URGENT ADVICE NEEDED

Hi @legalfalcon,
I have applied for PR under express entry category and received e-AOR on march 9th. My medical s were passed on March 20th and I applied for a BOWP and got approved for an year. A week back I called cic to check the status on my application and the said every is going good so far and my R10 and everything is completed but they are waiting for criminology or security check(not too sure which one was pending). (I uploaded an ICAS credential report which I used for my college purpose during submitting my documents initially )
But today I got a email from ICAS stating that"
Dear Sir,
We have been advised by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) that you have attempted to submit an assessment which is not suitable for immigration purposes. As indicated on our website, ICAS has an entirely separate process for those who require a report for immigration purposes."
I called CIC immediately to check if there is any hold on my file and they said there is no hold for now and evething looks positive.
I am too tensed guys. What usually happens in this situation? What are the things I should prepare for? Please help!!!!
There is a difference in ECA for immigration and other purposes. If you just sent the one you for for your education or job to immigration, it will not be accepted. However, unless you get something, just wait. Alternatively what you can do is call ICAS and see what is going on.

Rahulraj111

Star Member
May 30, 2017
It will be 4011. However, see what job duties match yours, that would be the best guide.
Some one told me that 4011 is for those who work in university while I work in a college affiliated to university not in university itself. So am confused. Almost both have same duties. So please help me out.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Some one told me that 4011 is for those who work in university while I work in a college affiliated to university not in university itself. So am confused. Almost both have same duties. So please help me out.
There is no confusion. If you read the job duties clearly and the kind of work performed in each NOC, the 4011 is for lecturers, professors (assistant and associate). However, 4021 is for instructors and lecturer in who teach "vocational subjects to students at community colleges, CEGEPs, agricultural colleges, technical and vocational institutes, language schools and other college level schools." This would mean stuff like polytechnic colleges etc.

It does not matter whether you work for the University or College, but who regulates the education, it is the University. You teach university prescribed courses to students and the degree is awarded by the University.

Iampositive

Star Member
Mar 25, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-07-2017
No need to declare the credit card outstanding amount, as every month people pay it off. However, if you do have an outstanding amount which is big and you are paying interest on, you should declare it.
Thanks for your advice. If i am correct then what you mean is- i gave my bank statements from jan 17 to june 17 and if within this period i have a big credit card debt in which i am paying an interest i should be declare it, right?

W.Naeem

May 18, 2017
The answer to your questions would depend on which country you are talking about. PCCs should cover all the places you have lived and visited. Many countries issue a nation wide PCC which covers the entire nation, if you are from one of such countries, you just need one PCC. However, if you are from a country where the PCC is issued for a specific region, you will need the PCC from all regions (cites) yo have have lived in.
I'm from Pakistan. Do you know anyone who had a similar issue ?

W.Naeem

May 18, 2017
One more thing. If I do get my PCC for both cities separately. I've to get them from when I was 18 years old to the date when I last travelled to that country right?. Both of them would have similar dates as I was traveling back and forth a lot.

So they would be let's say when I turned 18 is A (my birthday)
I travelled to city B and C when I was 18 years old. My last visit was late April. I arrived Arab land on 1st May.

City B = A to 2nd May 2017
City C = A to 2nd May 2017

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks for your advice. If i am correct then what you mean is- i gave my bank statements from jan 17 to june 17 and if within this period i have a big credit card debt in which i am paying an interest i should be declare it, right?
If you have a big debt, as in you borrowed 5K, which you haven't paid and every cycle you are paying off some money, only in this circumstance will you disclose it. If you have no debt, and you pay off your Credit card charges at the end of each cycle, no need to mention that.

Reactions: Iampositive