17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi Legalfalcon,

Dont know if its is a valid query. What would be the scenario if some one receives an ITA on his birthday with just making the cut off, will he be considered and qualified to receive that invitation or not since he will lose points for age from that day.

Pls clarify

This issue has been covered exclusively here:

An applicant may have a birthday after they receive an ITA but before they submit their e-APR. Their change in age may lower their CRS score below the lowest score in the round of invitations. It may also result in the applicant no longer meeting the minimum requirements of the FSWC and, consequently, no longer meeting the MEC, resulting in a refusal based on section A11.2.

When a change in age results in the candidate no longer meeting the MEC or having their recalculated CRS points score fall below the lowest points score in that round of invitations, officers should consider applying the public policy to exempt applicants for permanent residence from certain age-based requirements between invitation to apply and application, based on section A25.2. This consideration can result in an exemption from the refusal of an application under section A11.2.

This public policy also grants an exemption to applicants who may be refused for failing to meet FSWC program requirements when their birthday occurs between the ITA and e-APR.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/refuse.asp

Reactions: jackdawn

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello Legal falcon,
I received my ITA and I am gathering documentation to submit. I have a question regarding bank statements. I
am trying to submit 6 months bank statements.
I accumulated required funds from my bonus, paychecks and gifted amount from my mom. But in previous bank statements

I have few transactions from my cousin and friend for about 1000$ and 2500$ . Due to an emergency I sent that money to India through Xoom.
I returned 2500$ to my friend in April.

My cousin have to give money to my parents so she gave me here in cash. I deposited that amount and transferred to India , hence I dont have return transaction as returning money to my cousin.

My cousin ( husband's sister) also transferred me 3000$ to pay for my husband's H1 visa in USA ( she transfrred to my 2nd bank account and I withdrew and deposited in my primary bank account and then paid to the employer who filed H1).

Questions:
1. Do we need to mandatorily submit 6 months bank statements
YEs, this to ensure that the fund you have are actually yours and were not borrowed just to show that you meet the PoF requirements. However, there are ways to overcome is you do not have the adequate funds in your account.
2. As above mentioned transactions do not count towards my proof of funds and I transferred those amounts to respective people ( My POF is my bonus and gift amount form parents), should we worry about them?
As long as you meet the PoF and even if you have additional transactions in your account, nothing to worry about that.
3. As they are above 1000$ , will they trigger suspicion and will they be a problem ? Do I need to voluntarily mention about them in LOE.
No need, if they have questions, they will ask. If you want to clarify the situation in LoE, no harm
Thank you in advance for your time!!

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
This issue has been covered exclusively here:

An applicant may have a birthday after they receive an ITA but before they submit their e-APR. Their change in age may lower their CRS score below the lowest score in the round of invitations. It may also result in the applicant no longer meeting the minimum requirements of the FSWC and, consequently, no longer meeting the MEC, resulting in a refusal based on section A11.2.

When a change in age results in the candidate no longer meeting the MEC or having their recalculated CRS points score fall below the lowest points score in that round of invitations, officers should consider applying the public policy to exempt applicants for permanent residence from certain age-based requirements between invitation to apply and application, based on section A25.2. This consideration can result in an exemption from the refusal of an application under section A11.2.

This public policy also grants an exemption to applicants who may be refused for failing to meet FSWC program requirements when their birthday occurs between the ITA and e-APR.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/refuse.asp
Thank you legalfalcon

negarmkh

Jan 5, 2017
Hi everyone,

I am CEC inland, AOR 28 Feb,
I just received and email CIC that I need to upload the enclosed Supplementary information and my CV/resume. I am so worried right now, why there are asking for my resume? Also the enclosed Supplementary in the following questions:

1- Intended, current or past field(s) of study

2- Proposed, current or past thesis

3- Intended, current or past supervisor(s).

4- Supervisor(s) for previous studies

5- List of publication(s) and research papers

6- Source(s) of funding for studies.

7- Upon return to your country, what employment plans do you have in place? At which company or organisation and in what field of work? (I do not know how to answer this?!)

Any help?
Thanks

Wale2010

Jun 28, 2016
South Africa
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Pretoria,South Africa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
Doc's Request.
09-11-2016
Nomination.....
15-11-2016
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
17-03-2017
Med's Request
31-05-2017
Med's Done....
06-06-2017
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
13-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-06-2017
LANDED..........
Next Available Flight
Good morning Legalfalction,please I will need your opinion on something bordering since I got my gcms note few weeks ago.

under the info sharing section,my wife and kids status is showing NRT but mine is showing READY TO BE ASSESED" (Due date 25/05/2017)and a code is written on that page s.13(1)(a) and finally I also observe that a page is also left blank.

1...please I do not know what READY TO ASSESED could mean
2...I do not know what s.13(1)(a) means
3...I do not know why an empty page was on that section too.
please Advice,Thanks
N.B
please do you accept south africa credit card if i want to order another gcms note in future from getgcms.com
Thanks

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello legalfalcon,

Please when using fixed deposit, what do I need to show ?
Thank you.
If you are using Fixed Deposits you will have to include the copy of the fixed deposit certificate. Preferably the Fixed Deposit should be in the name of the Primary Applicant, or joint name of the PA and spouse. If the FD held jointly with PA and parent, then the parent will have to sign a gift deed.

The FD should be of a duration more than 6 months and preferably done before ITA or as soon as ITA was received.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi everyone,

I am CEC inland, AOR 28 Feb,
I just received and email CIC that I need to upload the enclosed Supplementary information and my CV/resume. I am so worried right now, why there are asking for my resume? Also the enclosed Supplementary in the following questions:

1- Intended, current or past field(s) of study

2- Proposed, current or past thesis

3- Intended, current or past supervisor(s).

4- Supervisor(s) for previous studies

5- List of publication(s) and research papers

6- Source(s) of funding for studies.

7- Upon return to your country, what employment plans do you have in place? At which company or organisation and in what field of work? (I do not know how to answer this?!)

Any help?
Thanks

IRCC has doubts about your past education and how you intend to use your education after its completion. They want to see a link between your past education and what you are doing now to ensure that your current education will enhance your past education and its not being used to just get you immigration status.

There is nothing to worry about, just provide them with the asked information.

Be careful about with the last question. Don't say that since your PR application is in progress, you have to looked at jobs in your home country. Tell them that you will apply closer to your graduation date or have been in talks with some prospective employers and list them.

These requests are triggered when IRCC wants to ensure that your studies are genuine and have a connection with your past education.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Good morning Legalfalction,please I will need your opinion on something bordering since I got my gcms note few weeks ago.

under the info sharing section,my wife and kids status is showing NRT but mine is showing READY TO BE ASSESED" (Due date 25/05/2017)and a code is written on that page s.13(1)(a) and finally I also observe that a page is also left blank.

1...please I do not know what READY TO ASSESED could mean
2...I do not know what s.13(1)(a) means
3...I do not know why an empty page was on that section too.
please Advice,Thanks
N.B
please do you accept south africa credit card if i want to order another gcms note in future from getgcms.com
Thanks
This is what s13(1)(a) states:

13 (1) Subject to subsection (2), the head of a government institution shall refuse to disclose any record requested under this Act that contains information that was obtained in confidence from
(a) the government of a foreign state or an institution thereof;

There is some info received from a foreign country which will not be disclosed. Usually verification of PCC and other similar issues. The empty page in your notes is this info.

If you see "READY TO BE ASSESED" under the security or criminality section, this pertains to the fact that some infomartion has been obtained and will soon be assessed by IRCC before your application moves ahead.

As regards GET GCMS, it uses the leading payment gateways (stripe) and you can use any credit card (Master, Visa, American Express). The website has state of the art security features and is SSL secured. So you can go ahead and order your notes there. If you have any problems, please contact GET GCMS team through the contact form and they will get back to you to help you ASAP.

Wale2010

Jun 28, 2016
South Africa
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Pretoria,South Africa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
Doc's Request.
09-11-2016
Nomination.....
15-11-2016
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
17-03-2017
Med's Request
31-05-2017
Med's Done....
06-06-2017
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
13-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-06-2017
LANDED..........
Next Available Flight
This is what s13(1)(a) states:

13 (1) Subject to subsection (2), the head of a government institution shall refuse to disclose any record requested under this Act that contains information that was obtained in confidence from
(a) the government of a foreign state or an institution thereof;

There is some info received from a foreign country which will not be disclosed. Usually verification of PCC and other similar issues. The empty page in your notes is this info.

If you see "READY TO BE ASSESED" under the security or criminality section, this pertains to the fact that some infomartion has been obtained and will soon be assessed by IRCC before your application moves ahead.

As regards GET GCMS, it uses the leading payment gateways (stripe) and you can use any credit card (Master, Visa, American Express). The website has state of the art security features and is SSL secured. So you can go ahead and order your notes there. If you have any problems, please contact GET GCMS team through the contact form and they will get back to you to help you ASAP.

Thanks you so much Legalfalction,The "READY TO BE ASSESED" is under the INFO SHARING not under SECURITY OR CRIMINALITY.
Thanks

negarmkh

Jan 5, 2017
Thanks a lot. For the last question, I am currently working in Canada on my postgraduate work permit. My husband is also Canadian Citizen, I do not know how to answer this question as I am not planning to go back to my country?[/QUOTE]

IRCC has doubts about your past education and how you intend to use your education after its completion. They want to see a link between your past education and what you are doing now to ensure that your current education will enhance your past education and its not being used to just get you immigration status.

There is nothing to worry about, just provide them with the asked information.

Be careful about with the last question. Don't say that since your PR application is in progress, you have to looked at jobs in your home country. Tell them that you will apply closer to your graduation date or have been in talks with some prospective employers and list them.

These requests are triggered when IRCC wants to ensure that your studies are genuine and have a connection with your past education.[/QUOT

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks you so much Legalfalction,The "READY TO BE ASSESED" is under the INFO SHARING not under SECURITY OR CRIMINALITY.
Thanks
If it is under info sharing, it is most likely a part of security or criminality where IRCC has received info an agency or a foreign country and awaiting for it to be reviewed.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks a lot. For the last question, I am currently working in Canada on my postgraduate work permit. My husband is also Canadian Citizen, I do not know how to answer this question as I am not planning to go back to my country?
[/QUOTE]

The question is simply asking you what employment plans do you have? If you are on a post graduate work permit, which is a part of your student visa. A student visa is a non-immigrant visa where upon the collation of your studies you have to leave and head back. Even though you may be married to a Canadian citizen, if you applied under Express Entry, you have to comply with your current visa status.

So simply give your plans after you finish studying and write that you plan to do .......

negarmkh

Jan 5, 2017
I have been living in Canada for six years, I finished my study, and now I am on work visa. I do not have any idea of work opportunity back home! I do not know what I can respond, if I want to respond honestly, I have no idea of job opportunity over there!

The question is simply asking you what employment plans do you have? If you are on a post graduate work permit, which is a part of your student visa. A student visa is a non-immigrant visa where upon the collation of your studies you have to leave and head back. Even though you may be married to a Canadian citizen, if you applied under Express Entry, you have to comply with your current visa status.

So simply give your plans after you finish studying and write that you plan to do .......[/QUOTE]